• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

great quotes from the famous

"Boredom is the shriek of unused capacities."
--Saul Bellow

If A equals success, then the formula is : A = X + Y + Z . X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut. Albert Einstein

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." ---General George S. Patton

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps." Emo Phillips

"we shall succeed, or fail in trying to do so......"

reverend james ignatowski...TAXI

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." -- H.P. Lovecraft

"I have stepped out upon this platform that I may see you and that you may see me, and in the arrangement I have the best of the bargain." -- Abraham Lincoln

This is to my Sadira : the quote is by A.A Milne. " If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

Now You're Talkin'...

Quotes are a hobby of mine.

"For people who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing those people will like."
- Book Review by Abraham Lincoln

"My own philosophy is as follows: Fill what's Empty, Empty what's Full & Scratch where it Itches."
-Alice Roosevelt Longfellow

"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you're any wiser than when it only reached to the end of the bar."
-Edward R. Murrow

English Reporter:"What do you think of Western Civilization?"
Mohandas Gandhi: "I think it would be an Excellent Idea."

"Treat 'em ALL nice going up the ladder cause you'll meet 'em ALL comin' back down."
-Jimmy Durrante

"RUN, Ole' Hare, If I didn't have a reputation to uphold, I'd Run Too!!"
- Unknown Confederate Private just before "Picket's Charge" @ Gettysburg

Using Other's words occaisionaly saves one the humiliation of having to EAT his own."
-Mark Twain

BUG...."I gotta Million Of Em." - Jimmy Durrante

Here's a couple of quotes by a famous U.S. President:

"I condemn as immoral any government that denies a union its right to strike."
Ronald Reagan to the Polish Solidarity leaders, 1981.

"You're fired."
Ronald Reagan to the American air traffic controllers union, later in 1981.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
This is to my Sadira : the quote is by A.A Milne. " If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

Awww, hun, this just about made me cry! Yeah, yeah, I know...I'm a weenie. :justlips: :smilelove

Ya but you're such a cute weenie! 😀
XOXO

sadira said:
Awww, hun, this just about made me cry! Yeah, yeah, I know...I'm a weenie. :justlips: :smilelove

When I stand before God at the end of life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, " I used everything you gave me". Erma Bombeck

"Let us be clear: censorship is cowardice...It masks corruption. It is a school of torture: it teaches, and accustoms one to the use of force against an idea, to submit thought to an alien "other." But worst still, censorship destroys criticism, which is the essential ingredient of culture."

-Pablo Antonio

"You're not suppose to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or who says it."
-Malcolm X

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets
you have total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel.
Or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is
fine with them. That's what real love amounts to — letting a
person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you
pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending
— performing. You get to love your pretense. It's true, we're
locked in an image, an act — and the sad thing is, people get
so used to their image — they grow attached to their masks. They
love their chains. They forget all about who they really are.
And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it — they feel
like you're trying to steal their most precious possession.
- Jim Morrison

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life."
-Theodore Roosevelt

"Does any man exist whose ideals, tastes, attitudes are so absolutely valid that he has the right to impose them upon others? Does there exist anywhere a type of man, or nation, that dares impose itself as a model to all men?"
-Aaron David Gordon

"In the name of religion many great and fine deeds have been performed. In the name of religion also, thousands and millions have been killed, and every possible crime has been committed."
-Jawaharlal Nehru

"I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain."
-James Baldwin

-:bunny:

Last edited:
'Tis not in mortals to command success, but we'll do more...we'll deserve it!
--Joseph Addison

"Do or Do Not...There is No Try" - Yoda

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" - Jesus

"There is Love in me the likes of which you cannot imagine, and Rage which you would not believe...if I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other..." - The Monster, Mary Shelly's "Frankenstien"

"Better the Pride that resides in a Citizen of the World, than the Pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled" - Rush

"Where would this country be without this great land of ours?" - Ronald Reagan

"More and more of our imports are coming from foreign countries" - George W. Bush

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy , like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

C.S.Lewis

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Charles M. Schulz

from Albert Einstein.....
"I have never looked upon ease and happiness as ends in themselves-such an ethical basis I call more proper for a herd of swine. The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Truth, Goodness, and Beauty."

Last edited:
"The man who despises himself still respects himself as one who despises." - nietzsche

Last edited:
another from Lincoln:

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back