• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College ticklers?

18 yo male ler from the university of Missouri - Columbia (a.k.a. Mizzou). It's a huge school, and still I only know one other person from there on here, and it's another male ler. I have a feeling my chances of finding a female lee at Mizzou are slim to none.

I'm a going into my senior year at a small school in kenosha WI, i'm a 21 year old ler. I've had a few tickling experiances at school but not nearly enough. i'm there studying physics with a minor in music.

Just adding to the list

Hey everyone! Its really cool to see so many college kids at the TMF. Im 18/m/NY here. I go to college upstate and im going to be a sophomore. I'm both a lee and a ler and id love to chat with any fems into tickling. I hope to see more posts in the section.

22 year old University of Leeds student - theres a few UKTF people in Leeds too but ive not met more than one of them in person i dont think :Hyrdrogen

Another late entry to this thread...

Well, even though I'm 34 (!), I am in college. I'm earning a Ph.D. at the University of New Hampshire. I also teach there part-time to pay the bills.

Plenty of ticklish girls at UMBC and--most especially--Towson State. They're not bimbos; if they suspect a rapport--if you're respectful, cool and communicative--tickling is inevitable. Just make the right choice of woman (tickling isn't frowned upon as "dark" or "geeky"; just pitch the fetish as "sexy", "consensual" even "orgasmic". And pray that the girl is ticklish).

Last edited:
I'm kinda jumping the gun but I'll be starting my first year this fall at Brock University for Honors Bachelors of Business Administration!

:bouncybou SUPER EXCITED!

I am 19 and a junior in Washington, and I see tickling every once and awhile. I get to do a lot of it with my GF though so I am not really concerned with how much is around me.

19 Year old theatre major getting ready for my second year at Genesee Community College in New York State.

Arizona State Baby!! If you can read...we'll probably accept you into our honors program. Party Party lets all get wasted😱)

I'm kidding. Arizona State is a reputable school with world class programs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back