• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

*giggles* For the record, the three words I want to hear spoken to my face are " Hi!!! We're bond!!"

😛

*continues sipping my Sprite, and watching Camel and Nessie have fun*

Iluv2btickled said:
*giggles* For the record, the three words I want to hear spoken to my face are " Hi!!! We're bond!!"

😛

*continues sipping my Sprite, and watching Camel and Nessie have fun*
WELL YOU'LL BE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT AT LEAST BOND WAS NOT IN THE RIVER. I THINK I DID CATCH A GLIMPSE OF STYXX, THOUGH! STAY SWEET AND SOBER AND OF COURSE TICKLISH.

*smacks HDS in the back of the head while cruising by for that comment, hands Jeff a potato, puts on my catwoman suit, and seduces jeff*

Hell I dunno, Jeff said earlier in the thread he liked them. I figured he'd incubate it or something.

AphroditeRabbit said:
*smacks HDS in the back of the head while cruising by for that comment, hands Jeff a potato, puts on my catwoman suit, and seduces jeff*

Im am not JEFF! I AM.....BATMAN!! anywho..watches krystle put on the catsuit.. 😀

nessonite said:
*looks cofused*
What on earth is the potato for??

some nick person said he liked trucks..i said..so, i like potatoes..thats how it all came to be

naveltklr1350 said:
some nick person said he liked trucks..i said..so, i like potatoes..thats how it all came to be

::😛uts away Ronco ChemKit....:::

Obviuosly nothing traceable in this stuff...good thing I don't Drink!"

You both are the only sane person here? Methinks you two need to check what you're drinking one more time! 😛

ahh..but you've never heard my dissertation on wierdness then have you?

"I have my usual...a Hawkeye express

1 part cola
1 part lemonade
1 part root beer....

mmmm those are pretty good! I usually only put a little bit of lemonade in though. 😛

dont tempt me..cause i have no problem going back to prison....bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :weird:

What you call sanity, I call boring. And in case you forgot, I ain't fubarred either! Straight edge, baby! Can't beat the feeling!

*trying Furiously To Type While Wearing Straight Jacket, Bloodies Nose Yet Again* "i Must Some Way, Some How Convince Il2bt That Gt Is The Only Other Sane Memeber" Let's See Ouija-gram, No! Wedgie-gram No! Wait.... No! I Know I'll Get My Imaginary Freind To Pm Her And Vouch For Me! No! Ok, I'll Get My Imaginary Freind To Pm "bond" And Have Them Pm Her And Vouch For Me. Oh Yeaaah!! ('sane' Gt Is Somehow Oblivious To His Act Of Taking "bond's " Name In Vain)*tries To Imagine How To Pay For Fed Ex Plane Full Of Sprite(registered Tm Of Coca-cola) Winging Its Way To Il2bt*

You've thought this out, havnt you? 😛
When you figure out how to pm bond, let me know!! lol

*goes to the restroom* That was a lot of pop I just drank!

I'm gonna go get some food. Does anybody want anything? Give me the money if you want something!

*starts walking towards my car*

Oh yeah! Grab me a hippo burger with extra tabasco, a couple sour cream 'n gummi bear cookies, and a medium pumpkin fizz shake
(flings IL2BT a $20)
And I want my change!

We could all use a little change, MayDay...
Geez how long have you been wearing those socks, GT?! *opens window to let some fresh air in while gasping over-enthusiastically*

Oh I'm sorry. Your change will be used to put gas in my car, and payment for bringing your stuff in 😉 But you got it pal!😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back