• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

alright so you have some things to read at the bottom of the room.

To obtain the pot you must destroy orbs in a specific order. Each orbs represents an hour.

On the right you have hours of the morning and the on the left you have hours of the morning.

The one on the top (for those who are on the right) represents 0 for the, then 3 for the one on the right, then 6 for the one of the bottom etc ...

Same for the one on the left except the one on the top is 12, the one on the right, is 15, the one at the bottom is 18 etc ...

To obtain the treasure you msut destroy:

18 0 12 and 3

to obtain the pot you must destroy:

3 6 21 0 12 9 18 15

once it's done, lasers won't work and you'll be able to recover the pot.

Graphics problems

ni5pLj.png

Hello, I want to know if someone has problem like this during the tickling animations (display in little and bug). I can't find if it's a language problem (but the language is displayed well in others files) or because I display Windows 10 with VirtualBox (I've played more powerful games and applications than RPGmaker MV games so :cry).

If someone has a clue...

And big thanks for the translator, it's a very good job 🙂
Valent147

alright so you have some things to read at the bottom of the room.

To obtain the pot you must destroy orbs in a specific order. Each orbs represents an hour.

On the right you have hours of the morning and the on the left you have hours of the morning.

The one on the top (for those who are on the right) represents 0 for the, then 3 for the one on the right, then 6 for the one of the bottom etc ...

Same for the one on the left except the one on the top is 12, the one on the right, is 15, the one at the bottom is 18 etc ...

To obtain the treasure you must destroy:

18 0 12 and 3

to obtain the pot you must destroy:

3 6 21 0 12 9 18 15

once it's done, lasers won't work and you'll be able to recover the pot.

Thanks! and in lab 10 does it count by odds from the left or right?

Last edited:
What's up with the clue for haunted mansion floor 15? It doesn't make any sense to me

The one about the headless woman? I couldn't get it either, I think it's a hint that relies on knowledge of Japanese culture. It probably references the Ghost Leg lottery game if I had to take a guess.

But regardless, the answer is to take every single turn as you go forward. It should result in you going up to the top of the room, to the bottom, then up again, before resulting in you going through the second to the top entryway. The treasure chest is received by doing the exact same thing from the right side towards the left. I highly recommend getting that chest. It gets you equipment that makes Fio considerably stronger and unlocks a Fio tickling scene.

The one about the headless woman? I couldn't get it either, I think it's a hint that relies on knowledge of Japanese culture. It probably references the Ghost Leg lottery game if I had to take a guess.

But regardless, the answer is to take every single turn as you go forward. It should result in you going up to the top of the room, to the bottom, then up again, before resulting in you going through the second to the top entryway. The treasure chest is received by doing the exact same thing from the right side towards the left. I highly recommend getting that chest. It gets you equipment that makes Fio considerably stronger and unlocks a Fio tickling scene.

So basically just go the same route but backwards?

EDIT: Okay so never mind I go the chests, but there was no scene triggered?

Last edited:
So I downloaded the game and I'm at the part where you first enter the cave. Right now I just seem to be running around four or five floors fighting the same 3 monsters. How do I progress/what is the objective?

So basically just go the same route but backwards?

EDIT: Okay so never mind I go the chests, but there was no scene triggered?

I could've been more clear about that. One of the items grants Fio a special move that causes a tickling scene plus some AHA and TP, but that's a side bonus. The other grants her a pretty strong fire attack, which is useful considering that everything in the haunted house portion is weak to fire.

So I downloaded the game and I'm at the part where you first enter the cave. Right now I just seem to be running around four or five floors fighting the same 3 monsters. How do I progress/what is the objective?

Find the staircase down in every room. You unlock a puzzle room, checkpoint crystal, and mini-boss every 5 floors. The 20th floor contains the boss of the area and a path to the next area. There are 3 areas currently available (4 in the Japanese version) with 7 planned in total. The rest of the floors are, to be frank, filler for you to grind through or search for tickling scenes from the random encounters.

Eternal Loadingscreen

So I played through the english Version 3.0 and it was amazing, the whole game as well as the translation of it. It is my favorite game so far and i cant wait any longer for more and wanted to peak into the japanese 4.0.

I start the game, the title screen shows up, but if I select the Button new Game ( In Japanese ofc) the it says ''Now Loading'' and this wont change, no matter how long i wait 😱 Does anyone know a fix for this Problem ? ^^

You're not alone. I've gotten the same thing with the loading screens. I've not sure how to work around the issue.

You need to change your system locale to Japanese when you extract the game. That will fix the loading screen issues.

Hey does anyone know how to access the images and pics in the games files cos they're all in japanese and i can't access them :/ please help

Hey does anyone know how to access the images and pics in the games files cos they're all in japanese and i can't access them :/ please help

They're encrypted so that you can't access them. If there is a tool to unencrypt them, I haven't seen it and would advise against it.

They're encrypted so that you can't access them. If there is a tool to unencrypt them, I haven't seen it and would advise against it.

Why advise against it?

You mean distributing the decrypted material? Or just peeking?

Last edited:
Isn't that the same dude who did a game where you were "noir": a demon girl with a castle full of tickling traps and you had to trap a girl by putting traps everywhere?

That sounds like an awesome concept. Anyone know the name of that game?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2qea9kyj45erbc/Devil+Princess+Noir+-+Windows+ver1.04.rar

The concept is cool, but there's quite a random factor. In the throne room you can buy more traps for each hero arrival, but if you run out of traps you just have to watch till the girl arrives at the throne room... at least if I understood it correctly.

It is possible to play 'perfectly' by just setting your traps, saving, letting the hero arrive and if she chose the wrong path or the traps didn't trigger, reloading. But it's not very fun playing like that, so I don't recommand it.

I'd recommend giving it a chance. At first it might seem kinda rough, but once you get the hang of it, it'll probably go smoothly. You get more reward money with each successive victory, and that fairy gives you some free traps each run.

I could give some tips if anyone is interested. The undressing hands and adhesive only cost 100. Not only are they important, but that makes them pretty expendable for places you don't want her to go, like the computers, a wardrobe, or a bed. Once you can even remotely afford it, keep paying the cost to feed the monsters; as the game continues on, you don't want to lower trap accuracy at all. As for where she's going to go, I've never seen her enter a trap room (the one with all the trap spots) ever, if she's missing any clothes at all, there's a very, very good chance she'll try to use the wardrobe, and always put something in front of the computers. One more thing, if you just have to make a guess at two rooms that aren't important, e.g. a normal room and a treasury, or a treasury and a toilet, just put one trap on each side at the exit. She may or may not check the center of the room, but she has to hit one of the exits.

After you win just a few times, it gets less and less important to worry about how many traps you have. After awhile I routinely kept about 10 undressing hands and 10 adhesives ready each time and just littered them all over the first few floors.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back