• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish for full breasted ticklees

I'm a lee with a large chested ler...and we both love when I lay on top of her, with me against her chest, and she tickles the crap out of me...I've always said she's got the best pillows in the world...and it makes for a comfy place to lay when cuddling or being tickled...

Let's hear it for breasts of all sizes!!!!! HOORAY FOR MAMMARY GLANDS!!!!!! 😀

She's got an ample, and sexy booty to match that excellent set of sweater pillows...I just love curves in general, whether they are boobs or a booty...I love it all!!!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

I'd agree with the points made so far. As another large breasted 'lee I can of course only speak for myself personally,but weirdly it never occured to me my chest may be ticklish (I have no idea why) but I have discovered since that with different toucheson different areas in most definitely is. I'd agree with ticklemad though that consent should definitely be had before going for a lee's bust, even if it is large 😉

By large do you mean like overly large size trtipple zzzs, or do you just mena that you like women with big breasts. I'm not sure that is a fetish.

Are these.....

......big enough...???

Attachments

• BOOBS.jpg
    BOOBS.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Mine are BIGGER.jpg
    Mine are BIGGER.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 4907352197mu.jpg
    4907352197mu.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 103
I'm pleasantly surprised that this got ressurected! Thank you to all the ladies who has contributed to this thread by sharing their personal thoughts. There's definitely a lot more room for the fingers to travel around a bountiful bust!

Thank you Storm Cat for sharing those pictures. I'm afraid I'm not a fan of augmented bosoms, so I don't find picture 2 as appealing as the others.

SyDemon said:
I'm pleasantly surprised that this got ressurected! Thank you to all the ladies who has contributed to this thread by sharing their personal thoughts. There's definitely a lot more room for the fingers to travel around a bountiful bust!

Thank you Storm Cat for sharing those pictures. I'm afraid I'm not a fan of augmented bosoms, so I don't find picture 2 as appealing as the others.

I'm of the thought that the 2nd pic has been augmented...I just put that one up as a joke. The other 2 are much more realistic.

I love breasts of all shapes and sizes...but what in the world, as a woman, would possess someone to make their boobs that big??? I'm just thinking of the back pain, let alone the pain in the ass it is to buy bras!!!!!!! OY!!!!!!!!!!

Camel26 said:
I love breasts of all shapes and sizes...but what in the world, as a woman, would possess someone to make their boobs that big??? I'm just thinking of the back pain, let alone the pain in the ass it is to buy bras!!!!!!! OY!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably to feed the industry. I read that breast fetishism is very common, and as can be seen, has a large industry to go with it. Regardless of reason for the augmentation, I hope they did it with knowledge of the consequences.

I'm really a fan of the naturally endowed.

Storm_Cat said:
I'm of the thought that the 2nd pic has been augmented...I just put that one up as a joke. The other 2 are much more realistic.

Haha I see! Hence the "big enough?"

hey man, your defintelly not alone, i have the exact same fetish, i love women with big breast, ecspecially if tickling is involved!

bellylicker3 said:
hey man, your defintelly not alone, i have the exact same fetish, i love women with big breast, ecspecially if tickling is involved!

Ah great! Let's toast to ticklish busties!

lowleah said:
File too large, try joining the Yahoo group. It is called tk_fantasy. Then go to files section and locate upper (not uppertk,that is not the one)

Is this Yahoo group gone now?

Here are some sketches I have done.
I am not as much interested in tickling breasts as I am into seeing them while a lady is being tickled. I also don't think of it as a fetish, just a turn-on. I have a decent video to share then too.

Attachments

• tkflop.jpg
    tkflop.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 42
  • spreadtk.jpg
    spreadtk.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 48
  • pits.jpg
    pits.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 43
Thank you Sir, but it's not convenient to view the material now, will do it in private in the evening.

I am down with this thread. Hell yeah...I loves a ticklish pair of breastesses. I'm with ya man. I love curvy women as opposed to stick figures.

yeah for ticklish girlies with big boobies....!!!!

jiggity juggity's ....!!! 😀

I was at a bar tonite (forgive me, for I am a bit inebriated) and I was on the bar dancing with a bunch of girls...and I wanted to feed them all...EAT SOMETHING SKINNY GALS!!! We're supposed to be curvy!!!!! I don't want to see your ribs!!!!!

DRINK A MILKSHAKE AND EAT SOME CAKE YA SKINNIES!!!!

Here's to curvy lasses...with great...ahem...personalities...😀

Camel26 said:
I was at a bar tonite (forgive me, for I am a bit inebriated) and I was on the bar dancing with a bunch of girls...and I wanted to feed them all...EAT SOMETHING SKINNY GALS!!! We're supposed to be curvy!!!!! I don't want to see your ribs!!!!!

DRINK A MILKSHAKE AND EAT SOME CAKE YA SKINNIES!!!!

Hear hear!

Quite amazing that this topic got a lot more attention after becoming ressurrected. Bountiful Bosom Ticklee Lovers, Unite!

Camel26 said:

Yeah...and you've a great pair of personalities there....

kyhawkeye said:
Yeah...and you've a great pair of personalities there....

lol, I'm going to use that. "Hi there. You have very nice personalities."
Or "I was just admiring your personality from across the room, and wanted to introduce myself."

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back