• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bath Time *^___^*

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Heres a sketch I did this evening. A female elf getting ready to take a bath. ^^

Artwork © Damien Jones

PS: I may draw a follow up picture with some foot showing/tickling.

EDIT: Rather than create a new thread in this particular forum for the new picture in this sequence of pictures, I'll just add it here and it's discription.

-------

Here, again, is my original elf character and the arrival of a new original character. Actual character names will be released later.

The scene is in continuity from the first piece of mine intitled "Bath Time".

I call this piece "Elsewhere", as our main character in this scene here IS there with her younger friend, but her mind is elsewhere as her friend talks to her.

I went for a manga-esque look with this piece, I think it looks neat. And, its helping me get practice for when it comes time to actually color and tone my future manga.

Enjoy. ^___^

Characters & artwork © Damien Jones

Attachments

• Bath Time.JPG
    Bath Time.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Bath Time- Elsewhere.jpg
    Bath Time- Elsewhere.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Really curious here...what is the hand in the upper right corner...?

@ Ness- Its a....hand, her hand.

@ Mr. Roboto- I wasn't going for an erotic look. If I would have wanted erotic I would have made it so.

Okay...that's what I figured it was but I thought maybe the line through it was a palm crease which didn't make sense as she already had a left hand. And one left hand is enough for anybody. 😛 It just looked a bit awkward since if you see the thumb at that angle then the rest of the hand should be turned more (with the little finger further away).
The rest of the pic is great (I like how the color makes it look kinda spooky) but the hand is just distracting cause, to me, it looks unnatural or like someone else's.

Yeah. Foreshortening can make things look confusing, especially when something is blocking direct view of the rest of the limb. I definitely see what you're getting at. I wish you would have been more clear before.

As for the coloring, I just clicked a button after I scanned the picture in and made it have a green hue. Why green? Its simple. Elves are of irish folklore primarily. That, and green is my second favorite color. 🙂

I've already thought of two more pictures to give continuity and substance to the situation. And I thought it would be nice to give the upper-body folks a tickling pic for a change, as I haven't done enough of those.

*steps on soapbox* I've decided to impart my eternal wisom upon you and make this a full blown critique. hahaha arent you lucky? 😀 Shaddup, Im older than you...you have to respect me. 😛

The color did invoke a feeling but not the one you were intending. I think a bluer, more foresty green would have worked better for you. This is more of a yellowy green which looks more...umm...icky. Like a swampy sickly color. Makes it kinda creepy. Not at all a bad thing but not what you were going for.
And no matter how much I look at it I still see a left hand there...*blinks several times* Just can't shake it.
One thing I DO like about your pics are your eyes. Never seen anyone draw eyes like that and they're kinda cool.
Okay...critique over. Now revel in my wisdom!

I think you're thinking too much about it. I'm the one thats supposed to do that. LOL And since I know why you are doing this, its cute. Thank you. ^^

Last edited:
Me too. I never knew one could throw their age around like that. It could be useful, you never know. ^^

LOL why I'm critiquing your pic? Cause I feel you need the advice of someone older and wiser and more talented than you are. 😀 😀 😀 😀 Think of it as my public service for the day! 😀

ROFL! Why the flattery all of a sudden?! *checks to make sure wallet and valuables are all in place*

Because you're messing around and being all defiant and saying things you really don't mean. Its cute. ^^

Things I don't really mean? *scrolls up*
I did so mean it!!
You're just jealous cause I'm cuter than you...and smarter and more talented. 😛 😛 pbbbbtttthhhhhh!

There, right there, thats what I'm talking about. Its cute. 🙂

I'm not selling you short of course, but this is a playful exchange I've never quite had with you, nor you with me. So its cute. 🙂

LOL you're insane, you know that? I would be harsher in my critique but I have felt so bad for you ever since you lost your hand in that accident and had to start drawing with your butt. 😀 😛
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If the system worked that way, one person would be in control of everything. Its flawed from the beginning, you see.

Ah, but then that leaves people fighting for the scraps that are left. There would be so many of the same age group. 😛

If a 90 year old man decided to join this site, he's automatically be in control, even he's lost and he joined by mistake. Hey, sometimes old folks make mistakes like that. 😛

You're forgetting the fact that women should automatically be in charge, especially if the site is dominated by male members. SOMEONE'S got to keep you boys in check. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back