• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Ugly Jerk answers your questions!

Storm_Cat said:
Why is there air? 😀

To pump up volleyballs with. 😀 😀

I have that Bill Cosby record too.

Last edited:
Iluv2btickled said:
Why arent I famous yet? 😀

Let's see. Your smart, talented, and you have a wonderful personality. You are dependable, trustworthy, and an asset to everyone you come in contact with. You are wonderful to be around, never cop an attitude, and most importantly you refuse to change who you are to anyone.

That's why.

nessonite said:
question...
how do you cure insomnia? (see <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> of post)
*ALL TOGETHER NOW* " LET ME SLEEP ON IT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT ONE, QUEEN NESS!! (SHE NEEDS SOMINEX, NOT SMARTASSINEX, GT). TRY A REGULAR SCHEDULE, LITTLE OR NO CAFFINE, NO EXERCISE JUST BEFORE BEDTIME( EXCEPT OF COURSE FOR...) NO AFTERNOON NAPS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DON'T PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AT 4:30 AM. LOL!

Mayday, What Happens If A Southern Smartass Usurps And Defiles Your Thread By Trying To Answer The Queen's Question???

GEORGIATKLER said:
Mayday, What Happens If A Southern Smartass Usurps And Defiles Your Thread By Trying To Answer The Queen's Question???

Rename the thread title then 😀

GEORGIATKLER said:

I give a call to a certain burned out country singer, fill him full of Cuervo, and send him to your house with a vague idea about some "lovin'".
Once given a size 12 poop chute by a motivated, boozed up, hack crooner nobody screws with MayDay again!

MayDay said:
Let's see. Your smart, talented, and you have a wonderful personality. You are dependable, trustworthy, and an asset to everyone you come in contact with. You are wonderful to be around, never cop an attitude, and most importantly you refuse to change who you are to anyone.

That's why.

I feel sooo special now!! Thanks Mayday!! You're not a jerk after all... 😛

bigpoppadiesel said:
mayday u said that bush would ruin the planet would u care to tell me how?

Oh yes yes please !!!!! Tell us mayday 😀

bigpoppadiesel said:
mayday u said that bush would ruin the planet would u care to tell me how?

Why? So you can do a Patriot Act on me and use an anti-Bush diatribe as evidence to throw my butt in jail for "terrorism"? Nice try, Ashcroft. I know it's you.

BTW, your song "Let The Eagle Soar" sucks.

Do you know why there are more men tickling fans than women (at least publicly 🙂 ) ?.

cosquillero said:
Do you know why there are more men tickling fans than women (at least publicly 🙂 ) ?.

Men (in general) seem to be under the impression that they are "The Freakin' Man". A lot of guys get off on the illusion that they have some woman under their control as a sexual plaything. Why do you think POV BJ vids are so popular? Tickling is another version of this. You got a woman, half naked, tied down and totally prone on the couch with the fear of unavoidable tickle torture coming and do you think you'll get a power trip? Does a bear crap in the woods? Yes!!! Just don't say "Who's your daddy?" That's stupid.

Now what about the guys who like to be tickled by women? Good ol' fashioned role reversal. With the primative notion that men are the more powerful of the two sexes, some guys get their jollies by being at the mercy of a lady. But it's still the same dominance of power concept used to get a thrill.

So if guys want it, need someone else to do it, where does that leave the women? Holding all the cards! That's where! Isn't that beautiful? Women have that great leverage knowing that they can pick and choose what shmoe they want to do whatever with that night, if they want to at all. It's just whose line of BS stinks the least. You can be Mr. Cool all you want but unless she says so, you ain't doin' nothin'! So in reality, who's really "The Freakin' Man"?

Or one long, convoluted story short: Tickling = Sex

MayDay said:
Men (in general) seem to be under the impression that they are "The Freakin' Man". A lot of guys get off on the illusion that they have some woman under their control as a sexual plaything. Why do you think POV BJ vids are so popular? Tickling is another version of this. You got a woman, half naked, tied down and totally prone on the couch with the fear of unavoidable tickle torture coming and do you think you'll get a power trip? Does a bear crap in the woods? Yes!!! Just don't say "Who's your daddy?" That's stupid.

Now what about the guys who like to be tickled by women? Good ol' fashioned role reversal. With the primative notion that men are the more powerful of the two sexes, some guys get their jollies by being at the mercy of a lady. But it's still the same dominance of power concept used to get a thrill.

So if guys want it, need someone else to do it, where does that leave the women? Holding all the cards! That's where! Isn't that beautiful? Women have that great leverage knowing that they can pick and choose what shmoe they want to do whatever with that night, if they want to at all. It's just whose line of BS stinks the least. You can be Mr. Cool all you want but unless she says so, you ain't doin' nothin'! So in reality, who's really "The Freakin' Man"?

Or one long, convoluted story short: Tickling = Sex

I didn't understand the complete idea, but i got some kind of aprox. (at least that is what i believe). You talked about of master/slave kind of relation. Then in the final idea, i can to assume than there are more dominant men than women. Is that what you said, isn't it?. Or i got a wrong idea ?.

cosquillero said:
I didn't understand the complete idea, but i got some kind of aprox. (at least that is what i believe). You talked about of master/slave kind of relation. Then in the final idea, i can to assume than there are more dominant men than women. Is that what you said, isn't it?. Or i got a wrong idea ?.

Maybe not to that extreme degree but yeah, that's mostly it. Just the illusion of being dominent.

MayDay said:
Maybe not to that extreme degree but yeah, that's mostly it. Just the illusion of being dominent.

Ok, thanks you for that, i believed that a little, but i want to know what others thinked and you're a good guy than try his best effort for everybody understand 🙂.

That's just my opinion. I'm sure everybody else has a completley different theory so don't take my word as gospel. But this is my thread so nobody else gets to answer (GT, I'm looking in your direction)

Keep 'em coming, everybody!

MayDay said:
Nice try, Ashcroft. I know it's you.

John Ashcroft is watching YOU ....!! 😀

*wish I could find that avatar again...it was funny, but at the same time, ...scarey*

MayDay said:
That's just my opinion. I'm sure everybody else has a completley different theory so don't take my word as gospel. But this is my thread so nobody else gets to answer (GT, I'm looking in your direction)

Keep 'em coming, everybody!
*GT TAKES DOUBLE DOSE OF "WIMPOZINE" TRYING TO WORK UP THE NERVE( NON-TICKLISH VARIETY OF COURSE) TO ASK THE MAYDAYMIESTER A QUESTION... IF YOU COULD BE HOWARD STERN'S GUEST HOST FOR ONE EVENING, WHAT CHANGES/ IMPROVEMENTS WOULD YOU MAKE IN THE TICKLE CHAIR SCENES AND WHO WOULD BE YOUR 'LEE?

I have a question too, what mean Omg?, i've seen that term several times, but i don't know its meaning. Remember i live in Venezuela and only speak english on internet (some forums and e-mails), rest of times i speak spanish.

GEORGIATKLER said:
*GT TAKES DOUBLE DOSE OF "WIMPOZINE" TRYING TO WORK UP THE NERVE( NON-TICKLISH VARIETY OF COURSE) TO ASK THE MAYDAYMIESTER A QUESTION... IF YOU COULD BE HOWARD STERN'S GUEST HOST FOR ONE EVENING, WHAT CHANGES/ IMPROVEMENTS WOULD YOU MAKE IN THE TICKLE CHAIR SCENES AND WHO WOULD BE YOUR 'LEE?

Question 1: First, I'd lock Howard in the closet so I could run the whole shebang my way. Second, kiss the toilet humor goodbye (or don't, that's gross). Third, I'd run down a list of bands you SHOULD BE LISTENING TO! NEW DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN ALBUM COMES OUT THIS MONTH! Fourth, waffles for everybody during commercial breaks. Fifth, the tickle chair would be no crummy lawn furniture with some rope wrapped around it. Foo! I'd get that table from Real Tickling with all the straps. That way, moving even a centimeter is practically impossible. I'm a biiiiiiiiiig meanie!

Question 2: Tough choice but let's start with former Sport Illustrated swimsuit model Judit Masco. Ask again next week and you'll get a different answer.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back