• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a foot fetish?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 1,214 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 159 10.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 92 6.3%

• Total voters
Lust for somebody who might be hideously ugly? Hideously obese? Or hideously insane? Or.... hideously male?

No worries, I'm not ugly, obese, or male...............

I've had some tell me ( even some on this forum ) that what I have is not a foot fetish but a foot Obsession.

I'm obsessed with glass. Or is it glassing a planet from orbit? Or I think I'm obsessed with Portal. All of those things, really.

I'm obsessed with glass. Or is it glassing a planet from orbit? Or I think I'm obsessed with Portal. All of those things, really.

It doesn't matter either way, but I'm trying to determine if you are being amusing or condescending, plus I think you are really obsessed with glass and not portal, or it could be just glass planets.

Yes, I have a foot fetish... Also like having mine touched.

*Awaits the flood of incoming private messages and friend requests from desperate men*

:scared

Not desperate, just surprised to find a female who admits to having what many folks consider to be a uniquely male obsession!

Then again, I've forgotten which web forum I'm at!

Last edited:
It doesn't matter either way, but I'm trying to determine if you are being amusing or condescending, plus I think you are really obsessed with glass and not portal, or it could be just glass planets.

Oh, go with amusing. I don't ever mean to offend anyone-in fact, I LIKE everyone here, you're all very nice and pretty crazy, I just forget that not everyone is as mind-fucked as me. :stickout

Not desperate, just surprised to find a female who admits to having what many folks consider to be a uniquely male obsession!

Then again, I've forgotten which web forum I'm at!

Does it count if it's an "acquired" fetish? You let somebody tickle your feet enough times, and you either learn to hate it or love it. Guess I don't hate it. 🙂

Last edited:
Does it count if it's an "acquired" fetish? You let somebody tickle your feet enough times, and you either learn to hate it or love it. Guess I don't hate it. 🙂

What do you mean by " acquired " ? An acquired tickle fetish or a tickle/ foot fetish with both tickling and foot worship , and how did you know when you acquired it ?

It's interesting that of the 1,427 people who voted, 1,184 people claim to have a foot fetish. Based upon this figure and some hasty math it seems as though roughly 4 out of 5 people have a foot fetish. It would have been interesting if more people had voted because I think a better ratio could have been obtained. This makes me wonder if there is some type of connection between foot fetishism and tickling fetishism. Also, out of curiousity I averaged the number of members between TT and TMF. The number I got represents a little over 2% of the American population.

In all honesty though, I don't really have a tickle fetish. I came here to see feet. Heheh. But I really don't think that foot fetishism is nearly as rare as society makes it out to be.

It's interesting that of the 1,427 people who voted, 1,184 people claim to have a foot fetish. Based upon this figure and some hasty math it seems as though roughly 4 out of 5 people have a foot fetish. It would have been interesting if more people had voted because I think a better ratio could have been obtained. This makes me wonder if there is some type of connection between foot fetishism and tickling fetishism. Also, out of curiousity I averaged the number of members between TT and TMF. The number I got represents a little over 2% of the American population.

I guess it is all sensory based... most foot people love the many qualities of feet, which also include the sensations of them whether given to them and/or given by them...

So since tickling is a way of sensory activity... and sensations of feet, (again, whether received and/or given) fall along the like of foot fetishism... tickling and foot fetishism almost all the time, go hand in hand due to this sensory connection...

This however, cannot explain, the people who like tickling but don't like feet... or the people who like feet but not tickling... rare cases these folks are... 😀

But oh well... I gave my best to explain... 😀

In all honesty though, I don't really have a tickle fetish. I came here to see feet. Heheh. But I really don't think that foot fetishism is nearly as rare as society makes it out to be.

Indeed. Foot Fetishism is getting more and more mainstream everyday... even celebrities admit it!

Tickling in the mainstream however, will take more time... 🙂

That's a pretty good point. Another one I'd like to bring up for discussion sake is that it seems like when I was a kid a lot of tickling scenes in the cartoons I watched involved the feet. And even in children's books with tickling references it always seemed like any tickling at all was also centered around the feet. There were a few R.L. Stine books I read like that. So I'm wondering if this early subjection would influence people later in life, perhaps subconsciously.

I have had a foot fetish for as long as I could remember. I absolutely love feet! My favorite thing to do is lick my girlfriend's soles and suck on her toes.

I recognise now, that I've had a foot fetish since I was about 5 years old! Didn't understand it until I was a teenager of course, but I did. It was that that lead me to tickling when I got on the internet at 21.

Me too, it started when i was around five, looking at feet and trying to sneak and tickle someone's feet. Didn't understand till i was a teenager as well. So to make this short i have a foot fetish, and a foot tickling fetish. Didnt really know there was a difference untill now. Some of us have foot fetishes, and or tickling fetishes. Then the tickling fetishes gets broken down to full body, underarm, belly, ribs, feet, and wherever else...

I would have to say that my foot fetish, is stronger than my tickling fetish.

Yes! Pretty Girls Barefeet are a huge turn on for me, tickling is just more erotic enjoyment for there sexy barefeet!

Sometimes?! LOL -- Um, no -- I don't -- what? My avatar? I picked it because she has a nice face!!!

I have one. I have had one since like forever. I don't know i used to think it was weird to have an attraction to womens feet.

i LOVE feet as long as i can remember...i'm sure i was born with this fetish and i'm so glad about it 'cause it's a whole world of lust & fun other people will never get to know... 🙂

I have had a foot fetish for a while, since I was like 5, as well as a tickling fetish, they go hand and hand with me, just like some here I love foot tickling clips the most and can get entertained for hours.

Foot fetish?

A yen for cute ladies' feet? Me?

Yes-

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back