• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Not clear to me why you didn't stay a Mets fan after seeing them win the World Series in 1986, but I guess they disappointed you after that.

I think because I grew up in a Yankees family...my dad, uncles were Yankees fans. Nobody in my family was a Mets fan. I think when I was a Lenny Dykstra fan I was still deciding what team I liked. And then my family took me to Yankee games not Met games.

My parents took me to Yankee Stadium several times a year (1955 to 1960), but I always rooted for the visiting team.

Haha well that explains it. Anyway, I'm fully into the baseball season this year.

I hope that the Yankees can overtake the Orioles. I once knew a really obnoxious woman who was an Orioles season ticket holder. (In fact, she had a box of four season tickets.)

I know a lot of obnoxious people 🙂...they are really struggling but since they got off to such a great start their record is still good so far.

The Dodgers are in the same situation. About .500 for the last 30 days, but a good start still has them with a very good record.
We need Mookie Betts back, and Kershaw's return would help, too.

I think both teams will be ok. Maybe we need the All-Star break!

Yankees lost 2 out of 3 to Tampa. Another series loss.
I'm ready for my long vacation. I am tired. This week has been nuts.

Dodgers have lost four games in a row. Ghastly. Lead in NL West is down to 7 games. 🙁

Oh you got a little while. We have the All-Star break coming up and the Yankees are trying to sweep Baltimore today. Now Baltimore is struggling.

Baltimore deserves to struggle. I have only met two die-hard Orioles fanatics in my life and both of them were horrible people.

Well my brother is an Orioles fan but he's not too bad lol 🙂.

I love it Mils. With 10 seconds you're rarely stopped from having to click post more than once which I often had happen to me with 30 seconds (I type fast).

I love it Mils. With 10 seconds you're rarely stopped from having to click post more than once which I often had happen to me with 30 seconds (I type fast).
I tested how long the new time limit was by having two windows ready to make a post and then making the two posts within one second. The second window said to wait 9 seconds.
Great improvement. I hated when I got the notice to wait 20 or 19 seconds.

Yeah that was the worst...actually might even have been worse when you got it with 1 second and you thought you had waited long enough.

Well it's a lot nicer now I have to say 2 huge improvements this year. Remember they redid the whole outlook of the site? It's nice and I can't even remember the old look now. And this 10 second thing is awesome.

The ability to quote two or three (or even more) other posts in my own post is another great improvement. 😀

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back