• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

You see that Red Sox/Yankees game last night? One of the craziest games of the year.

No, I didn't watch any baseball after I got home from watching the Cyclones lose to the visiting team from Rome, GA.
Glad for you that the Yankees beat their rivals in 10 innings.

They went back and forth and tied each other 5 times during the game. They needed a win.
Now you have another game today?

Yes, there is a game starting at 2pm today in Brooklyn.
Tomorrow, I will go out of town to visit my brother in Baltimore. I won't be online from Monday afternoon to Wednesday night.

Thanks for the heads up! Hope the visit goes well. And hope you have a safe trip!

Hope your trip is going well...you're probably sleeping as I type this. I wish I was 🙂.

Nice! By the way Mils I'm at that "age" now where doctors start pushing colonoscopy (46)...I'm thinking of going next year. Is it a big deal? Most people tell me it's just the prep that's not fun.
Also, on a totally different subject do you think August is going to be a long hot/humid month? I hope so because I don't want to rush to fall.

You have been correctly informed. The actual procedure is not a big deal, but the prep involves cleaning out your colon. That means taking an overdose of laxatives (as directed by your gastroenterologist) and spending half a day within five seconds of the toilet. Their is also a restricted diet for two or three days before.

I believe that August will be hot humid most of the month.

Doesn't sound terrible. Half a day of issues near the toilet isn't too bad. I threw up my Thanksgiving Day dinner if you recall lol.

I'm ok with that. We have to enjoy it while we have the heat. Don't want summer to end.

The other thing to remember is to have a book or several magazines in the bathroom to read. 😛

I don't want the summer to end either.

I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to EDGE on making his 86,000th post!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:
Too bad no new rank comes with it.
This is only the fourth time that anybody has reached that number of posts. 😀

I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to EDGE on making his 86,000th post!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:
Too bad no new rank comes with it.
This is only the fourth time that anybody has reached that number of posts. 😀
Thank you my friend!

I've got about 100 books Mils I don't think anything can keep me in the bathroom that long. lol
And yes hold on to summer. I hate people rushing it. Halloween stuff in the stores?

Halloween stuff should not be out on shelves until September 21st, the first day of autumn.

I love Halloween Season. I'm into Haunted Trails and Hayrides but I completely agree. I don't do that stuff till late September through Halloween. To me until then we are in summer.

Yes full summer mode here...you like the new threads? We might be filling up 4 pages soon!

I don't like the idea of spilling over to the 4th page. I might just drop some threads to make room for the new ones on the first three pages,

Goodbye Edge thread lol 🙂. I'm with you but I do like some of the new threads.
I have a few suggestions if you'd like.
What will tomorrow be like?
last thing you ate thread? I know at one point it sounded redundant to have 2 of them.
Only one Kurch made I don't care for is the plant thread. Just saw that one.

This thread is not one that I would let drift to page 4.

It is no big deal if a thread drifts to page 4. If anybody really likes it, they can bring it back when they want it. That is exactly what I do with the Palindrome Number thread and the 1001 thread. When I need them, I go to page 4 and find them.

I hear you. Just some threads might go off for a few days and eventually someone will bring it back.
I give Kurch credit for trying some new threads though. My favorite is the three sentence one.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back