• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see you contributing to the trash talk...be a leader, not a follower!

Man, I haven't been here in weeks, but I expected WAAAAAAAYYYY more pages of trash talk.

The folks who used to be our prolific smack talkers are all quiet this year, at least here; between the TMF, Fetlife and Facebook the pre-Bash banter is pretty spread out these days 😀

Man, I haven't been here in weeks, but I expected WAAAAAAAYYYY more pages of trash talk.

As a gentleman, I must ask who would like my trash talking. As a scoundrel, you will be left whimpering in a sad puddle of broken hope, unable to cobble together a single guffaw.

...whomever you might be that I'm trash talking.

anyone looking for 1 more roommate. Rustenexcel87 is coming this year and I can vouch for him being all kinds awesome and an amazing friend. He is close to my area and have spent time with him and know him well. Let me know because he waited too long and the hotel is sold out. Anyone have a spot and want to split up expenses with one more?? This is his 1st time out at the Bash so he does not know people well.

Thank you!
JPie

You're too kind JPie. I guess I will copy the post I put on fetlife.

My procrationation landed me in the overflow hotel and will gladly eat the cost of the room to get the opportunty to go to the bash. If anyone else is willing to cut cost drop me a line. Don't even mind sacking out on the floor if I have to, or if there are any slackers out there who have yet to get a room I got one down the road now so drop me a line. It's room with a queen btw s we might have to do the floor or air mattress thing but heck I'm even willing to give you the bed if it cuts cost down.
anyone looking for 1 more roommate. Rustenexcel87 is coming this year and I can vouch for him being all kinds awesome and an amazing friend. He is close to my area and have spent time with him and know him well. Let me know because he waited too long and the hotel is sold out. Anyone have a spot and want to split up expenses with one more?? This is his 1st time out at the Bash so he does not know people well.

Thank you!
JPie

Gonna be excellent to see so many here. A couple of scares had me sweatin' whether it was gonna be possible, but that seems to be all good now. 🙂

If we take past performance as an indicator of probable future success, then this is lunacy of the highest order.

This. I'm not typically a gambling man, but I don't imagine that betting against a rhinoceros is ever a winning proposition.

Last edited:
Hey, the kid's tough. It could happen.

What? I like a good brawl...

Yeah! x-D

Uh huh...... Why do I get the feeling that you will be huddling in a corner, trembling with fear, like the others who have found that courage left them but the Rhino hasn't. Rhinos remember stuff. Rhinos don't back up. Rhinos love dollars.

Uh huh...... Why do I get the feeling that you will be huddling in a corner, trembling with fear, like the others who have found that courage left them but the Rhino hasn't. Rhinos remember stuff. Rhinos don't back up. Rhinos love dollars.

I feel like that kinda went off the rails a bit, but whatever, I'm behind you anyway!

Dollars. Yes. Dollars motivate everyone, especially those that know...

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back