• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly, I am being targeted for my dedication to justice! THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND! :objection:

I'll have my camera to capture what will be the third time Korastus is set upon and defeated by a lady or group of ladies. And in all fairness he is pretty good natured about it. But it will be hard to beat what happened last year when he was put gently to the ground in record time by a very nice lady.

Fixed. And duly noted :devil2:

I feel that rendering a verdict before a case is even found is worth at least a mistrial. :O

Again: fixed. And duly noted :dancingbanana:

That doesn't sound like me at all! This is egregious!

Glad you think so! We aims to please :twohugs:

Clearly, I am being targeted for my dedication to justice! THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND! :objection:

Korastus, I am keenly aware of the shenanigans being done to you by Ms. Bella. I can assure you they will be dealt with in November. If you are indeed called into court, you will not be alone as Ms. Bella will be joining you for her mischief. :paddle: for Ms. Bella. After all, she "aims to please". I'll be aiming, and connecting, as well.

Right, 'cause nobody saw THIS comin'...

Korastus, I am keenly aware of the shenanigans being done to you by Ms. Bella. I can assure you they will be dealt with in November. If you are indeed called into court, you will not be alone as Ms. Bella will be joining you for her mischief. :paddle: for Ms. Bella. After all, she "aims to please". I'll be aiming, and connecting, as well.

Settle down there Smokey, nobody rubbed your lamp. And that's Mrs. Brady to the likes of you... :angry:

Last edited:
*SIGH* Let me say how much I miss everyone, I wish I could make it this year however, I was in a car accident (rear-ended) back in April...and my back is still not healed. Between herniated and bulging discs, my usual drive would kill me in the process. Also I still can not fly due to my other medical issues...so as much I wanted to be there, with my lovely fiancee, I will not be able to make it.

I miss you all terribly, I don't get on the forum very often any more, life happens ya know. But just know I will be there in spirit and wish you all the best.

For any new people, don't be on the fence....JUST GO! Bella's Bash is filled with some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. Just make sure you don't growl at the cook....my best advice.

Rob

It is when it comes to my bite vs. yours. But, it you remain unconvinced, we'll address that in November. I'm sure you'll agree with me after our discussion of the subject.

who said I was discussing anything with you ....:mwahaha:

who said I was discussing anything with you ....:mwahaha:

You have a VERY valid point. You're correct, there really won't be any discussion. As a matter of fact, you won't be "saying" much of anything...just A LOT of interjections like "OUCH!" and "STOP!" while face down with your cute little nose close to the floor. :paddle: :dropem:

I'll have my camera to capture what will be the third time Korastus is set upon and defeated by a lady or group of ladies. And in all fairness he is pretty good natured about it. But it will be hard to beat what happened last year when he was put gently to the ground in record time by a very nice lady.
Or perhaps I'm just such a gentleman that I'm willing to hold back the full scope of my might for everyone else's enjoyment!
It's a theory, anyway. *shrug*

Well, I, for one, am glad we have such a thorough and dedicated arbiter of justice amongst us! Sometimes the system DOES work. :bwahaha:

Settle down there Smokey, nobody rubbed your lamp. And that's Mrs. Brady to the likes of you... :angry:
:popcorn:

You have a VERY valid point. You're correct, there really won't be any discussion. As a matter of fact, you won't be "saying" much of anything...just A LOT of interjections like "OUCH!" and "STOP!" while face down with your cute little nose close to the floor. :paddle: :dropem:

you can't help but soften when you see this cute little nose...and all the other cute parts that come with it... :seesaw:

ya.... is ya a word?? LOL I speak english, what language do you speak??

*spaz*

Room booked and ride planned with the lovely Dan and Tracy, aweshum costume put together, practicing my dodgeball skills with my elementary schoolers, registering on Friday. I am READY!

And Bruce, even though I'm still the only real shark in town, I propose team shark for dodgeball. We'll strut out to the Jaws theme and everything. It'll be the best, hahaha. :numberone:

even though I'm still the only real shark in town

worf.gif

What's New

6/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the biggests selection of tickling videos in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back