• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a foot fetish?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 1,214 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 159 10.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 92 6.3%

• Total voters
Depends on the feet - like them rather small, slim & delicate, with rather small toes.

Besides - can't get a turn on if I see a picture of soles, without the rest of the lee in the frame.

Foot tickling is the most interesting and fun for me, but I don't really have a foot fetish. a foot not being tickled doesn't do a thing for me... except gross me out. ^^;

Hell yes! A ladies pair of feet are sacred to me because there are young ladies out there with really sexy feet.

Last edited:
i don't mind feet, i guess it's just the giggling and sexy expression on a girls face that i find irresistible, plus tickling he more intimate areas (nipples, cleavage, tummy, crotch, inner thighs) that can quickly turn to sexual pleasure.

I DO have a thing for pretty feet (fetish is a strongly misused word)

HOWEVER........

Nothing ANNOYS me like a video or vid clip that has nothing but foot tickling!! It really does get BORING after about 3 seconds, even if the ticklee is extremely ticklish on her feet. I like to see full body from ears to toes when it comes to vids or clips.

Please tell me I'm not the only one put off by excessive foot tickling only. It's just boooooooooooooooooring.

Agreeeeeeeeeeddddddd! Fully, fully.

Foot fetish heckkkkkkkk yes

Womens nyloned or pantyhosed feet being tickled um er um errrrr LOVE THE IDEA, Have on a few occasions have been lucky enuff to satisfy my wildest fantasies😉

Y'know.... feet are my favorite thing to tickle, and I find an attractive pair of lady's soles to be quite the turn-on, but....

The part of a woman's body that turns me on the most to look at is the top of her head!
(Think about it... *snicker*)

I think I'm among the minority that doesn't. I like tickling feet, maybe even more than any other part of a womans body but it wouldn't be my favourite part of a womans body by any means. 😀

I'm with this. Wherever the most ticklish spot is, I'll be there to mercilessly exploit it. I'll find it. I always find it. ALWAYS.

feet rock

I dont know if you call it a fetish or not. I think feet are the true windows to the (sole) . You can tell alot about a person by the way the keep thier feet. Nice and pedicured = sharp witted and on top of the hygene game
Not nice not kept = everyone else

I love well kept toes . When I see the right feet I am automatically drawn to that person. I see the wrong feet and Im out. Being a massage therapist for 18 years has given me a unique perspective. I am also Pisces ( the foot). Sweet feet rock

Not at all

Not at all, feet are my least favorite tickle spot. I just can't understand why people love them so much...

Don´t really have a foot fetish so much as I am an aretifist...

Just feet... well... no.

Although I have had fantasies about a "foot bed" consisting of the soles of 200 captive women (the spatial arrangement would be problematic, I admit)...

I still prefer a whole lady, barefoot.

My FF developed after some odd thing I saw on TV when I was 5. I was well aware of my attraction to feet about a year after. By the time I found out it was called a foot fetish (FF) at age 14, it evolved rapidly.

how do you sometimes have a foot fetish?

When certain other conditions have to be met. Could have a foot fetish only when the feet are encased in nylons. Could be that they have to be wearing high heels, or sandals, or socks, or... that sort of thing.

I have a foot fetish. I love female bare feet. Touching, tasting, and smelling them. But i also have a tickling fetish as well. Feet is my only tickling fav. The all over touch is cool but feet is my choice.

I think so - that's my favorite part of a young woman - but I only like them if they are small, shapely and cared for - nicely trimmed nails, no calouses and no smell.

hmm, feet are a big turn on. but so are other parts of the body. cant leave those out too. like, a lady that has a nice rump and hips will do silly things to me also. =P but the human body is a beautiful thing and every part of it has potential to be a major turn on.

I don't have a foot fetish. Tickling them's fun, but I'm not into licking them or anything like that.

Legs on the other hand...

I indeed have.
Just looking at a girl in sandals or flip-flops, even for just a second, turns me on and I get a... well, you know... 😉
For me, when meeting a girl, I don't care about the rest of her body.
I sometimes don't even notice there actually IS more to her body.
The looks, the smell, the taste... to feel them, getting a FJ, hell, even the resulting mess... Yeah, guess I have a foot fetish...

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back