• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

That's pretty amazing. Was the crowd into it big time?

Yes, the message board kept posting that there had been only one previous no-hitter in the entire franchise history (2001-present), and that one was back in 2009. There were 0 hits (of course), 3 walks (all in different innings), and 6 strikeouts.

I guess jinxes don't work!
Nobody worries about that particular jinx any more. I remember how announcers in the 1950's would convey that a no-hitter was in progress without saying the phrase itself, such as, "Bunning has allowed only two base runners through 7 innings. Both of them walked."

Yeah I don't believe in jinxes but I know some people are crazy about them.
Well Mils it's the weekend. I'll be in the city most of the day Sunday. Today I'll be around doing laundry and everything I need to do since I won't have much time on Sunday.

I will meet friends for lunch today and then go straight to the ballgame in Coney Island, so this morning is my only posting for today.

Well I'm filling up the boards for you so you'll have lots to post when you return on Sunday.

I'll post a little this evening when I get home if I don't collapse. I like doing stuff on Sundays sometimes but then I'm like is this making it like into a 6 day work week? lol.
I'll be on vacation though after this week through Juneteenth (which I don't get off as a holiday but I'm taking off Mon-Wed of that week).

Going on any trip during that vacation?
Staying up late on a Sunday before a work week can be bad.

No not that late. I'll be home at least 2 hours before my normal bedtime so I'll have time to unwind and relax.
I don't think so. Damian has a vet appointment the Monday and my brother is off that Wednesday so we might do something around here mostly. A "staycation."

I like staycations. Sometimes I pretend I am a tourist and do something they might do (such as go to the top of the Empire State Building).

Well we went to the Intrepid on Sunday. Enjoyed it.
Staycations are nice...and it's nice sometimes to just do nothing. Ya know?

Yeah I've been running around lately to the Bronx Zoo, Yankees Game, Intrepid, and a show at the county center in the month. This vacation/weekend too I'm trying to do some relaxing and reading too.

Thanks my friend and thanks for keeping me company in the SSF all year long!

Now Mils what's that saying you're only as old as you feel? I'm 46 but I still feel like (and act like) a kid half the time lol.

Now Mils what's that saying you're only as old as you feel? I'm 46 but I still feel like (and act like) a kid half the time lol.
That is good.
My first medical condition due to aging, GERD (or acid reflux disease), struck me at age 49.

Luckily I haven't had anything but that doesn't mean anything either which is why I'm going to the doctor in July. My friend's neighbor early 50s just died suddenly while playing soccer with his family watching. It's crazy.

I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to EDGE on making his 80,000th post!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:

This is only the 4th time that anybody has reached that number of posts. 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back