• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a foot fetish?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 1,214 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 159 10.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 92 6.3%

• Total voters
i'm the fetishist of wrinkled soles.. simetric wrinkles i liked.. and i want to kiss them all nightt.. pink and white mixed soles...... they have to be wrinkled..... too wrinkles too kiss.. 🙂

I have a female foot-fetish.

Its kind of scary that Im losing my interest in breasts and wide thighs,etc. which is completely normal for reproduction and a natural instinct by nature, over women's feet and their feet ALONE. lol

well.......I have to say....I like tickling feet BUT if I find out a woman not ticklish on her feet then I`m not interested anymore...I`m not sure if you`d call that a foot fetish or not

I have a foot ticklnig fetish. Not exactly a foot fetish though I do love looknig at male celebs feet only cause i imagine tickling them.

The pic seen here drives me crazy. I wish I could tie them both up and tickle them. So does that count?

Attachments

• g_auto_oliverandjames.jpg
    g_auto_oliverandjames.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 148
If your passion for tickling centres on the feet much more than any other body part, then yes it would count.

On a side note, aren't those the guys who played the Weasley twins, Fred and George, in the Harry Potter films?

I definitely have a foot fetish. I have known I have liked female feet from a very young age. I knew about that before I knew I liked tickling. But my interests definitely cross over since my favorite place to tickle is feet. :happy:

yes i have a foot fetish! especially nylon/hosed feet! yes i love tickling..feet especially!but i do not ignore all the other targets either!

I've had a foot fetish since I was about 5 years old.
I've discovered, over the years, that I LOVE LOVE soles. Bare soles.
I'm a sole maaan....I'm a sole maaaan....
And NOT just for tickling either.
Soles are my main passion.
I totally adore feet.

i like pretty feet...and i can;t take my eyes of when a pretty girl is showing her feet but when i see a tickling vid there has to be some upperbody tickling or else it;s getting boring..so do i have a foot fetish?

I never thouhgt I did until I noticed I was looking at womens feet any chance I got.

Yes I definitely have a foot fetish 😉 I love my own ticklish feet tickled as well as tickling others ticklish feet 🙂 I also love to tickle ribs,armpits but I just love the shape,feel of my fingertips touching,massaging bare feet ,tickling..I love the whole foot but my favorite part are arches,instep and toes 🙂

If I see a female nylon or sock covered foot or feet. I'll find a way to tickle it!!

Might be a fav place to tickle for me, but nope, I don't have the whole fetish.

:cyclopes: Just needed a use for that smiley, sorry. 😀

For as long as I can remember and have just recently gottening into male feet as well.

Julio

I do have a foot fetish, though I definately prefer attractive ticklish feet. If the feet aren't ticklish, they might still be fun to massage and maybe suck on the toes a bit but I love it when a nice, soft, attractive pair of feet are very ticklish.

I'm the 666th voter 0_o.

I do have a foot fetish. In fact, feet are the ONLY things I like to see tickled. I'm not interested in upperbody at all.

very very much so lol I'm often tickling a girl's feet or looking at a girl's feet and thinking about wheter there ticklish.

I voted yes. Tickling is a by product of my foot fetish: I like seeing toes wiggle (a HUGE turn on), and toes usually wiggle when they're tickled or even when the soles are tickled.

Looks like I'm with the majority. Yup, you could say I have a foot fetish. Not that I don't like to tickle the other parts of a female, but I just strongly favor feet over everything else.

If you define a "foot fetish" as only being able to be sexually excited by sight or use of feet, then no. But if it's a significant predilection, admiration and affection for them, then YES!!!! Indeedy do! LOL. 😀

female soles, tickling them, and keeping them restrained (bondage fetish), all in my case are relatedly and strongly present.

If I see female bare feet, I always search a way to tickle them.

Yes, I have a huge foot fetish. I have always had a foot fetish, since my age of reason.

R

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back