• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female stars who look like sadistic ticklers

Id go with Nicole Kidman. She loves to be tickled, so Id think she also love being the ler and would be a sadistic one at that.

Glad to see Nicole Kidman keeps appearing here, but yet to have heard anyone mention Cate Blanchett, or Julianne Moore. Them would be my favs.

Attachments

• nicole-kidman38.jpg
    nicole-kidman38.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Catevogue_98_03.jpg
    Catevogue_98_03.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 8563.jpg
    8563.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
*gulps* great choices, i think u've hit the nail on the head there! sadistic to the max these ones! haha

i'll add......jennifer garner from alias (maybe she could use her skillful fingers as an interrogation technique! :xpulcy: ) haha

lucy lawless who used to play xena, ive seen her in eurotrip playing a dominatrix and she fits the bill!! hehe

ali larter and hayden pantierre from heroes and last but not least scarlett johansonn
i love how you think!!

LOL...THIS thread is hilarious...u guys are just naming actresses for teh sake of naming them (they make look evil for on-screen, but off, hmm....lol...

how bout starting on male actors then...lol

My votes are Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. Both look sadistic and twisted evil! My kinda women!!!

And Olivia Munn from G4 attack of the show!!! I don't care if she is ruthless or not I wanna be tickled by her day and night!!!! But she does look like a dominant though, a take charge kinda gal!!!

how bout starting on male actors then...lol

I'd like to be tickled by Rob Riggle. Or Patrick Warburton. Oh, who am I kidding? And Patrick Warburton. And Frank Defeo. And Joe Rogan. And Coby Bell. And the guy who plays Tig on "Sons of Anarchy" in his full leather. And the guy doing the tickling in the preview clip here: http://bit.ly/oSP2VB and especially here: http://bit.ly/pvQIxR. Oh, and David Boreanaz is a champion tickler. Yup, those guys. I'm thinking all of them would be seriously monster-class ticklers. Woof! 😀

Oh, and maybe it's the moustache but I think the guy who played Leland Stottlemeyer on "Monk" would be a killer tickler. Sticking with TV law enforcement for the moment, I'm guessing the guy who plays Buzz on "Psych" would be a huge ball of fun as a tickle top, and the guy who plays Julio Sanchez on "The Closer." Grrr ....

I know this is all just wishful thinking on my part, but my 3 favs would have to be....

1. Michelle Trachtenberg ...

Michelle-Trachtenberg-12.JPGMichelle-Trachtenberg-10.JPG

2. Katherine McPhee....

hot-list-katherine-mcphee-4.jpgmcphee_white_tee_beach_1.jpg

3. Aimee Carrero....

aimee-carrero.jpg

:wub:

Angelina Jolie is definitely a ler. I know she's kind of retro at this point, but there was this clip from back when she was going through her lesbian "phase," where she was threatening to tickle her girlfriend, an Asian woman.

Angelina Jolie is definitely a ler. I know she's kind of retro at this point, but there was this clip from back when she was going through her lesbian "phase," where she was threatening to tickle her girlfriend, an Asian woman.

Ummm. What?! Where is this clip????

Does anyone else realize the most mentioned idea of “ruthless” or dominate women seem to be brunettes? I’m sensing a correlation here.

i'd say about all the ladies from One Tree hill would fit this bill too. Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton.. can't remember the rest.

The brunette on 'Don't trust The B in apt 23" Believe her name is Krysten something. Cheryl Hines in Surbatory. would love to see her tickle her daughter or Tessa. Also, Busy Philips on "Cougartown" And of course, Crysta Miller.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back