• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl #1 (nessonite) "Scarlett" Punk girl

Ok 🙂 i'll post to see if someone knows about this 🙁 i've still finished ot re-install windows again with all the software that i need ...sigh!

Regarding the stocks: the output of the 3d program is a 2d 😀 tell me in wich position you want th stock and i'll make some renders 😀

A straight frontal shot would be perfect to fit the model into as she is drawn now. 🙂

I'll try to post it today...a lot of work here and i also lost my aunt, so i'm about to move to go to give the last goodbye....my laptop will be again my only bridge with all of you and with internet.

Sorry about that, i can continue to work anyway, so this should not create problems

I'm sorry to hear that, FA. 🙁 You take care of what you need to take care of and we can wait.

Thanks.
She finished saturday night, is better in this way because she was old and with a lot of bad pathologies.

Anyway....the life goes on 🙂 thanks

Animation!!!

I hope this works. I finally finished all of the animet bits. I put them all together in here in a sample animation. I'll have to split the photoshop file to upload it as it is BIG but here is the animation.

Attachments

• stocks_animated_frames_gif.gif
    stocks_animated_frames_gif.gif
    731.6 KB · Views: 9
amazing work my dear 😀

I can't wait to have the psd file so i can begin to split the imagesand make the isngle animations 😀

I'm working hard on the AI, since is the only thing that i have for now (all the expressions are used in the inpput mode, so is the section with the AI), but soon i hope tobegin to work on the main game 😀

Great job Nessie 😀

as what you want and you'll have it 😀

The late hours are paid 6/4 of the normal hourly price (example: if i gave to you $15/h now you'll receive 21/h) 😀

hahahahahahaha I wish I had paying clients who offered me so much work 😀 😉

K said it would be easier to synchronize all the artists if I layed all the pieces out like sprites. Would it be? Simple enough to do if they'd prefer it.

Of course i can pay you 🙂 when you asked for something i bought it for you 😀 and when you asked for games and other stuff i sent them to you 😀 (check your mail 😀), tell me what kind of payment you prefer! because you're doing a great work, y're a great artist and also you are with me since the beginning...and i hope to have you in the team for a long time 😀

Regarding the sprites: i'll make animated gifs using the psd, because from a single psd i can make:

- the pose for the game
- the faces for the interactive mode
- the animations for the interactive mode

great huh? instead of having a bunch of gifs and jpg and bmp i can have all that i need in a single file (or more files, but is still less than 30 different pictures).

If you prefer to make something different tell me 😀 i'm so used to the psd that my program can work with them without problem..i only need to tell to it what layer i want in the picture and it will automatically use it in the game 😀

I meant sprites just for the other artists to use as reference. 🙂 That way things will all come with the same pieces, in the same size, and more easily put together by you. Of course what they make would be a psd with each piece being a seperate layer.

About payment...I know this is a labor of love. We'll talk about money in the sequel 😀 😀 😀 Hopefully the sequel will be soon as they are about to shut off my cable/internet/phone cause I can't pay them! 😛

sorry, but i'm not a graphic 😀 for me "sprites" means the faeries that lives in the forest 😀

About the payment: ok, we willbegin to work on the other 2 sequels right now 😀 if Peter JAckson did it with "The lord of the rings", we can do it with "secret smiles" (or in any other way that you want to call this game 😀), part 1, 2 and 3 ^_^

don't worry...if they will need money tell to them that i'm here to pay the bills of my CEO and "Chief of the Graphic and Art department" 😀

All the bills must be sent to me 🙂

LOL I think we need the help of the other members of the "fellowship" and they are already bogged down with their work. 😛 Unlike me they probably have real jobs and lives 😀
While they're asleep I'm up at 2:29am eating ramen noodles and diet soda and trying to decide if my hand is too cramped and tired to draw more 😀

I have titles all set though

#1 "Secret Smiles - The Fellowship of Artists"
#2 "Secret Smiles - You liked the last one and we expect you to pay for this one...HA!"
#3 "Secret Smiles - Here's another game you're probably downloading from Kazaa"

😀

Last edited:
so we are 2 peple that are still awake (here is 12:20 am, or better...00:20 as we are used to say in the old continent 😀)...and i'm still coding with my wife on the couch that watch tv ("yes dear" and "dharma & greg" on UPN20).....we are amazing Nessie😀 always at work!!!!!!!!! and i must wake up early tomorrow to go to the church! 😀😀😀

I'm still waiting for the rest of the fellowship:

Barbarf the white (me)
Meowin (you)
King THeomen (CC)
Ghirmwi (TD)
Beargolas (Anime316)
Alaworn (Ren)

😀😀😀 i hope that they wll came soon because we have a cd to burn ! 😀😀😀😀

ok, for the names, we need to trademark them 😀

*he put away the ganja and the cylum*

...................where we was?

LOL!!! Now I'm thinking of our chibis dressed in armour and weilding swords...
Oh man it's too late to be thinking...bad things happen when you think late!
You go to church on SATURDAY morning? What kind of deal is that?! I'd renegotiate my contract if I were you!

I'm not the one that follow this 😀 is my wife and i MUST go with her (resistence is futile young padawan) 😀 my cult is sunday morning 😛 Ans sadly i can't negotiate 😀

Who said that is late? 🙂 need someone that give to you a massage while you work ? 😀

Last edited:
Done! I think... 😛

Here is the PSD with ALL of her outfits. She's got:

a swimsuit
a school uniform
a casual summer outfit (shorts and tank top)
her punk outfit

Hope this is good! Had to RAR it to make it small enough to upload.
Oh yeah...the PSD uses layer groups which I think can only be viewed in Photoshop CS so I have no idea how it will look in 7 (sorry CC). It's really organized in CS and easy to understand...in 7 it may be a mess.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have version 6, and usually oi never had proiblems with your psd 🙂 hope that CC soon will be here again with us 🙂 and also all the other 🙂

This thing makes me worried about the final release of the game 🙁

Do you need CS? I could get it for you of course. I mean...for you to buy it at an aproved retail establishment for the full retail price 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back