• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

feet...definitely women's feet!!! 🙂 my own feet are my weakness Mistress Stephanie Locke.. 🙂

Coffee said:
Hey Kis123 are you going to solve that mistery?

Someone hasn't PM'd in a long time. Me thinks he may need a tickle reality check! I'm good at solving mysteries, btw!😉 :devil:

My screen name speaks for itself. I just love a ticklish pair of girls feet 🙂

Underarms for me. Not only do I have really really ticklish armpits that I keeped shaved so they are extra ticklish, but I also think that female armpits are THE sexiest thing on the planet.

I'd have to say underarms just because I tire of hearing about feet all the time. Let's diversify things around here a little. 😎

While I did read the phrase "feet, feet, feet, 1000 times feet", I gotta say, it seems like the underarms are winning.

And while soft feet are more fun to tickle than rough...a soft, smooth penetrable underarm makes me even more happy.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

O.K My turn. Well needless to say, by my screen name you already know what I'll say. (BUT) I also have a "Huge" foot fetish. ("Huge Tom! It's Huge"!) I also agree with one of the posts that mentioned the ticklish reaction you get. I'll tickle anywhere I get that "Deep Belly Laugh" I always talk about. But Let me run though "Armpitlovr's" Top 3. 1.Armpits/Underarms, 2.Stockinged feet, 3.Barefeet. Top three tools to use on those sweet spots? I have them on my person at all times.😀 1.Fingers, 2.Tongue, 3.Teeth.:devil:

StephanieLocke said:
While I did read the phrase "feet, feet, feet, 1000 times feet", I gotta say, it seems like the underarms are winning.

And while soft feet are more fun to tickle than rough...a soft, smooth penetrable underarm makes me even more happy.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Well Mistress Stephanie Locke, its an honor being in a post with you. I am very ticklish in both my armpits and my feet but my feet, which are very soft, are my weakest spot. I agree with Milagros..feet, feet, 1000 times feet!! 🙂

i am going to go along with others and say....FEET!!!! i like to tickle all over, but the feet are my #1 spot to torment...

I'm gonna quote something I said in another thread, cause it pertains very well to the topic in this thread, too.

"Split house, here. I tend to be an underarm fan, while Lazzy is a TOTAL foot man.

Though I can appreciate a pair of attractive feet as well at the next foot person (and I do, trust me), foot tickling in a video does almost nothing for me. Lazzy, on the other hand, would probably be hard pressed to enjoy anything but foot tickling in a video.

God bless variety."

Mimi 😀

WOW........it really is underarm winning miss stephanie locke....soft smooth underarms are sooooooo irrisitable to tickle especially tied above that someone's head.........i have to say my skin is very soft and smooth there and i've been tickled and i howled........but then so are my feet....HAHAHA!!

Define underarms.

The "hollows" under my arms are total dead spots. Any scratching or stroking there just makes them very sore, very fast.

But about four inches lower, and I'm in trouble!

However, as a 'lee, my feet are my danger spot. As a 'ler, if the lady's underarms are more ticklish, I'll return to them more often. If her feet are more ticklish, I'll give them extra attention.

Personally, being totally agast and agog that THE Mistress Stephanie Locke is gracing our forum, I'd like to test her underarms and feet, for purely scientific purposes, of course! :firedevil

(Is she buying it?)

Strictly For Scientific Purposes...

Thus far, I shall continue to conduct my scientific studies on the flesh of others...

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

p.s. It's so nice to hear from everyone and to read so many opinions...Mimi...please give my regards to your other half and know that I so look forward to meeting you one day....armpit lover...nice to know you have a HUGE foot fetish as well!...I have rarely tickled a girl over stockinged feet..but for you I shall do my best very soon!

You forgot to ask about....

the tummy and navel! That would be first, then ribs, then underarms, the we work our way down to the feet!

:devil:

just popping back in to cheer for feet again.. 🙂 I wish Stephanie Locke (who I admire greatly) would tickle my feet and see how much laughing and squirming she could force out of me. I wouldn't mind tickling her feet either. 🙂 What do ya say Mistress? 🙂

Dear Sexicana...

When next I'm in Rhode Island I'll have to check out those ticklish feet of yours!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s. while it's not my feet being tickled...if you visit my stephanielocke.com site and click "Fetishes" and on "Photo Galleries" you'll see some amazing photos of my feet.

*Joins Sexicana in her cheer for feet* 😀 😀 😛

ps: By the way Mistress Stephanie I love that picture of you on the openning page of your website with those glasses. Makes you look like the naughty school marm. Hehehe Sowwy just me and naughty thoughts LOL

Re: You forgot to ask about....

Jimblast said:
the tummy and navel! That would be first, then ribs, then underarms, the we work our way down to the feet!

:devil:

of course, Jim. tell it to them again. 🙂 I always prefer for it to be in this order. Glad to see that someone else has this opinion on things.

Hmm,

I'm not sure I have an order of tickling. Perhaps that's because my preferred method to begin a tickling is to just sit and converse with someone for a long while.

Perhaps over drinks, over the next 30-45 minutes, my companion will become more and more nervous while becoming more and more relaxed in my prescence all at the same time. When I think that I am ready, I make an experimental foray---generally at their side....just to say "hello".

Their response lets me know if we should keep talking awhile longer or if the bondage/shoe removal, etc should begin.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Sexicana...

When next I'm in Rhode Island I'll have to check out those ticklish feet of yours!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s. while it's not my feet being tickled...if you visit my stephanielocke.com site and click "Fetishes" and on "Photo Galleries" you'll see some amazing photos of my feet.

Thanks for the info. 🙂 I'll check those out ASAP!!! Should I have my feet prepared any particular way whenever you are next in Rhode Island? How long do you anticipate it shall take you to break me into layghter? And once again...YAY FEET!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Love those armpits!

TikleBelly said:
Oh yes, I know what you mean!

It can be very sexy.

I love to look at the face of my ticklee as my fingers trail up the sides, around the breasts and to the underarms. The look in their eyes is priceless!

Mark 🙂

OMG EEEEEK!!! I love being the ticklee when I have a Ler that loves to do that😱 😛

Being the Ler as I am a switch, I love tickling feet,or the armpits or alternate between the two keeping the Lee on his,her toes so to speak not knowing what my next move will be:devil:
AS the Lee,My feet are my most extreme ticklish spot besides my bellybutton and my armpits..
Someone earlier posted about the "hollows" of armpits,being dead zones?..In my case,from above the armpit to hollows and underneath are all very ticklish,but the hardest part is getting me to raise my arms to be in that position :devil: unless I willingly raise them to submit to have them tied 😱 :sowrong: 😛

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back