• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bath Time *^___^*

(looks around) Grrrr....how dare they leave me in Mexico.....without any taquiela. Now I got to walk back sobber. The shame, the shame of it all.

LOL Yeah.

I actually am having fun with this. I think I'll make an audio story out of it, record my voice doing all the voices and then upload it here for fun. LOL ^^

Fun? FUN!? Do you have any idea how high my health insurance premiums are going to go for this escapade!? 😛

HisDivineShadow said:
Fun? FUN!? Do you have any idea how high my health insurance premiums are going to go for this escapade!? 😛

How the hell should I know? 😛 Again, I'm undead. I have no use for health insurance. 😛

But just to entertain you, how much? A grand or less? Or maybe more?

You're either one sick pup whose in dire need or you're working some kind of scam. Which is it? 😛

Its all the internet my friend. I've been sitting in this chair so long that my body has burst from its skin and flowed around the desk. I require gobs and gobs of pills just to stave off infection.

Actually, I'm the oldest. I was born in 1422 and that makes me...lets see...583 years old. So HA! HA I say to you all! 😛

Well, time for A new law into effect. People over... lets say... 300 years old are considered senile and can't be counted on for quality information... Yeah. Sounds about right. ^_^

That would be true under normal circumstances, but everliving immortality in which the subject does not age is something to be considered. 😛

And theres nothing senile about me, I'm as quick as a whip, son. 😛

New Law: Anyone who is immortal is designated a cheater and disqualified. 😀

Hmmmm.....I think I'll need to call Sole Seeker and Venray in here to beat up all you young whelps. I'm pretty sure they have even you beat, kyhawkeye.

I consider Ray a friend. He wouldn't lay a hand on me. 😛

@ Ness- Its not my fault you're not immortal. If you want to be, come to me in private and we'll change that. 😉

"A brief moment of pain, and you will live forever!"- Count Vladislaus Dracula

But still, you can't trust Vlad, I mean, jeez...

He does crazy things, like locking poor people in his castle, and burning it to the ground, and stuff like that. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT ONE, Vlad "The Impaler" ??

Well, I'm not associating myself with Dracul, I'm associating myself with Vladislaus Dracula, the one of legend, myth, and folklore based loosely on the history of the man (who of course went by a multitude of names). Its from that that I make a parallel, not the literal, complete history of a madman.

I can't really say I care for his reality. He disgusts me, though I do appriciate that there is a history behind it all. And again, that makes having this SN a huge contradiction of my character, which is part of the point in having it.

Last edited:
I learned A bit about Vlad, the real history, cuz I was interested, man was he A jerk though... Then again, I think without him, we wouldn't have such sweet video games like Castlevania...

I think the villianous type like this who could be called pure evil are mainstays in human history. Sort of like Hitler.

HisDivineShadow said:
Hmmmm.....I think I'll need to call Sole Seeker and Venray in here to beat up all you young whelps. I'm pretty sure they have even you beat, kyhawkeye.

So. I'm not the only near geezer, then?

:::reaching for my walker:::

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back