• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish for full breasted ticklees

I just wish to do a very light review on the clip Betchass brought up.

While the ticklee was really deliciously busty and ticklish, the quality of the clip was very poor. The frame rates drop very significantly at major points of the clip and the tickling done left a lot to be desired.

The tickler was only digging her fingers in very quickly in very short spurts. On most of the occasions, the tickler would just dig in very briefly, incite a loud shriek from the lee, and immediately withdraw. The longest stretch of continuous tickling lasts for only 1 second.

I must say this is one of my very bad buys, and I was deciding to stop buying clips after this one.

SyDemon said:
The tickler was only digging her fingers in very quickly in very short spurts. On most of the occasions, the tickler would just dig in very briefly, incite a loud shriek from the lee, and immediately withdraw. The longest stretch of continuous tickling lasts for only 1 second.
This is why I wouldn't buy anything without a preview. I'd hate to pay money for some low quality clip with bad direction.

Fan of ticklish breast. favorite area, next comes the stomach and sides area. definetly not alone

^Agreed!!! Breast tickling is extremely underrated. There should be alot more of it.

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back