• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you use a tickle safeword?

Do you use a tickle safeword?

• Yes

Votes: 150 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 297 66.4%

• Total voters
I sort of like having two safewords, one that's optional to ignore and one that's a serious escape or at least one that depending on the tone could be listened to or ignored.

I like when i have almost no way out. *giggle*

I sort of like having two safewords, one that's optional to ignore and one that's a serious escape or at least one that depending on the tone could be listened to or ignored.

I like when i have almost no way out. *giggle*

Yeah, we have an emergency one too...don't think we've ever had to use it, but I can kinda get carried away when I get my meaner lerrish moods ^^;; And of course there's always getting in the mood as a lee to have every beg totally ignored, which we BOTH get XD

~K

Yeah, we have an emergency one too...don't think we've ever had to use it, but I can kinda get carried away when I get my meaner lerrish moods ^^;; And of course there's always getting in the mood as a lee to have every beg totally ignored, which we BOTH get XD

~K

hehe-
you and me?

wanting our begging to be ignored? silly thoughts 😉

Safeword??

You're kidding, right? A safeword for tickling?

I wouldn't hear of it, even as the lee. It is the ler's responsibility to know when to give the lee a break. And if there's a true emergency, the lee will let the ler know.

As a lee, I want the tickling to be as intense as it can be. Safewords are for people who don't belong in the community. They should be used only for hardcore S/M scenes.

If one uses leather or Velcro cuffs, there's little chance of stopping circulation.:lol

When I start saying "I submit!" over and over again, she knows I'm done for, and if she says "I can't hear you over all that pathetic giggling" and continues the torture... Well, I should have tried harder to tie HER up first.

:stickout

Safe Words are for rookies....the amateurs, the inexperienced and where there is NO trust whatsoever.
Unless there is an "issue"...pain and or something else is wrong, then all you have to say is "PAIN" "SOMETHING WRONG" and you stop to correct the issue. Otherwise you cannot top from the bottom, that takes half of the play away by eliminating the psychological aspect. An experienced tickler will KNOW how to read the ticklee and know when to give a break, pause and when it's over.

You're kidding, right? A safeword for tickling?

I wouldn't hear of it, even as the lee. It is the ler's responsibility to know when to give the lee a break. And if there's a true emergency, the lee will let the ler know.

As a lee, I want the tickling to be as intense as it can be. Safewords are for people who don't belong in the community. They should be used only for hardcore S/M scenes.

If one uses leather or Velcro cuffs, there's little chance of stopping circulation.:lol

In TOTAL agreement! Applause Applause and hi fives to you!

I don't use one as a 'lee but when we're torturing another guy, my husband and I allow him to have a safeword in case he is having trouble breathing or something hurts. There is punishment if he uses it just because "it tickles too much"! =P

Cool. What is the punishment? Is just more tickling, or something else?

I would have to say only because of a myriad of unexpected (unknown, even) health problems that may rise their ugly head at the literally worst possible time, at all.

And/but, I still would like to have a 'ler who I really trust (as I have dislocated joints in my refusal to accept submission, so I'd want someone who'd know when it 'should' be stopped, regardless my hubris).

Also, being forced to use it (preferably a 'phrase', versus a single word) would be the greatest act of complete and total domination by my 'ler, from my own verbal admission that I cannot take their (paradoxical) torture anymore.

As a lee I have played no safeword with someone I trust. I certainly fantasize about a Sadistic Ler tickling me until I "break". As a ler I want the lee to have a safeword but I def. want them to have to use it.

Never used a safe word. Don't really care for them either. Gives too much control to the one being tickled. Give the tickled one an "out" and that person will take it even if it is not needed. A good tickler will know when to stop and give the ticklee a break. A good tickle play needs to take the ticklee on a mental venture as well as physical and you don't want the ticklee to know when the tickling will end. If there is a problem during the tickling, the ler will know it as will the ticklee and communication will be given one way or another. It is not a matter of saftey. It is a matter of paying attention and knowing what you are doing and knowing your playmate or ticklee or knowing how to read people.
That is tickle torture at its best.
The only way to play as far as I am concerned.
If and or when the ticklee has truely had enough....he/she will just plain surrender by telling you flat out that he or she has "had enough".
Unless you are playing a game where you are attempting to get the one being tickled to "give up". Trying to actually tickle torture the person into surrendering. Like a challange. That is a different story and is a whole lot of fun to do.
Played that game many times. Very rarely lost.

M1
I agree with NOT using a safe word. a HUGE part of tickle torture is not being able to stop it. It is that mental stimulation that makes it the best it can be! the panic one feels when being tickled beyond their limits and begging for it to stop and realizing the tickler simply isn't going to. creates a level of panic that is exquisite! a good ticklee will NEVER use a safe word and a good tickler will not stop till the ticklee has lost their MIND! THAT is tickle torture at it's very best.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back