• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Subtle Feather anything.....please :D

amen

when you find her, ask for friends 😀

so lee or ler by preference

Of all places you've visited and cultures you've experienced, where do you feel most at home and peaceful within?

Of all places you've visited and cultures you've experienced, where do you feel most at home and peaceful within?

I find that feeling at home and peaceful is more a function of who I am with than where I am, if that makes sense. Some of the places I felt have fit me best though, aside from my actual hometown, are here in Japan, Amsterdam and Costa Rica.

Well, I have lived in Japan for two and a half years now, so I think I have just come to think of it as a second home, really.

As for Amsterdam, when i was there I was struck by how liberal and forward-thinking everyone I met seemed to be, It was a beautiful place and I imagined that I would be quite happy living there. The legality of certain herbs doesn't hurt either.

As for Costa Rica, it was just the most relaxed place I have ever been. it is an oasis of tropical beauty, both jungle and beach, and the people who live there are really warm and kind.

how many places have you been?

I have been to 11 countries so far 🙂

Have you ever gotten into a samauri sword fight in a dark alley in southern Tokyo?

What's the worst date you have been on?

The one that comes to mind is with a girl I met after a gig in a bar. We were talking for a while and got on well, and so we made a date for the next weekend. When we actually went on the date things were good--until she had a few too many drinks. She then proceeded to confess that in the time between our meeting and our date she had slept with another member of my band, but she "didn't like him as much as me."

I thought I was handling that pretty maturely, and I was helping her into my car to take her home when she had a technicolor yawn all over my leather jacket.

To her credit she had my jacket cleaned, but we didn't go out again after that 🙂

umm....this question may have been asked before, but are you ticklish by any chance?

ali32

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back