• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings everybody

little lanthi

TMF Poster
I am kinda new here ( meaning I have been registered for a while but haven't posted anything yet ) I was told to make a little presentation of myself, by Cavum who is my TickleGod. Some of you may have seen me and Him in some ticklevideos, as we make that sometimes.

I am a girl who is young and playful at heart, and I am a ticklee, as you may know :happyfloa My ticklish spots are ... well I never know where it is worst because it seems to change alittle! I am very ticklish on my tighs and by my nickerline. Sometimes under my left foot and some other times under my right one, lol. Armpits and chin is also "good" places.

I belong to Cavum, but I also feel like I belong to His girlfriend absentia, she is my princess and I am her frog ^^ They actually call me "Frosken" (or "Froggy" in english.) That is because I love frogs, and if I may say so myself I resemble one aswell :feets:

I hope you like the videos we make and I promise to give what I have to make them as good as possible :bouncybou

aaaaaw my sweet tickleslave!!
Welcome to the forum! :smilelove

Welcome, Little Lanthi. This place can occasionally be a blast, so I hope you have fun here. By the way, I'm absolutely loving your sig. Cavum, you're a lucky gentleman. 😉

I bought two clips of yours and they were off the damn hook!!

Welcome to da spot. :wavingguy

You have a pair of the prettiest feet and sexiest laughs I've seen in a while. Cavum, you lucky bastard. :bowing:

I bought two clips of yours and they were off the damn hook!!

Welcome to da spot. :wavingguy

You have a pair of the prettiest feet and sexiest laughs I've seen in a while. Cavum, you lucky bastard. :bowing:

What he said. 😀

Lanthi!!! ^_^ Glad to see you here! Saw a few of your posts at TT. Hehe. =D

Hope you have a great time! ^^

Just to add, why do you think you resemble a frog? That's not a very flattering description. I think you be quite beautiful, Lanthi. 🙂

Hello lanthi,

Welcome to the TMF. Always pleased to see friends of members join us!

Myriads

Welcome Lanthi to the TMF! Enjoy your time on the forum because are some really great people here.

Good to see you here, Lanthi! :wavingguy

I'd say "Kick off your shoes and set awhile", but that might seem a bit cliche' here... :devil: LOL

Enjoy!

Mistress Aura :justlips:

welcome ane let me give you one of my famous hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

HUGSSS/Lisa

I DO resemble a frog! Frogs are the cutest creatures on earth! And if you see me in the ticklevideos... you can see me jumping around! :bouncybou
So when I get to be the frog.. I am happy... Don't know why I love frogs so much but I kinda collect figurines and stuffed frogs. And whenever I have a birthday or it is christmas.. I always get frogs too :wub:

THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome 🙂

I DO resemble a frog! Frogs are the cutest creatures on earth! And if you see me in the ticklevideos... you can see me jumping around! :bouncybou
So when I get to be the frog.. I am happy... Don't know why I love frogs so much but I kinda collect figurines and stuffed frogs. And whenever I have a birthday or it is christmas.. I always get frogs too :wub:

THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome 🙂

Well, since you put it that way, it now sounds very flattering. 🙂 I have seen you in said videos. You do jump around a good bit, and I find that fact adorable. You look like you're having a blast. 😀

Froggies???

she is my princess and I am her frog ^^ They actually call me "Frosken" (or "Froggy" in english.) That is because I love frogs, and if I may say so myself I resemble one aswell :feets:

:bouncybou

I am also a Froggie enthusiast, hence the name Frowg, tee hee.

Don't know why I love frogs so much but I kinda collect figurines and stuffed frogs. And whenever I have a birthday or it is christmas.. I always get frogs too :wub:

*loves you* I totally get that obsession - except mine is with rubber duckies. 😛

I used to collect piggys... but now collect candles... those I will use and can get more.. they dont just set around collecting dust... they get burned.. heheheh

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back