• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Gal Tickled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the comment and the "terminal gangrene" comment was completely harmless and a joke.

I'm lost. Why the words "terminal gangrene" when refering to the clip?Even after reading everyones comments i still don't understand.

it was a joke! people wanted more black feet. what will make your feet black? terminal gangrene. it was a witty response that i found rather humorous. it has NOTHING to do with the clip. everyone ok now?

Finally someone has listened to me. I've been wanting to see some black chicks getting tickled for the longest. A.N.A. is drying out. time for someone new to take over.Thanx 4 posting the clips,Keep 'em coming.

Doctor Convulso said:
The people I referred to in my "speech" were you and Jaguar.

But just for the record you've called me ignorant after you were ignorant enough to believe I was implying that all black women have gangrene.

And I'm sure you're both wonderful people with deep reserves of charm and wit, in spite of these startling new developments that indicate otherwise.

Um,.....see....here's the thing w/ that........

At first, see, I didnt even get your little lame joke. I was asking Jaguar, what was the big deal, and why was he so upset. I believe someone named Sarah replied to my question as to explaining to me that terminal gangrene makes your feet black. I simply ASKED, I repeat ASKED, if you implied all black women have terminal gangrene, and that that would be ignorant if you did.

But dont call me ignorant for thinking so. Why would you even bring that up? Seriously now.

But as far as you being " startled by new evidence ", you dont know me and I dont know you from Adam's housecat. So dont try to treat me as some patient in some ward that you've been studying.

And as for pointing out myself and Jaguar, I cant speak for Jag, but my comment for mentioning someone specificly, did NOT mean for you TO mention someone directly. If you read it carefully, it says,good thing you DIDNT. Now because you misread that, doesnt that put you in the same boat as me, as far as me misreading and not understanding your stupid terminal gangrene "joke" ?

You're right. What goes around, comes around.

And now, back to the videos! 😎 😀

LOL amazing how things get blown out of proportion. I'm gonna have to agree here though...it was funny, Doc. 😛

Iluv2btickled said:
Various points addressed below ....(Doc)

Ok then.

At first, see, I didnt even get your little lame joke. I was asking Jaguar, what was the big deal, and why was he so upset. I believe someone named Sarah replied to my question as to explaining to me that terminal gangrene makes your feet black. I simply ASKED, I repeat ASKED, if you implied all black women have terminal gangrene, and that that would be ignorant if you did.

- Next time you want to ask an excrementally stupid question, try and have the wit not to ask it on an open forum. And as for stating that it would be ignorant if I was implying all black women have gangrene, that's on an intellectual par with stating it would be unpleasant if someone were to shoot you in the stomach.

But dont call me ignorant for thinking so. Why would you even bring that up? Seriously now.

- Because you'd have to be pretty ignorant to even contemplate something that stupid, let alone splatter it all over a website, advertising your limited mental capacity to the world. But then again, you're the person who thought it would be a good idea to post a message saying "I don't agree with homosexuality". Rightyho, nothing ignorant about you then.

but my comment for mentioning someone specificly, did NOT mean for you TO mention someone directly. If you read it carefully, it says,good thing you DIDNT. Now because you misread that, doesnt that put you in the same boat as me, as far as me misreading and not understanding your stupid terminal gangrene "joke" ?

- You really just don't get it do you ? I didn't misread it. I was just stunned by your arrogance in saying something like "lucky no names were mentioned". So I thought I'd mention some names anyway, just to demonstrate to you that there is a world that exists outside your head. And in this world, you do not command the undying obedience of all people. Indeed they may even be sarcastic to you or disobey your commands, especially when they feel that you are having a go at them for no adeqately explained reason. I suppose it was optomistic of me to expect you to grasp such a concept though.

You're right. What goes around, comes around.

- Looks like you're in for a pissball then.

In case you haven't grasped it yet, the only person still whining about that joke is you. Nobody else gives a shit about it, least of all me. But I will say that if anyone posts a joke I don't get or just plain don't like I'd hardly be stupid enough to go calling them "ignorant" for such a terrible crime.

Anyway, I'm long past even expecting you to even possess the basic courtesy to acknowledge that you could possibly be wrong about anything. I'm sure you'll post back with another bunch of dumb points, but frankly I'm tired of wasting my energy replying to your odious drivel.

You are petty and ignorant and at a guess I'd say you're probably scarcely old enough to use this site in the first place if the level of worldliness on display in your posts is anything to go by.

So go ahead, post away. Why stop now, just when you've only made yourself look dense ? Go that extra mile and claim the title of "imbecile" that is so rightly yours. It's not like I'll be reading or replying to any more of your juvenile bullshit anyway.

Last edited:
woow......and what was that? You didnt like to be called ignorant, racist asshole right? uh huh..I see.

YOU still dont get it. I can care less about the joke, what I'm dissappointed w/ is how you take your anger out on me. AGAIN, I simply ASKED what the joke was supposed to mean. I repeat, ASKED!!! Do NOT get upset w/ me babes. Your beef is w/ Jaguar. He's the one that got upset. I just wnated to know why he was upset. That's all, sweetie. No harm done, right? Or maybe I was wrong, to be concerned about why he was upset...who knows.

As far as comments, you are nothing but a hypocrit! First you say if I dont get something then dont post it on an open thread.....HELLO!!! keyword OPEN THREAD!!! I post whatever I damn well please!!

Secondly, I have every right to agree and dissagree w/ whatever and whomever I want, as do you. So you have no argument there. My comment about homosexuality was my comment. I didnt say I hated homosexuals. You tend to twist words around a lot. That must be a serious prob for you.

And you seem as if your incapalbe of rascism. As of being part of this world, It's there, buddy! You are capable just as I am capable. The borderline is whether or not its intentional. And that's where you came off wrong to ME. Your argument is really w/ Jag. Go talk to him.I didnt know what was going on, hence I asked. You are not excempt to making a comment that can come of as being rascist, hence the "joke" above. So dont try to act like no one here cant be racist about anything.

As for you not reading my reply, good. Dont read it. Of course you're always right, and everyone else, or wait......JUST ME is wrong. And for the "juvenile bullshit" hey, you're the one who named names after I said " Good thing you didn't" I tried to move on. You wanted to hawk on it. Now look at you, blood pressure all worked up. You prob had a conniption fit. Go take your pills and chill out man. Its only the Internet. 😎

*smacks all the kiddies onthe hand with her Nessonite Nun Ruler®* Behave or no ice cream!

Don't make me come back there! Cause if you do we're turning around and going home! 😛

Very nice clips. There is something about tickling black females that makes it great.

nessonite said:
Don't make me come back there! Cause if you do we're turning around and going home! 😛

Yes mom.. :happy:

*minds my own buisness* Can I still have ice cream? Double scoop? Chocolate? Please? 😀

OBleedingMe said:
I have this video. It's from FM Concepts, and like most of their videos, it's absolutely and unfortunately fake. The video is called FS-63. The model has some BEAUTIFUL feet, don't get me wrong, but on my video I can hear the black model whispering under her breath to the white model where to tickle her feet so it will look better. Not to mention the fact that the girl isn't really restrained in the slightest. If she was really ticklish her feet/legs would have been all over the place if they weren't anchored down to something. The "revenge" scene where the roles are reversed isn't that bad, but the white really isn't that ticklish either. Again, some great feet, though.

Ok, read the whole thread. 🙂

Don't care about remarks or jokes or anything like that.
I like THIS comment above.

I've noticed a LOT of people complain about models' ticklishness.
This is a fetish forum, and I find it interesting to know the thought processes that lead people to say "this good", "this fake".

Personally, I don't care THAT much about genuine ticklishness, as long as the setup is convincing.

And OBleedingMe [nice nickname!] struck a good point of debate: the model wasn't securely fastened. Either the tickling was too light, or she wasn't insanely ticklish as we'd expect in a vid.

Cause we all expect models to be unbearably ticklish, don't we? 🙂

Since I have too much time to spare, and I'm prone to be long winded [Hey, this not me lang k?], I've made a couple of comparisions.

I've seen SMBD vids [such as from hogtied.com] and compared them with most tickling stuff out there.
As I said on the foot torture thread, either I lost the mother lode of cruel tickling, or it is easier to inflict pain than it is to inflict tickling. 😀

They actually found a model willing to have her soles pierced and burned. And the very same model is said to be a tickling model too! A not so good one, if I have to believe what I read so far.

Can't make up my mind: either those SMBD vids are equally fake - or tickling is much more unbearable than pain, and forcefully tickling a ticklish person is worse a torture than simply whipping her [his] soles.

Hey, wait a minute, before leaping at my throat. I am not saying present producers are less than 100% professionals.
I already had the pleasure of being quoted on something I said, and once is enough on my book. 😉

I am just wondering how many of them feature tickling in full bondage.
I could count a few: do any of you know more, and share them with a misguided soul? 😉 😉 😉

Oh, and those feet are NOT black. They are brownish.
And the tickler's are tannish.

Now... if I were to see GREEN feet... then I'd know goblinoids started making fetish vids... something I've always suspected, but had no proof of. 😉 😉 😉

Reg's.

Doctor Convulso said:
Ok then, I see what the problem is here. I aimed too high.

The people I referred to in my "speech" were you and Jaguar.

At the risk of labouring a point, it wasn't too long ago that I said something on a thread that was slap bang out of order because I just automatically jumped to some dumb conclusion from reading a post. But at least I had the good grace to realise that I was being a bit of a jerk in that particular situation. So, I guess what goes around comes around. Life always provides evidence that "shit happens". I find it pays to be philosophical about these things.

But just for the record you've called me ignorant after you were ignorant enough to believe I was implying that all black women have gangrene.

And Jaguar has stated that I am either pathetic (ok, it's a fair cop) or that I'm a racist asshole (now that's the bit I really take issue with.)

Don't get me wrong, I like nothing more than a good exchange of viewpoints, humour, etc. Interaction and debate are the processess by which we learn. And I'm sure you're both wonderful people with deep reserves of charm and wit, in spite of these startling new developments that indicate otherwise.
Said it, Meant it, Bite my tongue for no one

A fair foot tickling clip, thanks for posting it. She has a large pair of feet that appear to be pretty ticklish. If would have been a better clip if the girl had been well restrained and the tickler had used her fingers to really give her feet a good tickling instead of barely tickling them like she does in the clip.

Whitey bastard speaks

jaguar said:
Said it, Meant it, Bite my tongue for no one

Ah there you are. Well, I know it's been a while but what the hell, eh? I'll just have to labour the point once again: I'm not asking you to bite your tongue, Jaguar. If you're going to take a bite out of anything then how about that enormous chip you carry on your shoulder ? You know, the one with "All white men are racists until proved human" written on it ?

A child can see that the comment I made that prompted you to call me a "racist asshole" was nothing more than a simple play on the words "black feet" and "gangrene" with no racist intent whatsoever. I know that all this happened a while ago, but as I've not really been using this site recently and that when all this happened in the first place you too were absent for long periods of time, then I'll just have to take this opportunity to respond to your dumb ass.

I've just done some skimming through the site, having been away from it for a while and I see that a few people have said some pretty disgusting things about all people of African descent looking the same and you've quite correctly pulled them up on it. Well, that's cool in my eyes.

But this particular "racist asshole" was raised by a man who certainly does fit the description your paranoid mind decided to tag me with. I wound up moving out of home at the age of 17 because (amongst other things) I couldn't tolerate living with someone who freaked out when I asked about bringing a black girlfriend home, and referred to black people as "niggers" and "wogs".

I managed to get a firm grasp on the concept of racism as a child, when I wound up on the receiving end of a good beating when I was out with some other kids for repeating what I'd heard at home. And rightly so. If that's what it took to stop me from turning into a moron then I'm cool with that too.

So I'll be damned if I'll sit here and put up with hearing the same old crap from you, whatever the colour of your skin. That isn't cool by by me and it never will be. The only "racist asshole" here is you, Jaguar.

And as for your "Said it, Meant it, Bite my tongue for no one" attitude, it just shows that the one thing you certainly don't possess on this subject is an "open mind" as I've seen you claim to in other posts.

I tried to send this to you via PM and email, but as you've opted not to receive either of them then I had to put it here, which is a damned shame. The last thing this site (and particularly this thread) needs is more tension and people at odds with one another washing their dirty laundry in public. I felt bad at being dumb enough to get sucked into it on this thread the last time around and decided to "bite my tongue" rather than keep carrying on with a load of destructive squabbling. But I'd have to bite clean through my tongue and choke on what was left before I'd let a fool like you get away with that sort of slur. You should be bloody ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
Apparently Mr. "Whitey Bastard" they didn't beat you hard enough to knock some sense into you, but hey there is always tomorrow. & I don't have a dislike, hatred or chip on my shoulder for all white people. Just ones who make ignorant comments. As for the rest of My white brothers & sisters back to the tickling

FREE Tickled Sole Trailer Clip! (Featuring ebony tickling!)

NEW CLIPS ON TICKLED SOLE CLIPS PAGE!!!

I couldn't fit the clip, so here's the link...

www.solefoodcafe.com/TEST1.WMV

THIS WEEK'S UPDATE FEATURES A MODEL THAT’S 5’3”, Size 10 AND TICKLED TO TEARS!!! IT’S THE INTERROGATION OF SHOWTIME!!!

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BOUND AND TICKLE –TORTURED!!!
http://clips4sale.com/?113

CHECK OUT AnaLysse's Stocking Tease AT SOLEFOOD CAFÉ'S CLIP SITE!!!
http://clips4sale.com/?99

DON'T MISS Morenita's Dangling Interview AT LATINA LEGS' CLIP SITE!!!
http://clips4sale.com/?114

Attachments

• intershow1wmv.jpg
    intershow1wmv.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 135
  • analyssestockings1wmv.jpg
    analyssestockings1wmv.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 87
  • morenitadangint2wmv.jpg
    morenitadangint2wmv.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 65
  • dennisrevenge4wmv.jpg
    dennisrevenge4wmv.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 102
jaguar said:
Apparently Mr. "Whitey Bastard" they didn't beat you hard enough to knock some sense into you, but hey there is always tomorrow. & I don't have a dislike, hatred or chip on my shoulder for all white people. Just ones who make ignorant comments. As for the rest of My white brothers & sisters back to the tickling

ROFL ! "Ignorant comments" ? Does the word "hypocrisy" mean anything to you ?

-oOo-

Never mind, I'm just about through using this site. I'd just like to say a fond farewell to some people I thought were pretty cool. I can't remember all of you, but names like Nessonite, Kooieca, Kalamos and His Divine Shadow spring to mind. It's been a pleasure to meet, or just exchange a few words and thoughts with most of you

I know I've said the odd dumb thing on this site at times, but when I was out of order I at least had the decency to apologise. I came on here about 18 months ago, and thought it was a pretty cool place to be. It was a massive relief to know that I wasn't the weirdo I thought I was, etc, etc,. and for that reason I still believe this site is a good thing and if it saves anyone at all from feeling alone/confused/just plain miserable then it's doing something important. And there's still some real cool people use it.

But the more successful it's got the more people it's attracted who seem to have some agenda to persue, be it trying to force religious fundamentalism into proceedings, preach their thinly veiled homophobic ideals or unleash their own barely suppressed racial angst at someone simply cracking a joke they either misunderstood or just plain didn't get. And when they put something like "Anyway, on with the tickling" at the end of a post full of their twisted garbage then it's never a good sign.

I was naive enough when I started using this place to assume that among tickling fetishists this sort of bigotry would be absent, and that a reasonably enlightened mind would be a given. Well, you live and learn.

Jaguar, I take it back, you do have an open mind. But I'm not really sure a lobotomy is really going to help you in the long run, you silly man.

P.S: Anyway, on with the tickling. See ya

Last edited:
Jaguar I understand you have to argue to save face but seriously it's not helping your cause any. Continuing to call this man a racist because of one harmless joke was dumb enough. Continuing to do so is just making you look like a joke. Lighten up and quit pissing people off.

I think that for him all people are racists........
Can't we joke anymore ? Ok it was black humor ( ahem ) but not to take first degree......anyway.

alright the debate has gone long enough! just let it go you guys! I mean what are we here for tickling or debating? if you guys want to debate then go watch the news and then go to starubcks and talk it out, but as long as you're here its tickling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back