• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctors Tickling Patients yet again

Hmmmm.... let's see... sub-forum... new thread... third hint doesn't sound so much like a hint as a threat (tucks bone marrow into boot for safe-keeping)... still... I may be heading the right direction now. If one of you other guys beats me to the prize, please don't rub it in my face. I'm getting slow in my old age. Off I go...

Ha! Found it! "Tormented Soles". Very nice, too... beautiful reds. And if the rest of you think I'm telling you where it is, forget it! You can play the game, same as me! (I'm not immune to bribes, of course...)

Something I cobbled together with PSP, and my mouse.

You did that with a mouse(!)? I wouldn't have thought it possible! I was fooling around with an oekaki board on another webiste (just to get a feel for it. I may bump up that oekaki thread again over the weekend, though I think it's useless), and everything I produced looked like it had been done with an "Etch-a-Sketch"! You have formidable hand control, Kalamos!

Littlebighead said:
You did that with a mouse(!)?
You have formidable hand control, Kalamos!

That's what my female friends keep telling me.

To be true, that pic involved little skill at all: I just layered a real photo and followed his contours. Face turned out worse than expected, but I was sleep deprived.

Not the best pic ever to resume drawing with.
I've done better mouse pics, in the past.

I've hijacked another thread eh?
Thingamabob.

If you're looking for a serious tickling and have a pretty good friend who you might enjoy the experience with, perhaps you should approach them and ask them if they'd be willing. Personally I've only come across one person out of many that I've talked to that have a negative perception of tickling someone else. Most people I've talked to that had never really thought about tickling someone out of their mind before jump at the opportunity to do it before it's even offered. I just bring it up (generally tying someone down and tickling them) and they then lead by asking where they can join in on the fun.

Kalamos said:
That's what my female friends keep telling me.
Awww, nuts! I thought I'd said something original. :laughing: Well, the picture's plenty impressive to me. I'ts not something I could do on paper, let alone with a mouse.

Is it just me, or are things getting quiet in here? I think everyone's shifted over to the Tickle Fight thread.

Dunno. I am not into cybertickling as I used to be.
I usually hang around quiet places, where the weirdest being is usually me.

Personally, I don't get cybertickling. It's seems sort of like eating a picture of a steak dinner rather than the actual steak.

Don't tell my players, or they'll desert Aygomenia even more! 😉

I usually hang around quiet places, where the weirdest being is usually me.
"Don't try to outweird me. I get stranger things than you free in my breakfast cereal."

I show up just in time for a Douglas Adams quotation. Too bad that line didn't end up in the movie. It could have used more of that sort of thing... or at the very least, a properly British Zaphod...

It wasn't there? I was almost certain it was...though maybe Im thinking of the tv series....
I'm sure I heard it somewhere other than the book.

You may be thinking of the radio show, which was the first incarnation of Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy(I don't think any other version of it has worked particularly well). I'm pretty sure the line was never used in the movie. It's not the sort of thing that blitzed surfer dude of a Zaphod Beeblebrox would naturally say. But I can't be definitive, as I saw it only once.

PS. Uh oh. Upon refleciton (and seven hours sleep), maybe the line did appear in the movie... during the confrontation with the John Malkovich character, maybe, right before he splits himself in half and walks across the table with those teeny little metal legs. That does it. My memory is officially shot.

Last edited:
Kalamos said:
I should definitely read it in english.
Better still, see if you can find tapes or CDs of the original radio broadcasts. The performances are hilarious. They may not be easy to find, though. I was hoping for a re-release along with the movie, but it never happened. Missed opportunity.

I could use a pan galactic gargle blaster right now.

Sorry. Don't have all the ingedients. If you like, I'll try to find a large gold brick. If you don't mind substitutions, that is...

It can't have been the radio shows as Ive never actually heard them. I'm pretty sure you can download them (legally) though.
I can't remember. Now I'm irritated. I'm gonna be forced to watch that craptastic movie again. I really wish I had the tv series on dvd. I really really really really want it.

The TV show had the virtue of using all the radio actors in the same parts. I was so used to those personas, it was jarring when American actors were cast to play Zaphod, Ford and Trillian in the movie. I could never get past that. Those characters will forever be British in my mind (alien origins notwithstanding).

Well... Arthur and Patricia were!
And Ford prolly picked up a spot of accent anyway.

Can feel your pain, guys.

Yay, another thread succesfully hijacked. Mission accomplished!

HAR HAR HAR!

man...I only read the replies and rarely check to see what thread I'm in. If something's wandering off-topic I just go with it LOL 😛

While I disliked the 2005 movie to a feverishly intense degree it wasn't the fault of the actors. I actually liked them. And given a decent script and a good director they could have made a movie worthy of it's title. Unfortunately they decided to skip the best parts of the story, rewrite others, and invent a few new and absurd ones. It didnt work. *sob*

I've got nothing against any of the actors. But I did think the casting was weird. Why all the Yanks? It compromises the tone of the story, especially for those familiar with its history.

You're right about the script, but there was probably no way to reduce Adams' six-hour series into a two-hour movie successfully. It's simply too rambling and disjointed. Not to let the screen-writers off the hook.. that happy ending is a mess.

Did Trisha McMillan (Trillian) really have a British accent? That's not the way I remember it. Don't tell me I got that one wrong too! Neuro-links are disintigrating as I write!

Trillian didn't have a British accent in the tv series (dont know about the radio as I've said I havent heard it) and in the book (which I'm currently rereading for the first time in many years) it hasn't thus far mentioned where she originated from.
True it would be a feat to cram into a 2 hour movie what the tv series held in 6 (Im taking your word for that, I dont know how long it ran off hand) but consider this...The tv series encompassed the first TWO books (though the second seems to be seriously abridged...thats what Im reading right now) rather than just one. The 2005 movie doesn't run 2 hours but just short at 1:09...but really...I'd have no problem with it being 2.5 hours long or more if it was done right.
Actually...looking at IMDB it looks like the tv series ran only 3 hours combined.
The ending couldn't have been more dreadful. I'm just waiting for the sequel, "Revenge of the Plot Hole"

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back