• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctors Tickling Patients yet again

ScottTickle8881

Hey everyone. The reason I am bringing this topic up once again is because I have a physical on saturday with a nurse practitioner and I'm trying to think of things I could ask her to check for in my stomach, armpit, neck, and foot area that could turn into making it tickle. One idea I had is to tell her that I have some dry skin issues on the bottom of my feet and if she would scrape some off with a pummice stone. On the stomach thing i could mention i might have some lumps in there, and still working on an armpit idea. I know doctors have a serious job but in a physical they end up checking all of these things one way or another anyway and I say why not find a way to bring tickling into it. Any suggestions would be appreciated thank you. 😎

OR you could respect her as the professional she is and show a a hint or two of not being a mule.

TRon

Neutron said:
OR you could respect her as the professional she is and show a a hint or two of not being a mule.

Agreed. This woman shouldn't be treated as a prop in some sort of personal fantasy. Please, find a willing participant.

What's up with these threads we're seeing today? First "Having My Wife Tickled", now this one. :weird:

gila677 said:
What's up with these threads we're seeing today? First "Having My Wife Tickled", now this one. :weird:
Full moon.

Is the nurse hot? lol if so ask the chick out, then she might tickle you without the need for this lonely-desperate-cowardly-unnatractive-psycho-esque deception.

Yeah. This is sort of stupid. 😛

If you want to be tickled, just find someone who is willing to do it without sneaking into it, like Dude'sonfire said.

Lol!!!

Dude'sonfire said:
Is the nurse hot? lol if so ask the chick out, then she might tickle you without the need for this lonely-desperate-cowardly-unnatractive-psycho-esque deception.

LOL!!!!

Talk about everyone on the same page. There couldn't be better advice given if someone paid for it. I suggest you follow the advice given and keep face and dignity and in doing so you will up hold your self esteem and not make a fool out of yourself.

Neutron said:

TRon

Tron, yeah, although we rarely agree..i have to agree on this one with ya. Give the lady some respect. Well said, Tron.

ScottTickle, it's a terrible idea to falsify symptoms for any reason. You could end up getting unneccessary and dangerous tests, not to mention wasting a professional's valuable time. If you have health insurance, they could cancel your coverage for making a false claim.

If you're desperate to get tickled, you would be better off to hire a pro-domme, if it's legal where you live (or can travel).

Alright bad idea. I wont do it, your right that is a bad stupid idea and i shouldnt be thinking something like that. I think you guys have some issues as well though. Your so quick to judge me you cant just say dont do it you have to be ******** about it. Whatever.

ScottTickle888 said:
Alright bad idea. I wont do it, your right that is a bad stupid idea and i shouldnt be thinking something like that. I think you guys have some issues as well though. Your so quick to judge me you cant just say dont do it you have to be ******** about it. Whatever.
Hey all i said was that you should as the girl out, i was trying to do you a favour lol.

We all have our...differences shall we say...but hon, if you have false claims, and she finds out...you could be in a lot of trouble...no one is judging you...I love being tickled...mercilessly...but there are still laws, and other people's feelings you need to take into consideration...that isn't a judgement, we're trying to keep you from getting into a lot of unnecessary trouble.

Ok, watch me hijacking a thread once again!

Doctor tickling a patient, as per topic.

Don't stop me if you've already seen these...

Attachments

• bxp31547.jpg
    bxp31547.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 95
  • bxp31548.jpg
    bxp31548.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 83
I know it seems like we all ganged up on you, ScottTickle. I was rather brusque in my reaction, and I apologize for that. But it was done in friendship. Our concern was to keep you out of an awkward, embarrassing situation. Informed consent is an important consideration... there's no way this nurse wouldn't have figured things out. I'm glad you've decided against this course of action. Please don't let this incident sour you on the group, though.

Last edited:
Well with all the comments put together it can seem like a whole war directed at you but each individual post was writted by itself and was only one person's opinion. So please dont feel people are ganging up on you....they just don't want to see you get in any trouble.

C'mon, cheer up. I posted two new on-topic pics too!

Kalamos said:
C'mon, cheer up. I posted two new on-topic pics too!
Well, it does look like the lady's having a good time... in the first picture, at least. After that, she appears to be losing interest. Hard to please...

I don't really find anything morally wrong with what you're doing. You're just getting a chick to tickle you without her knowing. The problem people are having here is that its kinda like telling a doctor you have a wierd growth on your dick just to get her to touch it. Its kinda the same thing because you're essentially getting an involuntary hand job. I'd understand if she realised you were lieing and felt offended at being used like that. Even if she was seriously offended the worst she could get you for is molestation but since she only touched your feet I doubt you'll receive any kind of punishment.

My arguement is just how pathetic it makes you look. I mean, its one thing to come up with that spur of the moment but if you've been planning for a while just to get a girl to tickle you then you must really be deprived. You're no different to the teenage boys who masturbate to Victoria's secret. Bleh. Do whatever you want, I doubt you'll get into any serious trouble.

Look at the bright side, gentlmen, maybe that nurse's got a ticking fetish...
Yeah, rrright. 🙂

-> Littlebighead

Found them over some image hosting site, under medical inspections.

They seem real; if they are, they'd constitute a nice example of "mainstream" tickling.

That's genuine stuff, huh? Wild! It's nice to be able to enjoy your work! :laughing:

I keep scouring the web for images.

Speaking of work, I've actually posted a new pic.
But since I am not too proud about it, I hid it somewhere.

That is... I posted it, and nobody took notice, so it's now being hidden by the new posts.

Thingamabob.

You posted new artwork!? Where? I completely missed it! I just scanned the art forum and came up with nothing! Please don't say you're going to make us hunt for it! You do like 50 posts a day! :laughing: Oh well, I'll keep working at it. I'm going to want a clue at some point, though.

First hint: why use the Art forum when I can afford a full Sub Forum? 😉

Second hint: I usually post pics over new threads. 😉

Third hint: call me verbose again and I am devouring your marrow. 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back