• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

Adding to my previous post...I love to tickle and be tickled all over. However, as I find tickling incredily erotic there is something to be straddling a lee and stroking her underarms...very intimate. Having the same done to me adds to my excitement greatly. My feet are very ticklish and can be brought to absolute helpless laughter when tickled there, underarms/upper body will always be my first choice...

I like both feet and upper body tickling... underarms and feet are two big interests though, it's always been a huge fantasy for me to be tied up and tickled by two people at the same time, one at my underarms/sides and one at my feet. Never has happened though :bump:

my 2 cents

I love feet, and am a foot fetishest. The thing is, when you get to goose a girl in public though, which I am fortunate to be in places which I can do it and not get in trouble, the soft underarms are the targets. Now, I still believe feet are the best, because when you get done, if you do it correctly, the woman will not be able to walk, but underarms can be fun for squealing as well.

Aragon :devil2:

Ok, I adore my feet being tickled but having someone look me in the eyes (or kissing me) while tickling my underarms is just so sexy! I really like having my arms held above my head....

ticklkitten said:
Ok, I adore my feet being tickled but having someone look me in the eyes (or kissing me) while tickling my underarms is just so sexy! I really like having my arms held above my head....

Ok, ok kitten..I'll kiss you as I tickle under your arms. All you had to do was ask. LOL!!! But I want those feet too.

Sagamore74 said:
Ok, ok kitten..I'll kiss you as I tickle under your arms. All you had to do was ask. LOL!!! But I want those feet too.

lol... I think someone may have beat you to it babe...

ticklkitten said:
hey if I'm ever in the area my feet are yours... but for a price, I want to play with some feetsies you know in your line of work!

Are you saying that you intend on tickling my feet too? Gulp! If so, then bring it on. 🙂

ticklkitten said:
lol... I think someone may have beat you to it babe...

Well if the opportunity ever arises..let me know. LOL! I would still love those feet though.

Ooooooooooooohhh Kitten...

If we ever meet, I would be happy to make you wishes come true. Perhaps I should say "When we meet." 😛 :firedevil 😉
ticklkitten said:

StephanieLocke said:
It seems like Ticklkitten has brought up a new topic: where to you like to be tickled most while you're getting kissed...

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Well, Mistress Locke, since you brought it up... I am a HUGE fan of underarm and breast tickling while being kissed. BUT, since we're being open here, I'm pretty flexible and it's possible to tickle my feet AND kiss me during sex.... SO hot!!!

And Sexicana... yes I was referring to YOUR feetsies dear!

ticklkitten said:
Well, Mistress Locke, since you brought it up... I am a HUGE fan of underarm and breast tickling while being kissed. BUT, since we're being open here, I'm pretty flexible and it's possible to tickle my feet AND kiss me during sex.... SO hot!!!

And Sexicana... yes I was referring to YOUR feetsies dear!

Sounds like you might be challenging me to a tickle fight, kitten...if so, then bring it on sweetie!! 🙂

ticklkitten said:

All I can say is, Oh sweet Jesus! That is almost enough to make me believe in a God. If you could only see the pictures in my mind. Oh well it's off to the horny thread.

I'm more of a foot guy..But its pretty cool if your able to tickle both her feet and underarms at the same time :cool2:

its feet and underarms in a tie...no wait coming around the bend its feet by a foot. 😛 😛

feet are my favourite, but if that doesn't work well or if the situation aint suitable I'd go just as tickle-happy for the underarms or belly/whatever. As long as it can be true torture.

My Tickling Choice

:woot: Well being fairly new to the TMF, but being a long time fan of tickling, I would have to say the barefeet. So much to imagine in what you could do to feet, plus they can be very sexy, enticing using toe rings, anklets and sorts like that, makes the tickling more sensual.

I love being a ler, really ain't got no choice, I love being tickled to death, but no-one wants to tickle and old 41 year old today anyways!! :cry1:

I definitely enjoy tickling a woman wherever I get a ticklish reaction. However, having a foot fetish in tandem with tickling, the feet are my favorite spot to tickle.

witchtickler said:
:woot: I love being a ler, really ain't got no choice, I love being tickled to death, but no-one wants to tickle and old 41 year old today anyways!! :cry1:

Oh, no one wants to tickle a fortysomething? My dear, being a equal opportunity tickler I don't discriminate! 😉 :devil: :xpulcy:

Hiya :bunny:
Hmm, underarms or feet??? Must we choose? :blaugh:

Being a major 'lee, i would have to say there are plusses to each. I love being feet tickled because it's sort of like, 'he's doing something way down there that's driving me happily insane up here.' Does that make sense?? :ermm:

Feet, on me at least, also provide a much more varied tickle-experience: there's soft and sensuous over the tops of my feet and finger-pads swirled over my soles to say nothing of tiny things teased between my toes.

And yet, there are also super plusses for me with my underarms. the critical advantage here is that the experience is far more intimate. I'm looking into my tickler's often devilishly-grinning face as he verbally plays with me while teasing one of my ultra-sensitive spots. I can more easily see what's coming which builds the dreadful anticipation. <<<<---- :shake:

The other cool thing about underarms is that with highly ticklish arms and sides and front, there are many creative ways to work my underarms into a more broadly interesting tickle.

But having said all this, the question was really about what i prefer to tickle. So let me struggle to put my lesser used 'ler cap on. 😀

I probably prefer to tickle feet. Mostly because they are much easier for someone with lesser strength and reach and weight etc. than the guys i have gone after to tickle. I almost never get a good opportunity to spontaneously exploit his underarms for more than a moment before he either blocks me or, more frequently, exacts exponential revenge. :veryhappy
This is of course not at all bad unless i really do want to get him.

No feet are good. They are well extended and with a little creativity extremely vulnerable to a well manicured set of nails. :cool2: :tickle:

Hope that helps a little 🙂

Many blessings,
Chickles

Decisions......decisions.......

Nice input, folks!

You're so right about how glorious it is to have a gal looking you right in the eyes as she slowly straddles and begins on your underarms......wow.

But also having your foot helpless to her touch, so far away yet having SUCH an effect on you.....

Just not sure which would drive me LESS crazy.... :yowzer:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back