• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Gal Tickled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Real tickling Or TC preview Clip

Hi , does anyone remember a preview clip that was posted her on the site that had a black girl being tickled on her nylon feet?? If anyone can remeber help a gal out.. Thanks for the clips and hoping you can help.. 🙂 😍

The only three I know of is a TC Vid one, white nylons, and Dr. Patient one, also white nylons, and a.n.a where Ana has her stockinged feet ticklish by Andre, black nylons. Do these ring a bell?

ps: Are you east coast in U.S.A? or Canada? Cuz stockinged feet are my absolute favorite!

[email protected]

Great clip!

Noeyes said:
for the foot folks f/f tickled soles

That was a fantastic clip! Who is the 'lee, does anybody know? Her feet are beautiful.

NICE!
very nice clip. i prefer the tickling of black woman for some reason, so if you or anyone else has any more like it, please, i beseech you, don't hesitate to post them.

I have this video. It's from FM Concepts, and like most of their videos, it's absolutely and unfortunately fake. The video is called FS-63. The model has some BEAUTIFUL feet, don't get me wrong, but on my video I can hear the black model whispering under her breath to the white model where to tickle her feet so it will look better. Not to mention the fact that the girl isn't really restrained in the slightest. If she was really ticklish her feet/legs would have been all over the place if they weren't anchored down to something. The "revenge" scene where the roles are reversed isn't that bad, but the white really isn't that ticklish either. Again, some great feet, though.

Her name is Yvonne

The so called "Black Chicks" name is Yvonne. It is clearly posted at the TickleParty site where it came from as well as at the very beginning of the clip itself. Why are so many clips with Black women in them labeled by race? Do you call every clip with some beach blonde female "White Chick"? Or do you take the time to find out her name?

I never thought about that, but now that I do, it is true. I also sense a rise of argument starting from this.

BUT GREAT CLIP!! 🙂

I imagine the clips and such are labled this way because the vast huge majority of pictures and clips do feature white women. So you just unconciously assume that, unless it's stated otherwise, that that is the case. May not be very PC but that's the way it is. 😛

That was a very stupid thing to say Dr. Convulso, so you are either a racist asshole or just pathetic or both

I read his comment, but I dont get it. What did he mean? All black females have gangrene???

Iluv2btickled said:
I read his comment, but I dont get it. What did he mean? All black females have gangrene???

I think he meant that gangrene turns your feet black. Cos they rot. Urgh.

GANGRENE: An apology

I hate to say this, but it's pretty rich to be called an ignorant racist asshole by people who need a written explanation to an admittedly weak but altogether innocently intended pun. I genuinely never thought that anyone would be so paranoid as to infer that there was any racist sentiment or intention in what is so obviously a pun. Ok, perhaps the subject of flesh necrosis is not perhaps the best choice for a pun, and I apologise for that. But nevertheless, that's all it was. Nothing more.

And for anyone out there struggling with the sheer intellectual challenge of simultaneously breathing and reading, might I add that - no, I wasn't implying that all black women have gangrene.

If anyone here finds the concept of gangrene so hideously distasteful as to consider me pathetic (or indeed ignorant) then I apologise unreservedly for the anguish that I have inflicted upon them. I can only hope that my foolhardy actions have not caused any permanent damage to their sensibilities. And I'm hopeful that by calling me ignorant and pathetic,they feel some sort of balance and order has been restored. And I promise from this day forth I shall not discuss the matter of gangrene upon these pages.

I'm disappointed in some of you people, I really am. If you feel moved to distort a perfectly inccocent play on words into a rascist diatribe then that's your own mind at work. Either your own latent racism, or perish the thought... your own stupidity.

Ok, I'm prepared to take "ignorant" and "pathetic" for making a joke about gangrene, but "racist asshole" ?

There are too many racist assholes, as well as all manner of bigots and thugs in the world today, doing and saying all sorts of things. Most of these people are idiots who just jump to ridiculous, ill-informed conclusions based on the absolute nonsense that passes for their thoughts.

Thank God there's no-one like that using these forums.

Last edited:
Can someone just post up some black tickling mpegs and lets enjoy.

Thanks

hmm...luckily no specific names were called out in that speech....

anyway..I agree w/ TreJnz..more mpegs please!! 😀 :

Iluv2btickled said:
hmm...luckily no specific names were called out in that speech....

Ok then, I see what the problem is here. I aimed too high.

The people I referred to in my "speech" were you and Jaguar.

At the risk of labouring a point, it wasn't too long ago that I said something on a thread that was slap bang out of order because I just automatically jumped to some dumb conclusion from reading a post. But at least I had the good grace to realise that I was being a bit of a jerk in that particular situation. So, I guess what goes around comes around. Life always provides evidence that "shit happens". I find it pays to be philosophical about these things.

But just for the record you've called me ignorant after you were ignorant enough to believe I was implying that all black women have gangrene.

And Jaguar has stated that I am either pathetic (ok, it's a fair cop) or that I'm a racist asshole (now that's the bit I really take issue with.)

Don't get me wrong, I like nothing more than a good exchange of viewpoints, humour, etc. Interaction and debate are the processess by which we learn. And I'm sure you're both wonderful people with deep reserves of charm and wit, in spite of these startling new developments that indicate otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back