• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

StephanieLocke

TMF Expert
I'm always curious...is it the feet, or is it the underarms that you like to tickle most?

For me, even though there's so much variety to the foot, I really love to dig into or lightly draw a sable tipped brush over an underarm.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

Well in my ler days I loved tickling feet. Just cause there is indeed so much variety and fun to it. Also they re harder to get too so when I was ler I felt more of a feeling like I really got you know.

Conversely now that I am entirely a lee I love having my feet tickled as that is my real weak spot. Also I feel I am more vunerable and that the ler really has me and I also enjoy the variety of things a really wicked ler ca do to my feet in this position.

Heheheeh I would be very honored indeed Mistress Stephanie to let you tickle me senseless. My feet really are very very ticklish though so perhaps I can convert you to a foot tickling lover heh. 😛

ooooooh, I love me some seriously ticklish male or female underarms!

Well Mistress Stephanie I am ticklish there as well just not my weak spot. So I am certain there is enough to allow you to have lots of fun. Course you are probably good enough to find a few more weak spots I never knew existed. LOL 😛

feet or armpits ..mmmm?

well for me being a ler and a lee.......i believe which ever is the softest and smoothness.........more sensitivity do ya think? who don't like a nice soft foot to tickle...I DO, I DO....

My Personal Opinion . . .

Having a MAJOR foot fetish along with my tickle fetish, I am partial to the soles. I WILL tickle everywhere, but I WILL concentrate my efforts on the feet. Underarms (or arm pits) are very sexy to me too & I have indulged myself in the slow stroking of the arm pits.
But I ALWAYS go back to my first love . . the soles.
By the way, MY soles are EXTREMELY ticklish. & I LOVE it!

Since I have the dual "interest" as I like to call it, of female feet, and tickling, I most like to tickle feet. I'm not really into underarms, but I love to tickle a nice pair of ticklish female feet.

Mitch

As a Ler i love tickling feet, especially womens stockinged feet. now as a Lee well you'll just have to find out for yourself.

Love those armpits!

Underarms are it for me!

I very much enjoy tickling everywhere. Hell, put a pair of ticklish female feet in my lap and I'm a happy man, but in general I'm more of an upper body guy. The tummy is a favorite spot for me, as you can tell by my screen name, but the underarm/ breast area is just so sexy to me I'm equally attracted to them.

Sometimes I feel like the ticklish armpit of lovely woman is the perfect home for my wiggling fingers. 🙂

Mark 🙂

[email protected]

My member photo......
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25258

Coffee said:
As a Ler i love tickling feet, especially womens stockinged feet. now as a Lee well you'll just have to find out for yourself.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I always loved a good mystery!:devil: :devil:

Given the two choices, I'd have to go with the underarms. Bellys will always be my first love though.

Underarms and feet are my two top tickle targets when I am tickling...
And they are a close tie for me, honestly thought I will tickle anywhere that will get the best ticklish reaction/laughter because that is what I am tickling for, not really the body part but the reaction to tickling that body part.

Re: Love those armpits!

TikleBelly said:
Underarms are it for me!

I very much enjoy tickling everywhere. Hell, put a pair of ticklish female feet in my lap and I'm a happy man, but in general I'm more of an upper body guy. The tummy is a favorite spot for me, as you can tell by my screen name, but the underarm/ breast area is just so sexy to me I'm equally attracted to them.

Sometimes I feel like the ticklish armpit of lovely woman is the perfect home for my wiggling fingers. 🙂

Mark 🙂

[email protected]

My member photo......
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25258

Me likes the way you think!

My personal opinion basically slaps in the face of foot fans. They're for transportation and locomotion and I tolerate those that want them tickled. For me, upperbody is the "bomb"! Love those underarms, ribs, tummy, and upper hips. Even people who claim not to be ticklish are usually ticklish under their arms. It's one of the most sexiest places to tickle too. A lot can happen during underarm tickling the lee might not expect, if you know what I mean!:devil:

Re: Re: Love those armpits!

Oh yes, I know what you mean!

It can be very sexy.

I love to look at the face of my ticklee as my fingers trail up the sides, around the breasts and to the underarms. The look in their eyes is priceless!

Mark 🙂

kis123 said:
Me likes the way you think!

My personal opinion basically slaps in the face of foot fans. They're for transportation and locomotion and I tolerate those that want them tickled. For me, upperbody is the "bomb"! Love those underarms, ribs, tummy, and upper hips. Even people who claim not to be ticklish are usually ticklish under their arms. It's one of the most sexiest places to tickle too. A lot can happen during underarm tickling the lee might not expect, if you know what I mean!:devil:

My feet and underarms are tied for first place as my most ticklish spot. So I'm screwed either way.

As a 'ler, I prefer the feet.

TC

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back