• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you use a tickle safeword?

Do you use a tickle safeword?

• Yes

Votes: 150 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 297 66.4%

• Total voters
I split from my g/f a few months ago and when she let me tie and tickle her we used a safeword.
She hated being tickled but bless her soul she put up with it - but at the same time said she did actually enjoy it!

GIGGLES32 said:
I have never said a safe word. My fav safe
word I had was Tickle Me! I loved it!

surfer steph said:
Safewords are for pussies. Ha! I NEVER use one!
XOXO

Way to go surfer steph!
You should join one of our parties here on the RIGHT(East)Coast! :happy:

TTD

SapphireGlimmer said:
Fuck that. I would only ever use a safeword if the person didn't know what they were doing.

My fiance and I had an hour-long tickle session yesterday. I couldn't breathe, there were tears in my eyes and I never said no. I couldn't get enough!

Exactly my feelings on things, Sapphire! You and your other half would be most welcome here at our home for some "LAUGHS"!

TTD

GIGGLES32 said:
I have never said a safe word. My fav safe word I had was Tickle Me! I loved it!

Love it GIGGS's!.......you too would be most welcome at our home for some intense tickles and laughter!

TTD

Hee!

Cutie!
We have a lot of friends in common yanno! I'll let Dave (giantfan) explain why I can't but he keeps asking me too anyhoo. Are you having party today? have fun and don't forget to share details...;
XOXO

TickledToDeath said:
Way to go surfer steph!
You should join one of our parties here on the RIGHT(East)Coast! :happy:

TTD

CoopXLR said:
I can very easily sympathise with this point of view because I have a breathing problem as well. I have a deviated septum that makes it hard for me to breath through my nose so, if I were gagged which I'd very much like, it would have to be a ball gag with a hole drilled through it's center. As far as using a safe word, the tormentor in me would detest it but, it should be observed in some if not all situations unless you and your partner can comunicate via telepathy. Just because someone gets a paniced look on their face doesn't mean they're really in trouble but, what if they are and you just think that they're playing along? Maybe you've been playing this way for so long that you get cocky and start to think you can't make any mistakes but, then what happens when your partner/victim ends up choking on his/her own bile or mucus? What then? Situations like this have occured many time in bondage because people thought they were so learned and flawless that they couldn't possibly screwup. Sometimes it's easy to forget that "Nobody's perfect" aplies to everyone.

Such heartfelt words... You know, whelp, that I could easily pull the mat out from under you on this one but, seeing as you are unable to defend yourself I shall leave you at the mercy of your critics...provided they have any.

No.

Usually when i kick him in the face by accident, he gets the general idea that i need a break 😛

surfer steph said:
Cutie!
We have a lot of friends in common yanno! I'll let Dave (giantfan) explain why I can't but he keeps asking me too anyhoo. Are you having party today? have fun and don't forget to share details...;
XOXO

Reasons why sufer steph cannot attend a Hyenas Party on the East coast.

1. Afraid of Flying.
2. Gets Car sick on LOOOOOOOOOONG trips.
3. Is affraid to circumnavigate the Rockie Mountains.
4. Believes the Mississippi River Literally divides the Eastern and Western halves of the United States and can't swim.
5. Too far to walk.
6. Thinks Trains are only for people who need lessons. :wooha: 🙄
7. Dave is secretly holding her captive as a tickle slave.

TTD 🙂

hell no

unless the tickle deserve to be tickled merciless no that spoil the fun 😀

Always. ALWAYS!! I'm scared I'll hurt them otherwise 😉

I should say that I don't usually agree on one ahead of time, but instead try something like "give up!" in the middle of it. Most people are to stubborn at first anyway so I get to keep ticklin 😎

Yes always. I think it is important to know if someone is in trouble. I always use the word "mercy". But if they use it too much, and it is not a emergency, they get tickled even harder.🙂

I can see why some people would want one, but in my opinion it takes away all the fun.

What's the point if all they have to do is say something and it stops? Huh? 🙂

Better Safe Than Sorry.... Or Soggy..................

Does "more!, More!" Count? 🙂 Of Course Safety Is The Primary Concern In Any Encounter. Do What Is Necessary For Each Party To Feel Secure.( Lame Bondage Joke).

When I'm on tickling session, I alway use a safe word for the ticklee.

Before start playing, I propose to her to choose a safe word and to use it just if it's going really too hard to support it.

It is seldom use, cause I lead the session as I want and I like to make it last.

It happens sometimes that I tickle very hard her just when she decided to say the safe word ... OooOooPppss !!

Me and my girlfriend don't use safewords. I just stop when she says stop or she can't breathe or whenever I want. haha

Never really thought of that. Usually I just tickle her until she's either A too tired to laugh anymore, or B I'm pooped lol. If we used a safty word though the tickling wouldn't last over 30 seconds (are goth girls supposed to be that ticklish lol).

i'm a complete lee and i agree with the majority here...no safe word. if you can't trust your ler to know when you need a moment to catch your breath or see if the lee has hure themselves then do you really want to be dominated by that ler in the first place?

Always a good idea to let the tickler know when things have gone too far.

I gotta say that a safeword is definitely a smart thing to have. Even if you don't plan on using the thing, it's just ... well... safe! No ler can totally know exactly what the lee is feeling and might not know if something goes wrong. It's not a matter of trust as much as it is safety. I've used my word before for things is small as being chafed by handcuffs. And my ler would have no way of knowing that was happening otherwise. Safewords are just a good idea.

Don't use one. Most of the time when I'm being tickled I can't even say anything to begin with. I just loved to be tickled.

Me and my boyfriend we use safewords but we always make them something super long and unable to repeat. lol It'll be something around "I love you" or "You're the most amazing person in the world" Stuff we know we can't fully get out while being tortured and often at times he'll start tickling me and then not tell me what the safe word is just to tell me it was the same one as last time. lol

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back