• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bath Time *^___^*

Women here already are in charge. But you always want more, don't you? Its never enough. Its obvious through the excessive attention they get whether they deserve it or not. This fetish still revolves heavily around men, and even women that are not eye-candy in that way are most likely the fantasy of the young men anyway. Its obvious that even posts are taken with more face-value simply because its a woman saying it, even if what they are saying is simple, mundane, or even spam or trolling.

Its like dangling a piece of meat in front of a hungry dog.

Oh well...at least I've not befallen to the charms of you harpies! 😛 LOL!

Ohhh you totally burned me there, HDS. 😛
HDS has certainly remained stoic throughout several of the ladies attempting to charm him...but I don't recall any harpies charming you there cheif. 😛

They realize charming won't work on me. At least not for their devious plans. So they give up before even trying. So its just as good as ol' HDS. Him and I, together, will renounce you all. 😛

Now that's just low. A sucker punch at best and a kick in the nuts at worst.

(Too late, got bumped. Assuming bumped means posting a little too late to respond to the post before the next post....or something like that.)

Oh I was just responding to ness's claim no one is hitting on you. I mean come one, that is low.

No its not, because its true. I don't need anyone hitting on me. Any woman that would, here, on this site anyways, would have to understand I'm not an easy catch.

Can it be done? I honestly don't know. But I'm not exactly looking to find out either. 😛

EDIT:

Besides, I get compliments all the time, and they're just that, compliments. I think I'd know if someone was hitting on me, or trying to. I'm pretty good at sorting that stuff out.

Last edited:
Strong words, Strong words from a strange man. Could it be possable we're all a little conceded, and if so, is there a drug to combat it? Only one way to find out.

(Goes to test all the medicine in the medicine cabinet)

Yes, we're all a bit conceded in our own way, and oddly enough, alot of people are attracted to self-assured people. I've seen it happen plenty of times. Confidence isn't always to be misunderstood as bravado or conceit, however.

Please don't take too many. We wouldn't want to lose you.

Good lord man, its too much! *Grabs a few bottles from Timewarp* You'll go belly up on us if you take all those.

'Tis fortunate indeed that some are ready to give Ness and her wily wenches pause, for they would easily take over the ATF without that obstacle. 😛

What an irresponsible vampire I'm being! GIVE ME THAT! *takes the bottles of pills from both of them and downs then all so they won't get sick*

*staggers around a bit and starts speaking in tongues*

*collapses*

..................0_o............

*gets up just fine* I'm undead, I don't have to worry about that kind of stuff anymore.

Anyways....what were we talking about?

Ah yes....Ness and her wanton strumpets...😛

Last edited:
Its an orgy of drunkenness it is! *Downs a bottle of oxycodone* Orgy............

...pordy.....Nessonite my dear...your face.....it has taken on the appearance of Jacko it hassssssss........*Gurgle*

You try....*Slurrage*...properly fortifying....urg, identi...identif...identifying faces wif......wif....ummmm..........*Falls over*

ROFL!! I suppose saying girls "give up before trying" to catch you is a nice way to look at no one wanting to. LOLOL
Wait...and orgy of drunkeness? WHY was I not invited?!

HisDivineShadow said:
You try....*Slurrage*...properly fortifying....urg, identi...identif...identifying faces wif......wif....ummmm..........*Falls over*

*walks up to his fallen body*

*looks down at him*

Oh dear......

nessonite said:
ROFL!! I suppose saying girls "give up before trying" to catch you is a nice way to look at no one wanting to. LOLOL
Wait...and orgy of drunkeness? WHY was I not invited?!

And that, in and of itself is highly presumptual. So there. 😛

*Dies of drug overdose and pops out, reborn, from Nessonite's ear canal.* We ran out of drugs, thats why. 😛 I can't bring my RLDs over from the ATF so the narcotics supply is limited here.

Man, talk about some drug runs. 😛

You're lucky the border patrol doesn't get you or that I don't help them.

Actually...lol, that would be a funny sight. Me flying in demon form swooping down at night and snatching up drug runners and drinking their blood, and the selling the coke myself and making the profit instead.

And if some backstreet, riff raff thug wants to empty a few slugs into me, yeah....good luck. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Aye, Vladislaus, mejo, como estas?! - Papi, Crime Lord of the West Coast

Bien, gracias. Papi!- Me

Last edited:
(wakes up) oh man. Where am I? I feel like I got hit by a bus. That would explain these tire tracks next to me.

Me amigo, I need you to ah go down ah' town to settle ala dispute. There is ah' deadbeat who owes me money!- Papi

And how do you want him dealt with, my dear Papi?- me

Suprize me!- Papi

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back