• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

I'd move too if my family wasn't here and my job/friends. Maybe someday when I'm older. Or maybe go south when it's winter at least.

That was a common strategy when I was growing up in New Jersey. Neighbors would disappear right after Thanksgiving and return in early April.

I mean I can't blame that strategy as I always say the weather is usually worst from after Thanksgiving until St. Patrick's Day. The rest of the year it's usually not horrible. We get out of the real cold at least.

Some of them owned a condominium by the beach in Florida and some of them rented beach bungalows by the month.

Something to consider in the future. For now I'm just glad it's early summer still!

For sure! I just saw the prediction for July is above average so the hot summer might continue. I'm hoping the heat will slow down the summer.

Me too but I don't think it's going to happen. But we'll see. I know you got a long working day Tuesday Mils. I hope you rest up on Monday!

I woke up before my alarm. I set it for 5:30 on work days now. It gives me 2.5 hours to do stuff before I leave for work.

You want a medal? lol
Just messing with you...hope you have a good long work day today and then can rest up tomorrow!

Funny how over the years we've kind of changed a few threads but molded it into a standard mostly 75-80 posts (if you count the x thread and mils count post etc.)

For some years, posting with paracarl44, it was a standard 50 posts because he only filled pages one and two, and usually left page three alone.

I guess some of the regularly used threads are newer too like the words thread we didn't have more than the four word one when I started posting I think.

Some of the threads drop back to page 4 and get ignored thereafter.
If that happens to one of your favorites, then you can always find it and revive it.

Of course...I actually have grown to enjoy on some level almost every regular thread we post in.
Of course, Hangman became my favorite.

Crazy weekend and work is crazy but it will all pay off when I'm home Wednesday evening for a 4-day holiday weekend. Most of the people in my company are taking Friday off.

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back