• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl #1 (nessonite) "Scarlett" Punk girl

What is CS ? 🙂 remember that giving to me a graphic tool is like when you give a book to a blind man 😀 LOL 😀😀😀😀

Creative Suite my man. Adobe's newest thing level of just about everything. It stems from the fact that they released their major programs (Photoshop, GoLive, Illustrator, etc) as a single suite of programs, calling it Creative Suite. THere are two levels: Standard and Premium (I have Premium, amazingly enough through legal means. All it has extra is Acrobat Pro).

In short, it is just a fancy new title for their newest editions of their programs (Instead of Photoshop 8.0, it is Photoshop CS).

There are a lot of improvments in Photoshop CS. Even bigger differences are found between Photoshop 6 and 7 so I highly reccomend that you upgrade. 🙂

for me PS is only something that i use to open psd files lool 🙂 if is very necessary to see and use the psd files i'll download (ehem) .....i'll find someone that will rent it to me for a little "😀😀😀

footamateur said:
I'm still waiting for the rest of the fellowship:

Barbarf the white (me)
Meowin (you)
King THeomen (CC)
Ghirmwi (TD)
Beargolas (Anime316)
Alaworn (Ren)

Yes, you two definitely need more sleep... ^__^
--
Ren

LOL Ren😀

I hope to see soon the final verion of the interactive scarlett 😀

Nessie...you can gain another token for the final prize if you will do it ! 😛

Oh dear...I haven't sent you a final version? I thought I did!
Wait....was thjere something that needed to be changed and I forgot about it?

let me check inside the graphic folder to see if i did a mistake 😛 for sure the one that need to be modified is agel because we talked about it, but i miss the files regardin scarlett 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back