• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

I'm not into this one or the other thing. So I'll be greedy and say both.

StephanieLocke said:
Hmm,

I'm not sure I have an order of tickling. Perhaps that's because my preferred method to begin a tickling is to just sit and converse with someone for a long while.

Perhaps over drinks, over the next 30-45 minutes, my companion will become more and more nervous while becoming more and more relaxed in my prescence all at the same time. When I think that I am ready, I make an experimental foray---generally at their side....just to say "hello".

Their response lets me know if we should keep talking awhile longer or if the bondage/shoe removal, etc should begin.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

This preferred method of yours seems to be a variation on what is known as giving someone the Third Degree. Namely:
1) Tell them what you are going to do.
2) Show them what you are going to do it with.
3) Actually do it.

Or to put it another way, the reason why the Dentist has always been such a nightmare for me is:
1) I spend all day worrying about my appointment, and whether I will turn up or not.
2) When I get there, the dentist is very reassuring telling everything that is going to happen, and what work I require (the sadistic bastard).
3) Then the drilling starts.

Oh my god (going off on a tangent here), do you think there is such a thing as The Dentists Media Forum?

StephanieLocke, I am very into tickling pretty feet. If they are not taken care of I will keep right on going no matter how ticklish they are. I think tickling pretty feet on women add to the excitement. I am turly honored to be posting with you Stephanie and I hope I get the chance to post on your thread again. With lots of respect and love, TF4F

Feet, most definitely. And since my wife's feet is rather large, 13, but slender, I have more space to play with, and I'm in heaven😀

I used to love to tickle feet and only feet.... but I have learned over time the flirty joys of underarm tickling as well. And as a tickle victim, my underarms & ribs are far more ticklish than my feet. It's all so yummy.

Im the same as Oddjob. All Ive ever wanted to do was take a foot ,hold it in my hand , and just tickle it to my hearts content. But just now by being new to the community, I've learned to love a ticklish armpit, much to the dismay of my girlfriend.

Oddjob0226 said:
I used to love to tickle feet and only feet.... but I have learned over time the flirty joys of underarm tickling as well. And as a tickle victim, my underarms & ribs are far more ticklish than my feet. It's all so yummy.

heheheh thanks for the info oddjob,to be used when I come to Dallas :jester: :evilha:

While massaging the back I like to tickle the ribs and armpits to determine their senstivity and response to my ticklish ways. Then I like to slide further down to the knees and tickle the back of the thighs as I work my way down to the backs of the knees. A favoured reaction is when they raise their leg to hide the back of the knee. Of course I'm sitting on the calves by then and their protestations are of no avail. :firedevil

Then I like to turn her onto her back and continue back up her leg to investigate her stomach and navel for a while. <<<<----

Finally, I return her position to her stomach and tickle, kiss, lick my way down to the main tickle course ......her FEET. :happyfloa

For me there is no contest, it's feet all the way and if they are covered in nylon then even better.
:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

there is nothing more erotic than a nice slow underarm tickle----unless your tickling underarms with toes and getting the feet with your fingers. now that would be great!!!!!

It's definately the feet for me. As an avid foot fetishest (I swear it's the only thing I think about) I enjoy the way the toes wiggle and how it sends electric shivers up the legs making them shake. Wow just typing this is making me need to swirl a silk ribbon around a delicate peticured foot.

What a Sexy Thought!

foosboy said:
It's definately the feet for me. As an avid foot fetishest (I swear it's the only thing I think about) I enjoy the way the toes wiggle and how it sends electric shivers up the legs making them shake. Wow just typing this is making me need to swirl a silk ribbon around a delicate peticured foot.

Just for you, not only will I swirl a silk ribbon around a delicate foot (you wonderful man, you) but I will tie her in ribbons as well.

And Soon,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

Hello again dear Stephanie Locke....bring on your most devastating tickling methods, my feet aren't afraid. 🙂 teehee

Things I Do In Rhode Island

Thus far, that's about it. I was only there for an afternoon. He picked me up at the airport, we drove to the local train hobbyists store to buy the strips to plaster him with (the kind you use to build mountains if you like to set up your own train sets) and then, after lunch at Hooters, we went to a hotel (starts with an M or a W) near the airport and settled down to some leisurely bondage.

After that, I needed to go to another city than the one I'd flown in from, so I caught some sort of shuttle bus out of there in the evening. One of these days, I'd like to do a weekend in P-town.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

so what would become of little ol' me if u ever ended up in RI again? 🙂

There are many ways to expose feet. Personally, I'm fond of first putting them and you in some sort of bondage...then I like to pull only one shoe off...after that, I might cut a hole in your sock...or just peel it off slowly...by the time both feet are bare...you're going to feel very, very ticklish and perhaps a touch worried as well.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back