• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Go to Cyclones games today and tomorrow.
See Goddess Shelly :woman: beginning at noon on Sunday. :bouncybou

The main website my job uses and my department uses to do payroll, billing etc. was down (and still is down)...and if it doesn't come up by Monday I'm going to have a big problem lol.

It's your employer who will have the big problem. You will have the lesser problem of not being to accomplish any work.

My grandmother used to say "Go jump off a bridge." 😀

I'm glad the site is back up. I couldn't post in the morning before work.

Cool...well I guess it came up in the morning at some point!

Yankees went 0-4 vs. the Mets this year.
By the way next year they're going back to 6 games and I'm already wanting to plan to go. Never been to Mets/Yankees.

That is good if the Dodgers will also have 6 games against the Angels. The Angels are a weak team this year and that won't likely change for 2025.
I'm not sure that I like the new schedule with fewer games in the Division.

Yeah I can't believe they put the schedule out so early.
I went for a checkup yesterday at the doctor. Got blood work done. Guess what? Suddenly everything is getting blurry. I'm feeling weak. They tell me to lay down. I pass out basically. I think it was only like 10 seconds or that's what it seemed. I wake up and all the blur was gone and I was seeing clearly. But it was very weird. Kind of scary to be honest although they told me this does happen from time to time. They gave me a juice box drink. Like I was 5 years old.

That happened due to the loss of blood. They should have given you a big sugar cookie. That's what they gave me the last time that I donated blood.

Yes, much better. I ate a big sugar cookie with no guilt because restoring energy after giving blood is important.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back