• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

So many possibilities when you have 3 sentences to say stuff.

I like it. I think it's even more fun than the word threads.
More rain Mils...more rain.

My mom's car back window got shattered by a log that fell on it from the storm. Luckily she was not driving. It was parked in front of her house.

It's lucky that nobody was in the car and it shows that even minor storms can be dangerous.

Yes it is being fixed today already and luckily it seems like her insurance will cover it.

Trust me I know most kinds of insurance are a rip off.

I had a summer job in 1971 as an assistant to the actuaries in a life insurance company. That company was run by and for its sales agents and its major concern was their commissions.

Isn't that everyone's major concern? lol
Part of my job is payroll so I see what everyone makes. It's just numbers to me. I don't care but there is someone I work with who they don't want seeing this because she comments on what everyone makes.

That can cause resentment and jealousy when A, who has been working there 15 years, finds out that B, who has been working there 12 years, makes $5K more than A makes.

And:
I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to EDGE on making his 87,000th post!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:
Too bad no new rank comes with it.
This is only the fourth time that anybody has reached that number of posts. 😀

Thanks Mils!
Now it's easier to post even more in less time with the new rule. I really don't miss 30 seconds.

60 seconds would definitely frustrate me.
My dentist went fine. No problems. They said see you in February. That always sounds so far away.

Yes, especially saying "February 2025" sounds far away. But it will creep up on you too fast.

Let's not think about winter we're still in summer and have the whole autumn in front of us.
I actually feel like this summer has gone slower for some reason. Not sure why but I'm glad.

Everyone freaks out in mid-august this time of year that summer is ending when we still have another 5 weeks basically of summer ahead! I don't consider the first half of September to be Autumn.

I heard the early call is for a slightly above average autumn with temps...I'd be ok with that nothing too cold too fast.
I'm glad my Yankees game is next Sunday and not today with all the rain!

I hope so too. I'm going to a pre-game tour so I'll have a long day at the stadium but it should be fun. Then I'll hopefully be home to rest all evening.

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back