• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GOOD, BAD & the TICKLISH *on-going series*

That's one hellaciously huge reptile in picture 4! More prehistoric monster than prairie rattler... good thing he's safely secured in a valley! And bad luck for Hayley she's been compelled to visit! This may be the last we see of the rowdy red-head... how much longer before these beasties tire of tasting and commence to snack!

Yeah i have strayed a little from the wild west into tomb-raider mode again (doh!) But for some strange reason this was the best i could come up with for Hayley's punishment - but there is a reason behind all this as you will find out!
But if you think thats a huge snake........ well........... no i won't say anymore 😉

*part 23 re-post*

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 23.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 23.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
oooo...Vellication in Viper Valley!

Each punishment get more diabolical

Can't wait to see what the next turn of the wheel brings...

Keep 'em coming, C-T!

Could you repost part 23 for some reason i keep having an error whenever i try to open that specific one.

Thanks for everyone's support once again! It really does mean alot to me,
Anywho let's see how Hayley handles those over-sized snakes which have no relevance to the wild-west what-so-ever (lol)

And as a plot spoiler Feathers the Deamon is to feature as another Cameo in Part 26 😉
See how Hayley tries to talk her way out of this one during next week........
Watch this space 😉

Part 25

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 25.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 25.jpg
    811.8 KB · Views: 898
Number 1 rule: when things are bad, never say they can't get any worse! The gods in charge of cruelty really love a challenge! Actually, though, it's hard to imagine a more dire situation for Hayley! At least this is familiar territory: she's had plenty of practice being swallowed by Chewy. Poor girl, submerged to her ankles in a snake's slimy maw! About those vulnerable toes... any chance the wee slinkers will really go to town on 'em now!

The series draws to a close.......... 5 maybe 6 parts remain and the tickling get's more intense..............

Still too come.............
Keeley's gets that sinking feeling ***
Vicky becomes a 'lee' ***
More hog-ties ***
& Katie's sand trick ***

But for now...............
Part 26

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 26.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 26.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 813
Hayley finally made it! She's stewing in Hell, the very place we all knew she'd eventually be heading! Feathers has caught a plume prize, and he's certainly enjoying it... for how long, though, is another matter; seems like the wily red-head may weasel her way out of her fairly-earned eternal punishment! Is Katie going to be victimized yet again? Maybe for good, this time? I wouldn't bet against it!

Part 27

Oh Dear! well over a week since my last GBT post, sorry about that guys!
Anyway time to wrap up the series,
Part 27 see's Kelley step into the tickling sands.

Part 28 is almost complete!
And it's official Part 31 is the Final piece of this adventure - already scripted and plotted.......... Watch this space! 😉

But for now here is...........
Part 27

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 27.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 27.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 767
Sandworms for Keeley! Not the giant-sized, carnivorous "Dune" types... no, those monsters seem almost benign when compared to this insidious miniature tickling breed! Convulsed into hysterics and sinking deeper ever second (and with one of the contestants, Hayley, already pegged out!)... Keeley has plenty to worry about! Sure, Sheriff Rosie plans to fish her from the goop if the going gets too tough... that, however, seems a scheme all too easy to bollix up!

Sandworms for Keeley! Not the giant-sized, carnivorous "Dune" types... no, those monsters seem almost benign when compared to this insidious miniature tickling breed! Convulsed into hysterics and sinking deeper ever second (and with one of the contestants, Hayley, already pegged out!)... Keeley has plenty to worry about! Sure, Sheriff Rosie plans to fish her from the goop if the going gets too tough... that, however, seems a scheme all too easy to bollix up!

Thanks for the comments LBH,
I did consider the carnivorous type worms like in the film 'Tremors' (love that film) but those huge-buggers tend to scare the shite out of people and despite their tickling tongue's i decided not to go with them (lol)
Maybe they will feature in a future tickle-stroy 😉
Besides as you pointed out with Hayley already 'Gulped!' down by a whopping snake it wouldn't be nice to have innocent Keeley swallowed by the ground, Rosie better not mess this one up 🙂

Part 28

Well since it's finished might as well post it, sooner this series is done the sooner i can move on to other projects,

Time to catch up with Katie and see how's she's coping with the teasing Vicky Vicky tribe.
Part 28

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 28.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 28.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 722
Saved in the nick of time! This almost became Katie's Last Stand (heck, she'd be lucky to be able to stand after such rigorous toe-sucking!) Now she's free, and not so much grateful as vengeful! Of course, she isn't aware of Hayley's current whereabouts... I doubt she'd be so eager to catch up with her old competitor if she were! Even at this late date, the plot grows ever more tangled: CT's running wild, Katie's on the loose, Vicky's ensnared... and all the while, Hayley wheedles on (even in the afterlife!) This has become one very unpredictable series!

Glad you like the close to this series LBH - it's certainly been tricky to draw with my extreme plot-lines & keeping everyone guessing (lol)

Anyway time to see what CT has got planned for Vicky 😉
Part 29

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 29.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 29.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 668
Quite a way to kill time while waiting for a train! Though for such a fast gun, it's distressing to see CT shooting blanks... glad that persistence finally pays off, and that Vicky's finally able to endure some to the toe-suckling action she deals out so eagerly! Another very nice establishing long-shot in panel four (classic melodrama predicament, lady tied to the rails!), and CT sports an admirable growth of stubble once the bandana comes off! Now, the really important quandary: does CT intend to be merciful... or will he leave Vicky in place to greet the locomotive's arrival!

Part 30

Well here is the penultimate part,
And once again the fate of the previous 'lee' is left undetirmed, don't ya love how i leave scenarios so quickly (lol)
I can asure you Ct wouldn't of left Vicky on the Rails..... not now he's found her weakness............... maybe whisk her off somewhere and continue the torment 😉

Anyway time to almost close the series and get ready for the sneaky ending! we all know what lies ahead don't we?...................

Part 30

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 30.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 30.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 1,035
Oooops! Sammi didn't hang onto that lovely loot for long! Easy come, easy go... except that the "going" part hasn't proved all that easy on poor Sammi (she'll just have to find another way out of town... walking, maybe, if this torture treatment hasn't left her hobbled!) With Hayley and Katie both free and frisky (and just how did Hayley get sprung from Hell, anyway!), a showdown seems inevitable. Heaven knows who'll be fastest with their trigger finger... or if their fingers will be clutching things even more devilishly lethal than triggers!

Last edited:
the characters are popping in from everywhere...the action relentless as the promised climax approaches!

Great pics there...love the little 'sand trap' that Keely is now in...would love to see what happens as she sinks in further...heheheh...

Is Hailey part feline? seems she's used up at least 9 or 10 lives by now...

Hehehe...Sammi gets in on her feet....wonderful! Nice continuation of the story bud! 🙂

Well here is it, a bit of an anti-climax since it's been a month the last Part was posted (sorry)
My tk art has once again come to a halt so i apologize to all that like my stuff,
I should be posting some new stuff soon - including a late St. Patricks day Comic (which will now just be an Irish based scenario)
Plus I'm plodding on with Tickled Raiders II but do not have any pages complete as yet.................

Anyway hope you enjoy this final page - and that you have enjoyed this my hardest project to-date (31 pages I've shocked myself!)

I also added a little extra Thank You page - a sort of credits run to end the series.
Cheers everyone :super_hap

Vote for your Fav. in this POLL:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43500

Part 31

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 31.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 31.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 677
  • TGTBATT- End Credits.jpg
    TGTBATT- End Credits.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
A rousing wrap-up to our wild western story! Katie tickles her way into the sunset, displaying those spade skills which have earned her the sobriquet "Sandfeather"! Hayley's finally mired in a snare she can't evade (as opposed to, say... Hell! I'm not sure yet how she weaseled her way out of Feathers' clutches!), with sweet laughter the fitting penalty for a career filled with backbiting and larceny! Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if CT was actually present somewhere, watching the show from a safe distance! It's a spectacle worthy of the grand view!

Last edited:
Why oh why did it have to end? This was like the old time movie serials that you had to wait week to week to see what would happen. These cartoons were something to look forward to. Please start another one. Please!!!

If only I were an artist!

Thanks to you cartoon tickler for all the effort and time that you have put into this series!

Now that I have thanked you, please get back to work on your next set of masterpieces! I know that we will all be waiting!

Peace out!

Thanks for the comments guys,
As i said Tickled Raiders II is underway - plus a few other projects, but i'll be posting new storyboards and projects soon, thanks again to everyone for your patience 🙂

So Haley finally used her last 'get out of tickling free' card...

I can see C-T riding off in the distance now..."Heigh-Ho, SilverStroke, away!"

Great series, my friend...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back