• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DOT (pc computer game, /F, full body, mild bondage)

you make this game with others girls ok make game all sailor moon ok plz

You clearly haven't read anything in this thread, have you? I'm not adding more girls. I'm not making any other games for a while either.

my opinion make one with power tickling better graphic and use use tools for remove socks shoes all much girls and and one cheat for infinite dots.

This just makes me go 'FU'. Better graphics? These are some of the best graphics and animations I am able of doing right now. You also have no idea at all how much time and work it takes to even make things in this stage. Adding robot arms or something that sounds so simple to simply remove socks or a dress takes a load more artwork and animations - they really aren't worth it. I think there's plenty of tickling in this game (even more than in some other games) and if you hit one spot it can extend to other places because the critter crawls. You can tickle her longer (specifically in practise mode) by just hurling critter after critter to the same location.That, I think, would be your 'power tickling'? If you don't like the game... don't play it. It's simple as that. You should be happy I even spend the time and effort to create these games and a wide variety of games as well. Not all of them suit to you for sure. That's how it is.

Iloh that part was a joke buddy. I still stand by what I said. The game is unbalanced.

So do I.
The game is hard at expert level. It's meant to be. You need more skill and maybe even some luck. This is not a 'free naked toon' game.

I don't see any real effect. Even after landing on sweet spots and targets. Tickling their armpits or legs, etc~ no real effect. She's smothered with these dots and, well~ nothing. <3

Fun game, lots of effort~ but a bit beyond me atm. <3 Practice mode is all I can do to enjoy, but there is no reward in it. It seems Expert gives the reward people are looking for, with the time sync of most actual games. Enjoyable for some I'm sure. ^^

I know it usually those who get stuck or think it is too hard are the most audible, but is there anyone who actually managed to have a bit of success at a more advanced level or did get something out of the fun they were happy with?

At first i didn't know what to make of the game. But i slowly got into it and it's really a lot of fun. Sadly like most. outside of pratice mode i barely got socks and shoes off nami once in normal mode. That's about it. I really apperciate the time and effort you put into it. I'm just not that good. Maybe at some point you could consider adding an unlimited dot mode for the higher difficulties. I understand you want to stay as a game to challenge people and make them work at it.
Either way thank you for the fun game.

At first i didn't know what to make of the game. But i slowly got into it and it's really a lot of fun. Sadly like most. outside of pratice mode i barely got socks and shoes off nami once in normal mode. That's about it. I really apperciate the time and effort you put into it. I'm just not that good. Maybe at some point you could consider adding an unlimited dot mode for the higher difficulties. I understand you want to stay as a game to challenge people and make them work at it.
Either way thank you for the fun game.

We'll see, Hellfire.

Thanks for your feedback and experiences. I'm hesitant to 'dumb down' the game but might do some tweaking (other than giving unlimited DOTs) in the future. No commitments though.

Great fun man

this is very cool made and I have a lot of fun with it so far

its tricky but not impossible (altough I haven't tried difficult yet)

who did the translations? read the Dutch text of Lara

its pretty funny and spelled very well

So do I.
The game is hard at expert level. It's meant to be. You need more skill and maybe even some luck. This is not a 'free naked toon' game.

You said that, not me. I am just saying its unbalance is all. Just what I think personally.

Great fun man

this is very cool made and I have a lot of fun with it so far

its tricky but not impossible (altough I haven't tried difficult yet)

who did the translations? read the Dutch text of Lara

its pretty funny and spelled very well

Thanks for the feedback, taragohn!

Then English scripts for Nami and Lara were written by me, the script for Chun-Li was written by Jax (and I brushed up the English version of that a little).

French translations were done by Jax, German by Redfeather, Polish by Deditbg (with assistance from JeyJey), Brazilian Portuguese by Featherhead, Italian by Alel, Spanish by BFWL and Dutch by me. Hopefully I didn't miss naming anyone. There's two more but they didn't make it to the deadlines. Their translations may yet be forthcoming, I don't know.

You said that, not me. I am just saying its unbalance is all. Just what I think personally.

I'm just not yet sure how it is unbalanced. Practise mode is the easiest the game can be (except it could have a permanent no-wind to make it possibly slightly easier but that's not a lot!). Normal level is only a little bit harder than that, mainly because you don't have unlimited ammo and the wind occasionally changes slightly, but the wind is not so strong that it makes a huge difference. Expert level is a fair deal harder again, mostly because of the wind: It's stronger and changes more drastically. Also the amount of DOTs is smaller (although technically you can get as many as in normal level, due to more bulls-eye targets which each give up to +10). The hardest there is probably the wind: requiring extra re-adjustments regularly (unless you haven't been able to get into the basic dynamics of the game). If normal level is too hard for you then expert level is way beyond you. That's normal.

You can't expect to be good at Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Need for Speed - and then think you'll be able to play this at expert easily too because it is really a very different kind of game.

Great

Maybe i am the only one but i like this game and the idea behind it, as for the difficulty it's not so impossible ( expert mode speaking ), just need some practice...et voilà.
Good work bro. :coolthumbup

to further comment

I get the idea that the wind thing is not working properly

I fired several dots with no changes in speed or angle at all when the wind changed and they kept on landing in the same spot each time

not that I am really complaning managed to hit every bulls-eye on Lara 😉

This game reminds me of a little strategy game I played on my PC years back where two artiliery cannons had to take each other out. I'm pretty sure this was the basis for DOT, since you had to adjust speed, angle, and direction in order to blow the other cannon into dust before he did the same to you.
Interesting concept. I play normal mode reguarlly in order to see how I can dial in a perfect target. I take a stab at expert once I get a feel for the controls. Thanks for a game that takes be back, Ilo.

Maybe i am the only one but i like this game and the idea behind it, as for the difficulty it's not so impossible ( expert mode speaking ), just need some practice...et voilà.
Good work bro. :coolthumbup

Thanks for your feedback, tkl25. Good to hear I didn't underestimate the skills of the entire community. 🙂

to further comment

I get the idea that the wind thing is not working properly

I fired several dots with no changes in speed or angle at all when the wind changed and they kept on landing in the same spot each time

not that I am really complaning managed to hit every bulls-eye on Lara 😉

Well, if that is true people really don't have much to complain about indeed. But I can't help wondering about the situation. If the wind strength is small it won't have that much effect at all. Wind can have a minor effect, especially if it is not sideways.

This game reminds me of a little strategy game I played on my PC years back where two artiliery cannons had to take each other out. I'm pretty sure this was the basis for DOT, since you had to adjust speed, angle, and direction in order to blow the other cannon into dust before he did the same to you.
Interesting concept. I play normal mode reguarlly in order to see how I can dial in a perfect target. I take a stab at expert once I get a feel for the controls. Thanks for a game that takes be back, Ilo.

Yes, this is based on Artillery (I also mentioned it somewhere I think). That was the game I had in mind when I came up with this. 🙂 Thanks for the feedback. 🙂

fantastic job!

This game is probably my favorite of this recent game-kick that the forums have been on lately. I love it! Of course the story telling of the rpgs make those enjoyable but this brings about another skill-based challenge and it's tons of fun, really.

The difficulty is not unreal like some people may complain about. I played one round of practice and then went straight to expert, simply because of the possible options. I hit both reds and three yellows and consistently do just about that well. I think the thought you put into the difficulty translates pretty well to a challenging game - not a cakewalk.

As far as the add-ons or perks, I know that you intentionally made this a "play to have fun" type of game and not a "play to win" game. But for the people who want a little more you could add that as a reward for hitting so many targets or for doing so well for each girl. That's just an idea though, and I love playing the game as it is already!

Keep up the good work man!

This game is probably my favorite of this recent game-kick that the forums have been on lately. I love it! Of course the story telling of the rpgs make those enjoyable but this brings about another skill-based challenge and it's tons of fun, really.

The difficulty is not unreal like some people may complain about. I played one round of practice and then went straight to expert, simply because of the possible options. I hit both reds and three yellows and consistently do just about that well. I think the thought you put into the difficulty translates pretty well to a challenging game - not a cakewalk.

As far as the add-ons or perks, I know that you intentionally made this a "play to have fun" type of game and not a "play to win" game. But for the people who want a little more you could add that as a reward for hitting so many targets or for doing so well for each girl. That's just an idea though, and I love playing the game as it is already!

Keep up the good work man!

Thanks sway! Nice way to 'sway' my feelings on this game. Truth be told, that I after a while of getting only negative responses started to wonder if I just really completely failed this time and it most certainly didn't give me any interest in making more games. The investment vs reward is already terrible as it is but this makes it at least a little worth it again. Glad to hear that you're enjoying this game a lot! Thanks!

those who complain are just pissed they suck at it

as I said really fun so keep on making these games don't let negative responses bring you down.

maybe add othor girls to shoot add

I certainly have some suggestions

those who complain are just pissed they suck at it

as I said really fun so keep on making these games don't let negative responses bring you down.

maybe add othor girls to shoot add

I certainly have some suggestions

Thanks for the reassuring message, Taragohn.
As I already mentioned, making these girls is quite a bit more a pain in the butt than I hoped it would be so I'm not planning to add any more to this. Too bad, you're going to have to do with the ones provided. I must be in a REALLY brave or crazy mood if I'm doing more of those.

But other games, yeah, in time. Maybe not so big projects anymore, although I certainly see an adventure game or two on the horizon (far on the horizon though). For now I'm taking a well deserved rest and doing some other things I like to do... such as playing games and drawing comics.

Yeah I apologize for having so many issues with the game. It was the initialization that was causing issues. Once I managed to get it started properly, targets responded perfectly.

Imagine me playing this the first time for an hour and hitting targets and nothing happening. Was hard to be supportive. ^^

Thanks for the game, their reactions are great and the game is very nice. A "win" should be added though, if all targets are hit, you should be able to get a ton more DoTs to shoot. 🙂

Thank you for the game~! ^_^

Yeah i'm sorry too. I always get moody when i fail at a game and my comments reflect that and it's very rude. It really is a fun innovative game and i'd hate to see you quiting over a few negative comments. I can't wait to see what you have lined up next when your up to it and I promise to be a bit more possitive in the future.

To be honest, never seen anything quite like the drawings of the girls in DoTs. I remember playing a similar game back on the old Macs in school~ just not with such pleasant rewards for success!

Yeah I apologize for having so many issues with the game. It was the initialization that was causing issues. Once I managed to get it started properly, targets responded perfectly.

Ah yes. I didn't know that was your problem. Didn't get that from the text you wrote earlier. Basically if they land ON the target (with their center at least at the border of the target) then it should count, or you're just one or two pixels off. You don't need to hit bulls-eye (the center of the bulls-eye target) to make it work. I made mentioning about the initialization if I remember well, and made a note of it at the initialization as well. The only thing I could hope was that that would be enough. I understand that if you missed that... there's nothing to see.

Thanks for the game, their reactions are great and the game is very nice. A "win" should be added though, if all targets are hit, you should be able to get a ton more DoTs to shoot. 🙂

Thank you for the game~! ^_^

The setup of the game is so that playing the game should be the reward in itself. Meaning, you get to tickle the girl wherever and as much as you want, no hidden moves or scenes. It's difficult (for a number of people) as it is to hit her (or the targets). The only thing to spice it up is undressing but that's optional and I have heard before that some people do like to see girls tickled but do not need (read: want to) see them naked. That works here! No win means that people shouldn't get too disappointed if they're not that great at this game because technically they're not missing any unlockable images or animations (save for the undressing part of course).

The idea to provide a bunch more DOTs upon hitting all bulls-eye targets is cool and I can easily put that in. I can give 50 or just as well remove the limit. (unlimited DOTs). What do you wish? You get to say.

Yeah i'm sorry too. I always get moody when i fail at a game and my comments reflect that and it's very rude. It really is a fun innovative game and i'd hate to see you quiting over a few negative comments. I can't wait to see what you have lined up next when your up to it and I promise to be a bit more possitive in the future.

Thanks. 🙂 Yes, it is really really hard to stay motivated if you spend about three weeks making something that you think is and looks great only to hear a lot of complaints and no positive comments. I try to make all my games fun and most of them have some challenge or another. If nobody is supportive or telling that they liked it, enjoyed it, etc. I don't know if people even play them or appreciate the time and energy invested. For all I know they're played and thrown aside. The game with Lieth (you may remember) didn't get a continuation (it was planned to be a two-parter) mainly because the other party was unimpressed with the community's feedback and it was not worth to him making all the artwork for it to get only three-and-half a short comment back. Drawing a picture is fairly quick and painless to do (compared to making a game) so if it gets a number of views and a couple of comments that's satisfactory. I expect that Deux's rpg is also only going so strong still because people are interested in it and SHOWING interest. They are involved. And without that, I think that for all the sweat and tears it costs to make a game of that magnitude, without all the interest by the community he'd already thrown down the axe a long time ago. Because that's how it works. Nobody feels good about making complicated stuff that nobody is interested in (or seems interested in) because it's a waste of time.

Generally speaking I don't end up playing my own games. It's fun to see them coming into reality but by the time they're finished I have tested, revised and tested so much that I know them through and through and there's not that much 'fun' left playing it afterwards because I've already seen it all over and over again. So unfortunately the 'creation' is most of the fun I get out of it so far. But it can be fun to pick up an older game I haven't seen for a while. Like I briefly looked at 'the neko café' recently.

To be honest, never seen anything quite like the drawings of the girls in DoTs. I remember playing a similar game back on the old Macs in school~ just not with such pleasant rewards for success!

In its genre I think Worms is probably the most interesting game. You get to shoot on very different terrains, with a huge arsenal of different weapons. You sometimes need to make a path through the terrain or you can use ropes to sling around like Tarzan to get a better position. I think that's a great game... but of course it has no girls and no tickling.

Thanks for your thoughts, guys!

In my honesty I'm glad I decided to practice before I went to the real deal...it wasn't easy to get a good shot (gussing you make it tricky) but It's fun nontheless and I must say, it's worth a shot when it comes to trying to get them to land on the spot you want them to me. ^_^

Cool game and I like it alot.

Duuude, this game is just like Tanks! I love it! 😀

Will you end up patching more girls into the game? Via expansion packs?

Duuude, this game is just like Tanks! I love it! 😀

Will you end up patching more girls into the game? Via expansion packs?

Thanks, phoenix!

About more girls: I won't say no, but if I do more it won't be anytime soon.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back