• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Ugly Jerk answers your questions!

MayDay1

1st Level Red Feather
I'm feeling rather bored lately so I figure why not answer whatever questions you may have running around in your noggin. Go ahead! Ask me anything! Should be fun! Or at least it should be fun for me but annoying and aggravating for you.

So what's on your mind?

Yes funny idea 😀
Err.....so....well have you some extra powers ???

Why yes I do! I have the incredible ability to tell instantly whether it's a dolphin or a porpoise. This only comes in handy at Sea World

Oh yeah, and if I so desire I can blink my eyes and the planet will explode. Don't make me use it!

I have question about of language, what mean jerk?, remember spanish is my native language.

Is that not a dance name ??

I have a question. How do you think mankind will survive when our sun expires some billions of years in the future?

cosquillero said:
I have question about of language, what mean jerk?, remember spanish is my native language.

A jerk is a descriptive term for someone who is less than a delightful person to be around. It's a G rating term for a cock bite, ass hole, or dick head.
And yes it is indeed a dance. I believe it originated in the 50's around the same time as "devil music".

SyDemon said:
I have a question. How do you think mankind will survive when our sun expires some billions of years in the future?

We ain't gonna make it that far. Ozone depletion, cutting down rainforests, the polar ice caps melting, Dubya, or simply an asteroid the size of Belgium will do us in loooooonggg before the sun ever does.
Depressed now?

Two different things. I believe your word for jerk would be pendeho (sp?) if I'm not mistaken. I want to use Bill O'Reilly as an example of a jerk but I'm afraid you may not know who that is.

MayDay said:
Two different things. I believe your word for jerk would be pendeho (sp?) if I'm not mistaken. I want to use Bill O'Reilly as an example of a jerk but I'm afraid you may not know who that is.

Maybe nixxon is better to me, because i know who is he. Ok pendejo is something like stupid in spanish language (estupido aprox. pendejo = jerk) 🙂. Now, i believe that understood it. Thanks you MayDay, for to help me with it 🙂.

You need to correct your avatar's slogan, i don't think that it fit for you, but for others members.

cosquillero said:
You need to correct your avatar's slogan, i don't think that it fit for you, but for others members.

Wow i just realised what u wrote cosquillero haha 😀

*giggles* hee hee... soo what you gonna do about it Mayday? You gonna be a jerk to a young giggling very ticklish girl? 😉

Iluv2btickled said:
*giggles* hee hee... soo what you gonna do about it Mayday? You gonna be a jerk to a young giggling very ticklish girl? 😉

I may have to use my super power, and not the one about the dolphins........

alf said:

You know what he meant! Give the guy a break. English isn't his first language. It is quite the hilarious Freudian slip, though.

MayDay said:
You know what he meant! Give the guy a break. English isn't his first language. It is quite the hilarious Freudian slip, though.

Well after re reading in fact, and english is not my first language too.
It's not for laughing of cosquillero .......after all maybe yes hahaha....no no i'm kidding !!!

alf said:

I would know that you would understand it alf, you're a really smart guy to my concept 🙂. MayDay this phrase fit you, i like it 🙂.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back