• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College ticklers?

method11236 said:
that everyone in college wears flip flops no matter how cold it is, until there is literally snow on the ground. I am almost spoiled with how many soles I get to see around campus. Ladies, don't your tootsies get cold?

Meth

My sister has a friend like that. In fact, at her college, she was performing in the college's version of American Idol. Before she did her performance, she asked the judges if she could take her shoes off, laughing, saying that she never wore shoes.

Last winter, on a cold day, I passed her, and she was wearing flip flops. I jokingly said, "It's too cold for flip flops!" She said that it is NEVER too cold for flip flops. So...apparantly, their feet don't get cold. Hers don't seem to.

I'm 19, in my second year in PA...and a theatre/art history major

Im surprised theres such a big college crowd here..its nice to see

I'm in College I'm going to say I'm 21 because in like 24 hourse I will be 21 LOL! Yeah.. Southern Miss To the top!

21 year old senior at University of Southern California majoring in Business and Economics!

hey hey folks, I'm 23, recently graduated in Music in UK - considered a post-grad but i'd had enough of education to be honest! working now as a music events co-ordinator

hey, 19/m/'ler postin right here...and i think i'm the only rep. for the university of scranton right now. that's a bit of a bummer...

well anyway i live in jersey over the breaks so i patrol both scenes 😎

im 19 year old college student 🙂 well actually right now im taking time off to work full time bc im seriously broke hahah but i plan to return in the fall 🙂

hey im a 19 year old freshman at university of mary in North Dakota. Boring up there but thats what u get when u live in North Dakota. Really from MN.

hey, im a 20 year old sophmore, in the westchester/new york area. o, and i major in Philosophy lol.
any one else in the same area?

And I teach college, somewhere in the Greater Baltimore area. I sure hope none of you are my students, though I'll add, I deal with plenty of students at my job who I think ought to get a good tickling.

College-aged people (18-24)

Hi all,

I am 23 years old & I do Structural Engineering in my first full time job, somewhere in NJ.

Kevin

what's wrong with kids these days!?!?!

When I went to college there was tickling every day...sometimes all day!

Dang whipper snappers!

~ toyou
(Class of '91)

Timewarp said:
I don't think community college counts. :xlime:
And why not!?? Man I wish I was still in college.... So many missed opportunities that if I had the chance now, I'd take....

19 here, a junior in college and a Music Ed Major in Saxophone and Bassoon

(Seems to be a lot of us music people here, yay!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back