• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarressing moments involving your fetish

One time me and a female tickler were in my living room and she had tied me up and was tickling my feet and my girlfriend was at work so i was not expecting her to come home when she did but also my tickler was also one of my girlfriends friends and she had no idea that we liked tickling so she walks in and she says whats going on she sees me tied to the couch and her girlfriend tickling my feet with a feather we both turned bright red but at least i had another person with me to feel embarassed with i told her that i lost a bet to her and i was to be tickled so my girlfriend thought it was funny thank god i almost died.

Ummm I have 2 that really stand out..
First I was making copies of some tickle videos from a video store. And a friend asked if I would make a copy of the new godzilla movie for his kids. So did and the other video too. So a few days later I stop buy his house and drop off the video to his kids.
A few days later the oldest kid calls me at work and asks when am I dropping the Godzilla tape off.
I said I already did. He informed me that last night the whole family-- mom,dad, and 3 kids sat down to watch it and it was woman tickling each other nude..
I thought OH Shit. I stopped by there that night with the right video and asked dad to return the other video.. He refused. So I got into a big fight with him and never talked to him again.
2. This happen a few weeks before christmas last year, I drove to memphis for a tickling get-together from off the net. And had fun but on the way home I got stopped by the police for speeding. He has me get out of my truck and wants to do a search. What can I say, so i agree. Thinking Oh shit Oh shit.. Well he goes through my backpack and comes back to me, where I'm waiting with another cop.. 2 hillbillies-- reminded me of Gomer pyle. Anyways, he comes back holding a pair of handcuffs and a video..He askes What are these for? Thank good I didn't say the first thing that came to mind--- hitch-hikers. I said I got together with someone over the week-end for some fun.
Oh is that what this videos for.. Yes it was a tickling video.. Man i must of turned every shade of red. He also talls me he saw the ropes,feathers, brushes, thumbcuffs,. Yikes- whats he want a show.
Anyways. I went to court for speeding-(Which I didn't speed) and the case was dropped, just had to pay court fees.. And thank god that cop wasn't there.

I thought OH Shit. I stopped by there that night with the right video and asked dad to return the other video.. He refused. So I got into a big fight with him and never talked to him again.
Eeee... Uncomfortable. >_<;;

My house was broken into some time ago. I came home and thought someone might still be in the house, so I left without going upstairs and called the police from a neighbor's house. The police arrived, searched, and found no one. They called me in. There was minor vandalism in the bedroom and some cash was missing. The police took pictures. The vandels had emptied my dresser drawers on the floor. Guess what kind of videos and magazines were all over the floor and included in police pictures? I ignored the large tickling collection on the floor. The police said nothing about it, just kept snapping pictures. To this day, enshrined in some police folder, is evidence of my entire collection. The collection's not illegal, so I shouldn't care, but it was a very, very bad day.

Well..

I just remember the embarrassment when the girls younger brother just had to point out the spot on the front of my shorts!

Craziest thing i ever found out was my best friend of about 6 years had a foot fetish, given, from what it sounds like its not as big as mine and it doesnt involve tickling (i dont think) but somehow it came up a couple years ago about being with girls if their feet were ugly and we both agreed on the matter. We have had many more conversations and eventually it turned into ya know...i like feet alot actually. I was shocked. Anyway its funny that we need to hide something as generally innocent as tickling or a foot fetish. Its not illegal, its not immoral.

As for embarassing:
I was messing around tickling this girls foot at a party one time and some guy (he musta been jelouse 😉 ) finally said man, do you have a foot fetish or something?? the girl immidiatly lost interest in the playfulness of it and we both kindof awkwardy laughed it off.. but my brain went into 'OH MY GOD EVERYBODY KNOWS' mode.

My worst one was about 3 months ago, a female friend of mine was going to email me and she goes to type in my email address and GOD KNOWS how she managed to do this but she typed it in her toolbar search engine..
so up comes a dozen results, each one pointing to different threads iv contributed to on these very forums..thanks alot TT :tounge: .
I really had no option but to tell her since my AOL handle is almost exactly the same and it had my email in my signature.
She actually had a very cool conversation about it with me and was very excepting.. but still my heart sank and i felt like hell for a week or so
we still hang out and are friends but we dont talk about it and i never tickle her or anything. its almost like it never happened.. but it wasnt as bad as some of these traumatizing posts iv read so far

Last edited:
Wife was standing near the bathroom door, as I exited she asked me "What was the joke you were chuickling at?" she asked me, not thinking i truthfully replied "what joke I applied deoderant", I then realised my error as my wife sat howling on the bed!

"Why are finches not expensive in pet shops? - because they're cheep cheep"

well one day my friend was in my room with me going on a forum for his car, and he was going through the drop down window and saw HITWgang site link and was like whats that? i was like dont fuckin click on that! and when he said why what is it i told him it was a virus from a cheat site and that i finally got rid of it off my hard drive..i told him if he wants the virus on his computer ill send him it later but he said nope thats ok.

another time my best friend, which has told me he likes it when a pretty girl has cute feet, put a couple key loggers on my computer and i got rid of one i knew of and he told me one night when we had a bunch of people in the car, that there was still one on my computer lol..he didnt say anything after that.

another time that same friend was friends with this girl that we both hung out with, i asked to see her feet to see her pedicure she was talking about and when she showed me i tickled her real quick, and said not to bring it up to anybody cause it sounds weird cause she knew i had a foot fetish..she brought it up to my friend and the car full of my friends i was like wtf? and then a day later or so my best friend brought it up again when we were in a car full of people with a few different people in it...even though so many people have fetishes i dont know why its so embarrassing

oh and i thought it was really annoying one day that i told my friend that i had a foot fetish, and she told me it was really weird when then she told me she had a fetish for blood..i just thought to myself hey mines not so bad after all then :weird:

dtuc said:
He informed me that last night the whole family-- mom,dad, and 3 kids sat down to watch it and it was woman tickling each other nude..

Sorry to benefit at your expense, but I swear, I am laughing so hard right now I have tears in my eyes. This is the single, funniest thing I have seen, read, or heard in at least a year.

Thanks!

TK

Hiya all!

Okay, so i'm back to the gym, right? and there are these massive balls that you lie back on to do various things. One is working your arm muscles.:weird: I know strange, but i didn't set it up.😛
Anyway, so my trainer has me lying back on the ball, legs bent at the knee with both feet on the ground for support.
So far so good right?
Wrong! :wooha:
the idea is that i reach my hands way up over my head and using the 5 pound weights pulll them up thereby working my arm muscles (tri-cepts i think he called them *shakes head* All i know is that after i do this exercise the backs of my arms hurt like hell!:tounge: )
Anyway, after doing this for a few minutes with him goading me on i'm like totally exhausted and begging for him to let me stop. But he keeps saying i can do one more meanwhile i lay there arms dangling over my head and down, whimpering "no."

I swear i've just got him to accept my weakness when my b/f comes along and instead of supporting me like a good b/f would :sharp_tee he happily turns traitor and supports the trainer! :wooha:

"she can do one more," he assures him, "watch."

And while i'm still blinking with this devilish betrayal i feel his finger wiggle into my bellybutton!!:shocked:

OHMIGAWD!!😱😱

I swear the whole mall must have heard my shriek as i whipped upright so fast that i actually hit my b/f square in the arm with one of the weights!! :shocked:

It dropped both guys like a pair of stones. My b/f clutching his arm in pain and the trainer killing himself laughing!

Thank God there was less than half a dozen patrons there at the time! 😱😱

On the good side, my b/f's arm hurts as much as mine. :tounge:

Many blessings,

Chickles_:) said:
Hiya all!

Okay, so i'm back to the gym, right? and there are these massive balls that you lie back on to do various things. One is working your arm muscles.:weird: I know strange, but i didn't set it up.😛
Anyway, so my trainer has me lying back on the ball, legs bent at the knee with both feet on the ground for support.
So far so good right?
Wrong! :wooha:
the idea is that i reach my hands way up over my head and using the 5 pound weights pulll them up thereby working my arm muscles (tri-cepts i think he called them *shakes head* All i know is that after i do this exercise the backs of my arms hurt like hell!:tounge: )
Anyway, after doing this for a few minutes with him goading me on i'm like totally exhausted and begging for him to let me stop. But he keeps saying i can do one more meanwhile i lay there arms dangling over my head and down, whimpering "no."

I swear i've just got him to accept my weakness when my b/f comes along and instead of supporting me like a good b/f would :sharp_tee he happily turns traitor and supports the trainer! :wooha:

"she can do one more," he assures him, "watch."

And while i'm still blinking with this devilish betrayal i feel his finger wiggle into my bellybutton!!:shocked:

OHMIGAWD!!😱😱

I swear the whole mall must have heard my shriek as i whipped upright so fast that i actually hit my b/f square in the arm with one of the weights!! :shocked:

It dropped both guys like a pair of stones. My b/f clutching his arm in pain and the trainer killing himself laughing!

Thank God there was less than half a dozen patrons there at the time! 😱😱

On the good side, my b/f's arm hurts as much as mine. :tounge:

Many blessings,
Oh now that's just cruel! Funny, but cruel 😎

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...

Thank you SO much for telling us that one!!! I LOVE IT!!! 😀 😀 😀

p.s: Triceps muscles were the ones you're working...hope your b/f's bruises are a sign to him that he'd better watch out...cuz you're getting buff!!! 😀

MistressValerie said:
Chickles, that is the funniest tk story I've heard yet! 😀

Hey thanks for that Mistress Val!
It's funny to look back on though at the time i was totally Miss Scarlet embarrassed!!:redface::redface::redface:

Socks is right really cruel! -he deserved way more bruises for that! :tounge: But i confess the bruise is already gone. *so not fair* 😛

Speaking of bruises, Camel, i'm afraid it was just a lucky hit. I've got a long way to go before i'll be anything more than a thin petite! 🙄 😛

Anyway, thanks everybody for your support.😀

Many blessings,

Vyse said:
Recently my mate brought an Xbox 360 and wanted me to put music on his hard drive so he could listen to it while playin games through the console instead of a CD player. I gave him my external hard drive and plugged it in and the list of EVERYTHING on my computer was displayed, even the stuff i had hidden within files within hidden files etc, one file had something to do with tickling and feet as the title so i quickly pulled it out and said i changed my mind, that aroused suspicion but i dont care, that was a close call.

Also one time everyone gathered around my computer to watch a video clip, as i loaded real player up it still shows the name of the previous clip before loading up the one your about to play, and you can guess what kind of name the last clip was that i played on it :wooha:

And i even had to grap the lap top and walk away with it tellin them to hold on for a second, i ant good at thinking fast. To make ti worse, the previous clip actually played and the volume was up!!!! :wooha: so i just shut it down and told em all to come back later.

They all now know im hinding something, buts they dont know WHAT, man! my privacy is been invaded more and more since i shared a house with my mates :sigh:

same here i have dont the same thing

tickle_fan03 said:
About this time last year my older brother came to visit and he was looking at the computer for me coz there were a few problems with it which was fair enough coz he was helping me out.but then he started looking through one of the files coz it was quite big, think it was the recieved files folder and i had forgotten to check that folder for tickle evidence.then before i knew it he was opening up all the pictures to have a look and there were quite a few tickle pictures in there and a couple of videos as well.he asked me "what is that?" and started laughing.i nearly died of embarrassement and just acted dumb and said i didnt know where they came from and laughed with him.
luckily since then he's never brought it up.phew.lol

another close call was with my older cousin.....there was a whole gang of us away for the weekend back in november.a couple of weeks prior to that i had seen a good mainstream clip and decided to record it on my phone.....but by the time i went away for the weekend i had forgotten about it that was until my cousin was browsing though my videos(i had given her permission to look at them coz i had captured a video of her the night before and she wanted to look at it.)then she came across the tickling clip unknown to her what it was and she asked, "what's this?" as soon as i heard the voices start on the vid i knew i only had a small amount of time left before it showed the tickling,so i shot over to her and tried to get the phone off her,in the process i knocked her onto the bed and she dropped the phone,but i managed to retrieve it and stop it before any tickling was shown/heard.i then deleted it straight away before she got chance to see it again.she kept asking "what was that?" i just kept saying, "nothing".luckily she dropped it and never asked me again.

the phone thing as well same here

This doesn't fit the thread exactly, but I'll post it anyway because I think it's kinda funny in retrospect.

I was talking to somebody on MSN before, and I noticed that their address had the word "tickled" in it. Being the greasy, slimey, sweaty, disgusting, loathesome, perveted scumbag that I am, I brought it up in the conversation. I was then informed that it was actually a reference to a form of cancer.

Never before has a conversation been murdered so horribly.

Had sort of an embarrassing moment last year, when I managed to get back in contact with one girl I knew from the taekwondo class I took at college(it was a p.e. course). She found out about my fetish because...well, I'd posted a F/M tickling story with her bein the 'ler..and me as the 'lee. Wasn't hard(heh heh...I said "hard" heh heh heh...uh..nevermind) for her to figure out who wrote it, since I was the only short guy in that class(hell, at 4' 10", I was probably shortest guy in the school lol).

So, the first e-mail I get from her has her mentioning that she'd just happened to be trying to find the author of that certain story. Whoops...BUSTED.

Yeah I had an "Oh, SHIT!" moment when I read that, but it didn't last since she went on to say it was cool and she has her own kinks. ...Which is good, because she probably could've kicked my ass, since I couldn't hit her once during sparring. lol

My best friend found loads of search results when using my comp, i made up that he was looking for stuff on my comp which turned the convo around but one day i couldnt get out of it and i told im about it and he jus laughed.

Aintbovered, glad to hear you have such a good friend! 😛

i thought you had an outie how can his finger go into your belly button? thats kinda weird

Holy shit this is one thread that definitely piques my interest as this is the reason i never ever see my Dad anymore.

I had been into tickling ever since my early teens and probably before but it all started kicking in sexually around 14 and grew from there. Anyway 5 years ago when i was 15 i went to see my dad (my parents split up when i was in high school and my dad lived in a different town). Anyway my Dad and his Girlfriend let me use there internet every time i went round as i didnt have a computer at home at the time. The first few weeks i never even thought about looking for tickling related sites but one fateful day I decided to. Needless to say the next week Dad told me how i was busted but he was actually ok with me about it he just said "We found some strange links in the history son....just dont look for that again okay". However my Dad happens to be a bit of a tough guy and he is a very strong man, i happen to be strong now but throughout my childhood and teenage years i was very weak and i wasnt the same kind of guy as my father (I.E. where as he liked rugby and cars i liked literature and art). Anyway this lead him to rib me alot through my youth about not being strong and not being a "Mans Man" thus destroying my confidence and when the subject of the tickling websites was brought up it just ruined my relationship with him. I came home that night and just cried because i knew from then on i would never be able to look him in the eye again and i would always feel more ashamed around him then I generally did. Anyway he asked my mum "Does he like tickling" and she asked me about it but i denied that i did, however i am certain that she knows i do.

I have recovered from all this now and as i became a man i was no longer weak hearted and im actually proud of who i turned out to be, but i cannot talk to my father anymore and i never see him, even though he was never horrible to me about it i just cant help but punish myself when I think about it.

Anyway thats the only time i actually got caught because ever since then i have been like a Ninja with almost everything that i involve in my tickling fixation. But as I am now strong, good looking, intelligent and no longer the weak willed teenager i was i no longer fear what some people may think and i am actually open with certain female friends of mine about it (i wouldnt tell the guys because guys are complete assholes in general when it comes to stuff like that) I think some of them may even enjoy it themselves as i generally got them to open up about what they think in a "playful" kind of way (I.E. pouncing on them and tickling them in a playful way) then when they feign resisting i just say "I think you enjoy being tickled more than you let on" and i can tell you gentleman the amount of times the answe has been "Well maybe I do" is rather intriguing. 😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back