• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you tickle yourself?

Crazy_Fingers

This is a question for those that are very ticklish. Are you able to tickle yourself? Of course you can't tickle yourself to the extent that someone else can, but can you get a legitimate reaction out of yourself, or is it just not possible?

I can't tickle myself but my Lee DeaconMye can barely scratch an itch on his foot without tickling himself. I love watching the torture a small itch can put him in and always offer my assistance 😈

I can't tickle myself but my Lee DeaconMye can barely scratch an itch on his foot without tickling himself. I love watching the torture a small itch can put him in and always offer my assistance 😈

Umm thanks but no thanks, I don't need any assistance for that

since I cant get my leg to full extension so soon after surgery I use a scrub brush in the shower mainly for my back but have used it for my feet and it tickles like crazy

Some people can tickle themselves. This was demonstrated by NJJen (once an active TMF member) at a gathering in Albany.

I don't believe for a second there is a human being on earth that can tickle themselves to the point of getting a reaction.

Unless they possess some kind of magical powers that science cannot explain, then they are just trying to appear more attractive to the masses here.

Not with my fingers. No way.

But a wash cloth on my feet does tickle a little. Never even close to enough to get a reaction but I do get a slight tickling sensation.

Wouldn't it be funny if the only person that could tickle me….was myself? 😛

That would be funny indeed.

My feet are so sensitive that if the shower hits the tops of my feet it tickles. I can also tickle myself with a brush on my feet, that's how I test new implements lol.

I can definitely tickle my own abdomen/waistline and feet, to the point that I really really want myself to stop....

My gf has a really hard time using a pumice brush on her own foot...and my ex-gf told me that it would make her laugh in the shower when she would do that....

I don't believe for a second there is a human being on earth that can tickle themselves to the point of getting a reaction.

Unless they possess some kind of magical powers that science cannot explain, then they are just trying to appear more attractive to the masses here.

In that case, NJJen was quite a talented actress.

This second city witch speaks blasphemy!! Prepare the stake!!

But seriously, I absolutely agree.

I can depending on the spot but it's never a reaction such as falling over laughing it's just a giggle and twitch or something along those lines.

On a certain spot that shall remain nameless, if I gently stroke the skin there, sometimes I can make myself flinch and feel giddy. But no true tickle reaction. So I guess it depends what you mean by "tickle yourself." I can't make myself laugh at all.

I can definatley create tickling sensations on myself, I wouldn't go as far to say it causes a reaction though. Most of the time it just feels damn good. Nothing can replace the real thing.

By "tickling yourself and getting a reaction" I'm more so thinking about being able to tickle a certain spot and you involuntarily pull away, or it become uncomfortable quite quickly, or you can make yourself giggle. Nowhere on my body can I do this. I can get "almost" ticklish sensations if I rub my tongue on the top of my mouth, or lightly trace little circles on my big toes, or grab certain spots on my ribs.

Also, I would imagine that how much you can tickle yourself says a lot about how ticklish you actually are. It good to hear that not many people can actually tickle themselves because I was getting a little worried that I wasn't very ticklish, and that would really suck.

I can totally tickle myself, and it feels just as intense as if someone else was doing it. I guess I am some sort of freak of nature.

I can make myself laugh by tickling a spot just above my right hipbone; or, if a certain rougher washcloth has been placed in the shower, it tickles so much that I have to wash my feet with my hands.

I also had a girlfriend once who would call in the middle of the night, and would arouse me horribly by tickling her own feet. She couldn't do it if I was watching, but I'm convinced those calls were 100% real. Sure felt real.

I can definitely tickle my feet with something firm, like a ball-point pen. The reaction is sufficiently intense that it's quite a challenge for me to do it with abandon -- but fun to try.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back