• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

StephanieLocke said:
There are many ways to expose feet. Personally, I'm fond of first putting them and you in some sort of bondage...then I like to pull only one shoe off...after that, I might cut a hole in your sock...or just peel it off slowly...by the time both feet are bare...you're going to feel very, very ticklish and perhaps a touch worried as well.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

what if you meet (or capture) me and I'm only wearing open toed shoes? what would u use on my poor little feet? *gulp*

feet all the way for me.....Sexicana should be careful what she wishes for..Stephanie Locke would surely torment those toes. I know from personal experience that Sexicana would fold under Stephanie Locke's fingers. But you do your thing, Sexi..get her good Mistress Stephanie Locke. LOL!!!

Dear Sexicana (and Sagamore74),

How nice of you to write in about one of my favorite things in life! In answer to your question of what would I do if I met you, first I would admire how cute/sexy your shoes were...then I would study your toes that were peeking out.

When it comes to open toes, I am a big fan, in fact, I spent over an hour at Barney's in Beverly Hills today trying on all sorts of shoes, sandals and espedrilles before I settled on a pair of baby blue and woven straw open toed sling backs by Moschini. They were so gorgeous that I promptly went to Melrose Boulevard and bought a white eyeleted skirt that shows of my legs, shoes and red painted toenails perfectly. But I digress..

In your case, Miss Sexicana, you asked what I would use on your poor exposed feet...first I might just run my fingernails lightly on the exposed inner arch of your foot...perhaps slowly run one finger firmly down the top of your foot, to watch how your responded, if it made your shoulders relax, or if it made you watch in fascination.

If you were fascinated...then I might take out a tiny make-up brush (sable, for painting on eye liner) and perhaps put it between the exposed toes, or even wet it in my mouth and tease you with the tiny wet hairs.

I'm sure I'd want to put you in bondage and pull them off at some point.

Warmest Regards,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

StephanieLocke said:
Bless You Ticklkitten,

May you get lots and lots of ticklish underarms in your future!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

Oooh, I found myself some ticklish feet AND underarms this weekend. The Michigan Party had a plethora of VERY ticklish men! Ooooh, lucky me! WOW... I think I'm torn now deciding a favorite....

This Weekend...

I demonstrated tickling to an appreciative crowd in West Hollywood. First I put my Slave Serena in standing bondage, arms above her head in my bondage sleeves. Slave Serena was in a leather hobble skirt, leather halter top, black lace bikini panties and black strappy sandals...I tickled her sides and with the help of my trusty assistant Wunderdyke, we attacked her from both sides at the same time.

As I only had 45 minutes to give my demo, I decided to intensify things by taking her down, putting her in my leather sleep sack, buckling the straps tight and then...unzipping the bottom and having at her feet. I was using a hand held microphone, so I would put it to her mouth and let the crowd hear her reaction. When I unzipped portions of the bag to tickle the exposed part, knees, underarms or abdomen she would beg me to stop.

For the finale, cruel woman that I am, I suspended her feet in the bag almost 3' off the floor and then I re-unzipped the bag at ther feet and began tickling again.

This time, she got really breathless and very grateful when I let her down and out.

Later in the evening, I demonstrated plastercast mummification ( a favorite of mine) and while I didn't re-tickle her sensitive feet, I did push a liquid soap soaked paint brush into her underarms for far longer than I needed to cover her in a protective coat. Needless to say, every time I tickled her even for a moment...everyone got really happy.

I even talked to several hunky men who told me their personal tickling stories...yum!

Keep up the good work, Ticklkitten, you're making me proud!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

I've always been partial to tickling feet, but I also like to find the person's most ticklish spot, and wear it out. If it's not their feet, it's ok. I like armpits, too.

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Sexicana (and Sagamore74),

How nice of you to write in about one of my favorite things in life! In answer to your question of what would I do if I met you, first I would admire how cute/sexy your shoes were...then I would study your toes that were peeking out.

When it comes to open toes, I am a big fan, in fact, I spent over an hour at Barney's in Beverly Hills today trying on all sorts of shoes, sandals and espedrilles before I settled on a pair of baby blue and woven straw open toed sling backs by Moschini. They were so gorgeous that I promptly went to Melrose Boulevard and bought a white eyeleted skirt that shows of my legs, shoes and red painted toenails perfectly. But I digress..

In your case, Miss Sexicana, you asked what I would use on your poor exposed feet...first I might just run my fingernails lightly on the exposed inner arch of your foot...perhaps slowly run one finger firmly down the top of your foot, to watch how your responded, if it made your shoulders relax, or if it made you watch in fascination.

If you were fascinated...then I might take out a tiny make-up brush (sable, for painting on eye liner) and perhaps put it between the exposed toes, or even wet it in my mouth and tease you with the tiny wet hairs.

I'm sure I'd want to put you in bondage and pull them off at some point.

Warmest Regards,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Bring it on Mistress. I am ready to take whatever your fingernails can dish out. You can't crack me. LOL!! Are your feet ticklish Mistress? I'm waiting and my feet are not afraid of you tickling them!! 🙂

ticklkitten said:
Oooh, I found myself some ticklish feet AND underarms this weekend. The Michigan Party had a plethora of VERY ticklish men! Ooooh, lucky me! WOW... I think I'm torn now deciding a favorite....

kitten, stay with the feet..so I can get yours. tee hee!!

Dear Sexicana,

I am delighted to know that were I in your part of the world...you would willingly and bravely offer me your feet.

That's very, very sweet of you! Now, if only I were able to take you up on it!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s.One of the skills I'm proudest of, is my ability to re-invigorate a body part that thinks it's lost it's ticklishness, it's really evil and wicked and very easy to do...but it means that done properly, your victim is going to wear out before they get "tickled out". I tend to consider someone that's "tickled out" someone who's won...I prefer to win...therefore, I will use hypnosis or whatever it takes to keep you feeling and being ticklish.

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Sexicana,

I am delighted to know that were I in your part of the world...you would willingly and bravely offer me your feet.

That's very, very sweet of you! Now, if only I were able to take you up on it!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s.One of the skills I'm proudest of, is my ability to re-invigorate a body part that thinks it's lost it's ticklishness, it's really evil and wicked and very easy to do...but it means that done properly, your victim is going to wear out before they get "tickled out". I tend to consider someone that's "tickled out" someone who's won...I prefer to win...therefore, I will use hypnosis or whatever it takes to keep you feeling and being ticklish.[/QUOTE

Mistress stephanie,I like sexicana offer you or is it sacrifice? 😱 my hyper ticklish feet that squirm at reading your words.. :xpeepsofa
I love that skill of yours stephanie,but I know i am getting myself in trouble here saying this,,,but I;m a hyper ticklish Lee that doesn;t de-sensitize ,,I'm a ticklee machine :xpeepsofa

For me its both for both ler and lee...

...And hearing those interesting snippits about Hotel makes me want to tickle her more. :veryhappy :cuddle:

I will tickle all over mostly, but find the best way to watch a ticklees face as she laughs and laughs is tickling her underarms...

I might start with the underarms, but I`ll always end up at the feet

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Tickleshotel,

You keep makingme more and more interested. A Ticklee Machine who only lives 6 hours away by car...from Hollywood.

We are having another Munch at the end of the month,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Mistress Stephanie,funny how you should say that as I am highly intriqued,interested in knowing more about you too 😀 By the way,you have a PM 😉

Upperbody in general. Feet are fun but the body is the bomb.

Sexicana said:
kitten, stay with the feet..so I can get yours. tee hee!!

hey if I'm ever in the area my feet are yours... but for a price, I want to play with some feetsies you know in your line of work!

Hmm... well, both really. However, being a foot fetishest, that in itself is self-explanatory. So who's winning now?

Which reminds me ...

Jimblast said:
Belly....by far! Except for navel! lol!

:evilha:

I loved tickling this one girlfriend back in highschool; she was VERY ticklish on the belly because she had TWO BELLYBUTTONS!!!...she ended up buy putting one of them in the Navel Reserve. :sowrong:
Ba-Bamm
Thanx Folks, I'll be here ALL Week; Try the Veal.
BUG 😎

Thanx

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Lightninbug,

Not only do I love your succinctness and obvious humor, but you've chosen a really great image.

Perhaps someday we'll have a chance to meet.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Thank You, Mistress; praise indeed coming from you. :bowing:
Mimi is the Genius behind my Sig; Glad you like it.
I also Hope to have a chance to meet you sometime as well.
BUG :cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back