• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female stars who look like sadistic ticklers

Cause she looks like a Nune...

Happy Boy said:
Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight. She just has that look, I can't explain! :devil2:

Mary Hart looks like a Nune, and we know how stict they are suposed to be. Why not? Dress her up in a Habbit and set her to work. Does anyone other then Kis see where I'm coming from with this Dolly Parton thing?

Meg Foster is another one...

Meg Foster (Evil Lynn from Masters of the Universe) would make a wicked tickler. She just looks mean, and has these amazing blue eyes to stare at you with as she mocks you please for mercy Bahahahahahaha!

Here's what I'm doing with this...

Ok this is how I'm working this out. I have taken all the names of the actress' models, athleats and so on, and listen them in order of apearence. Then I have halved them (taking every other name and moving it to a 2nd list), and then quarted them (with the same method on the half lists). What will fallow will be a blind draw peoples poll off. In other words I will put two celeb together, and the forum will have 7 days to vote on who they feel is the better tickler out of those two celeb. The winners will then face each other until there is one ultimate peoples choice. I know Angelina Jolie is the heavy favorite in this, but I also have a feeling there are other favorites who might bring an upset.

The Poll question will be simply "Who would be the more ruthless ler?" in other words if a man (or woman) was at the mercy of the two women in question witch one would have him screaming for his life, and love doing it.

*Hayden Pantierre was removed from this because she is under 18. So far as I know everyone elts is leagel.*

SlaverTickler said:
Does anyone other then Kis see where I'm coming from with this Dolly Parton thing?

Anyone remember the movie "9 to 5" with Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda, and Lily Tomlin? Her character was the more dom of the three; she took a rope and lasso'd Dabney Coleman's character. I think they had him suspended from the ceiling in the movie too. She wasn't always so small; besides size doesn't matter when the lee's restrained right? :angel: :woot: 😀 :whip:

kis123 said:
Anyone remember the movie "9 to 5" with Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda, and Lily Tomlin? Her character was the more dom of the three; she took a rope and lasso'd Dabney Coleman's character. I think they had him suspended from the ceiling in the movie too. She wasn't always so small; besides size doesn't matter when the lee's restrained right? :angel: :woot: 😀 :whip:

Well if you're talking about hight, Dolly isn't any taller then about 5'2" if she's over 5'. I think they should have had Dolly tickle Coleman in that movie, he was a really bastard to her with the sexual herasment. If I were to recast this film today, I would have Dolly as the Boss, Snipes in Tomlins roll, Brad Pit in the Fonda spot, and Billy Ray Cyrus in Dolly's spot (simply Dolly seemed to take a shine to him after she did a Music video with him). Well maybe not Cyrus, mayb Antonio Bendaris... anyway you can bet I'd have Dolly getting tickled in a scene thats for sure.

besides size doesn't matter when the lee's restrained right? :angel: :woot: 😀 :whip:[/QUOTE]

Yes Kiss 123, thats the point. I am pretty strong, and its a fantastic feeling being helpless at an evil (not really evil I supose) woman.

My wife loves when I am bound. Muscles are usless when you cant use them.

Diego

oh yes

im am loving all these post leah remini oh yes with those nails and that evil look keep them coming people im loving this

Diego said:
besides size doesn't matter when the lee's restrained right? :angel: :woot: 😀 :whip:

Yes Kiss 123, thats the point. I am pretty strong, and its a fantastic feeling being helpless at an evil (not really evil I supose) woman.

My wife loves when I am bound. Muscles are usless when you cant use them.

Diego[/QUOTE]

methinks I like the way your wife thinks! :yowzer:

amy jo johnson!!!

I defenately pick her to be my favorite female tickler. she just got it. i'm not saying that she looks the most sadistic but she's just so hot and cute😀. I even loved her when she was in "power rangers" and I was like 8 or 9, don't know for sure.
anyway posted some pics of her 🙂

Last edited:
Laziness prevented me from reading through the whole thread to find if this has been posted before, but how about the girl who plays Eric Foreman's sister Laurie on "That 70's Show?" I would love to get tickled by her!!

Eliza Dushku: She has that kinky look to her eyes. Plus her voice gives me chills, but in a good way.

Angelina Jolie: Like i even need to explain.

Sarah Michelle Gellar: If you've seen her in that episode of Buffy where her and Faith (eliza from above) switch bodies, you know what i mean. She works those leather pants.

Lucy Lawless: SHE WAS FREAKING MADAME VANDERSEXXXX IN EUROTRIP! COME ON!:whip:

Drew Barrymore: We all know she has a tickling fetish, plus, as someone said before, shen she smiles sometimes, you just get that feeling, ya know?

Amy Acker: Around late season 4 and season 5 of the Angel series, she's REALLY HOT in a girl next door kinda way (atleast i think so). I had a dream about her being a sadistic tickler, so I'm counting her. Plus, there's Illyria. Illyria just scared me; didn't look like a sadistic tickler, just sadistic.

Honestly, I don't see where yall are going with Rachel McAdams. I think she's too cute to look sadistic. And Dolly Parton? Thats interesting. But hey, whatever floats your boat!😀

Andrea Parker gets my vote! Rememer her from the Pretender tv series?

Eliza Dushku: She has that kinky look to her eyes. Plus her voice gives me chills, but in a good way.

Angelina Jolie: Like i even need to explain.

Sarah Michelle Gellar: If you've seen her in that episode of Buffy where her and Faith (eliza from above) switch bodies, you know what i mean. She works those leather pants.

Lucy Lawless: SHE WAS FREAKING MADAME VANDERSEXXXX IN EUROTRIP! COME ON!:whip:

Drew Barrymore: We all know she has a tickling fetish, plus, as someone said before, shen she smiles sometimes, you just get that feeling, ya know?

Amy Acker: Around late season 4 and season 5 of the Angel series, she's REALLY HOT in a girl next door kinda way (atleast i think so). I had a dream about her being a sadistic tickler, so I'm counting her. Plus, there's Illyria. Illyria just scared me; didn't look like a sadistic tickler, just sadistic.

Honestly, I don't see where yall are going with Rachel McAdams. I think she's too cute to look sadistic. And Dolly Parton? Thats interesting. But hey, whatever floats your boat!😀

Speaking of "Buffy" brings to mind those 2 English girl characters who were vamps, the ones who "changed" both Angelis (Angel) and Spike.-- Wow. I can't believe I can remember all this--but hey, a good show is a good show!
Darla, and .......oh... the blonde one...... what was her character's name? b/c even moreso than Darla, it's her who I'd love to be tickled by

Plus they have the whole vamp thing going on!

Speaking of "Buffy" brings to mind those 2 English girl characters who were vamps, the ones who "changed" both Angelis (Angel) and Spike.-- Wow. I can't believe I can remember all this--but hey, a good show is a good show!
Darla, and .......oh... the blonde one...... what was her character's name? b/c even moreso than Darla, it's her who I'd love to be tickled by

Plus they have the whole vamp thing going on!

Excuse me for sounding like a complete nerd right now (like you said, a good show is a good show!) I TOTALY AGREE! Darla, the blonde one who made Angel a vamp, and Drusilla, the dark haired one who made a Spike a vamp. I must be shooting up. How could I forget them. All the chains and everything that Dru had, and the way she talked; just screams it doesnt it?

Excuse me for sounding like a complete nerd right now (like you said, a good show is a good show!) I TOTALY AGREE! Darla, the blonde one who made Angel a vamp, and Drusilla, the dark haired one who made a Spike a vamp. I must be shooting up. How could I forget them. All the chains and everything that Dru had, and the way she talked; just screams it doesnt it?

Ahhhhhh, yes, that's her name..... Drusilla...... The word just rolls off my tongue!!:devil: Drool..... I wanna be tickled so bad by Drusilla! And you are so right about the way she talks, so alluring

And then Darla, that woman is just so friggin cute

Yup, Striker, we are on the same page

Chloe Sevigny, from HBO's Big Love. She looks like she could be an ice queen if she got a hold of someone and tickled them.

Mitch

My vote goes to Kat Von D from LA Ink as the most ruthless, without a doubt.

But I'd prefer Zooey Deschanel. 🙂

I still stand by my pick of Dolly Parton. With those Lee Press On talons of hers, and that little Miss Naughty personality (at least I think she has one) I'm thinking she not only would she be good at it, she would enjoy pinning some "Lil' cuttie" down and tickling them silly.

I posted this while ago. I make a distinction between ruthless sadistic ticklers v.s. merciless playful ticklers. Anyhoo, here's my top ten...
Teri Hatcher

10. Milla Jovovich
9. Elizabeth Hurley (that voice alone would melt me).
8. Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor, Underworld)
7. Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls)
6. Nicole Kidman & Naomi Watts (ok, that's two, but they're best friends, and it's my list, so they can tag-team.)
5. Salma Hayek (so hot, so sexy, and I lika the accent!)
4. Shakira (tiny, but domineering, and again, tha accent)
3. Jill Henessey (Crossing Jordan) - ever since I heard she tickled a 'corpse' on set.
2. Melina Kanakaredes (CSI:NY)
1. Angelina Jolie (I mean, come on!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back