• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish for full breasted ticklees

SyDemon1

TMF Master
I have a huge fetish for ticklees who are well developed in the mammarial department 😛

Some time ago, I came across an artical about a guy who's confessing about such a fetish and asking for help on how he wishes to get rid of it. The "Aunt Agony"'s reply seem to indicate a rather negative impression of this issue.

As for the guy, he mentioned that he had this fetish after witnessing his busty relatives tickling each other.

If the author of the confession happens to be a member of this forum, I bid you welcome and ensure you that the fetish is no less healthy than having a taste for pizza.

As for me, I developed this fetish after watching "Ragged Aunt and Andy" (or something like this), plus meeting a number of relatively full breasted adults during my childhood days.

This is a call to all those who share this fetish! Hear my call and unite, my brothers!

SyDemon said:
As for me, I developed this fetish after watching "Ragged Aunt and Andy" (or something like this), plus meeting a number of relatively full breasted adults during my childhood days.

I'm confused. Raggedy Anne certainly does not have large breasts -- in fact, she doesn't have any. She's built exactly like her brother Andy. From this cartoon, did you develop just the tickling fetish, or the large breasted tickling fetish?

I do remember when the cartoon special aired... I was in 3rd grade, and the tickling scene got me so turned on that I had to leave the room (my family was in the room also). I do have the clip if anyone's interested.

As far as tickling large-breasted women... I like tickling everybody, regardless of breast size. True, large breasts do present more surface area, and can be quite fun to tickle. But breast size has about as much importance to me as hair color, which means, it's not important as all.

Heh I understand your opinion. About the cartoon, there was a part where this lage green multi-tentacled monster was tickling everyone. There was a point where it started ticking this character whose breasts looked large to me (I was very young at that time and hardly understood the story). I got turned on by that scene and the fetish developed. I began to become curious about tickling large breasts.

Raggedy Anne clip

Brendan Tkl...please do post that clip if it wouldn't be to much trouble. Thanks.

I can't post it... I don't have any spot to post it. But I will e-mail it to you.

I will try (not promise success) to post a clip where an tied adult woman, very attractive and endowed is tickled by another woman, and the ticjkled's bare breasts bounce and dance about .

lowleah

File too large, try joining the Yahoo group. It is called tk_fantasy. Then go to files section and locate upper (not uppertk,that is not the one)

Terrific. That subjected ticklee is quite something to look at, eh? And also reacts so tremendously !!! I ahve another of her tied on a bed, it is called "Crazed Laughter" and is posted here at Tickle Theater somewhere, I am sure.

Yeah, I think I've seen a screenshot clip where a lady was tickled while on her back and it was supposed to be focussed breast tickling. If anyone has that clip it will be a gem to me.

I am a well endowed breast wise lee and they are ultra ticklish as anyone who has the opportunity will tell you. 😉

Thank you for sharing, ticklemad! This is really the place for speaking up about all these little secrets.

I really appreciate your open-mindedness in sharing this information about yourself, I do hope I don't sound like a pervert to you 😛

Now may I just ask, from your point of view, how would a lady prefer her breasts to be tickled if she doesn't mind a ler doing so?

It doesn't have to drive the lee insane, what I seek is the way to best tickle a lee in that area and yet make her feel good and enjoy it.

Thank you!

I dont think there are specific right and wrong ways SyDemon other than whatever gets results. Everyone will be different in terms of their sensitivity etc so what works for me may well not work on another lady. For some the breast area as a whole may respnd to light touches, whilst others require firmer handling. Others again may not have a ticklish outer breast but an intensely sensitive and ticklish nipple area. Best advice I can give you though is don't go there without prior consent. Fingers, feathers, moistened finger tips, electric toothbrush, tongue, lips etc etc Use whatever is right for your lee and consented to.
All I can say is certain touches send me off the scale, others have no effect at all - everyone is different

Last edited:
ticklemad, I thank you sincerely for your opinions and words. I do think it's a fetish because not all men have it. I do not wish to have this generalised under a behaviour all men would exhibit, for I do believe there are specific communities who share this fetish with me and among such communities are those who get their own kind of satisfaction in pursuing this fetish, as well as their own perspective and paradigm on it.

If I've offended any ladies here allow me to apologise first. This forum still remains the only place I've dared to disclose this part of myself and openly ask for opinions among a community shared by both sexes. I understand that not everyone will find this behaviour an easy one to accept.

Hey SyDemon,

Have you ever seen Whitney Prescott tickled?

She is extremely ticklish on her soles and her breasts bounce like space hoppers!

Great ticklee!

She is extremely ticklish on her soles and her breasts bounce like space hoppers!

Andy you do have such a way with words...makes a girl weak in the knees...LOL!

I could never ride a space hopper I always fell off - lol.

You are most welcome SyDemon anytime

Yeah I've seen Whitney Prescot being tickled. She is definitely one with an impressive bust!

Yeah, Whitney Prescott. When Ashley Renee tickles Whitney her breasts heave like a college freshman on $1-a-beer night.

Agreed with TickleMad...I am also quite a large chested ticklee, and it depends on who the tickler is that dictates the technique that can be used. My chest is my second most ticklish spot on my body, so it is essential that I be topless when tickled Lol, otherwise, what's the point? 😀 Anyhow, breast tickling is a definite must with me!

summerdaze1 do you have any stories you can tell about getting tickled

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back