• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilty Pleasures

Senshi1

Staff
Okay, we all have them. 😛 And I usually don't count anything tickle-related in this case, as that's something we all share, but if you think it's relevant, feel free to share it. 😉

No, I mean little things you enjoy that you'd be embarassed to tell your immediate friends about. I'll start.

Okay, first one would have to be rythym action games a few years back. This was before Guitar Hero came along and made them cool and masculine. You don't think Guitar Hero is cool and masculine? It was next to what I had. That's right - I actually went out and bought Britneys Dance Beat. Not because I was a fan of Britney, but simply because I found the rythym action to be addictive. Unfortunately, I also finished the game in about two hours flat and took it back for a refund.

Soap operas is another one, although I think a lot of guys are guilty of this one. I swear by my bi-nightly episodes of Coronation Street, and when you have nothing else to do, the prospect of a double-episode can be a very exciting experience. I'm also starting to get into Eastenders lately.

Watching Sailor Moon and loving it is another one I think a surprising number of guys are guilty of. No further explanation required. 😛

And finally, dressing up. Yeah, that most childish of instincts never quite left me. If I'm in a touristy area and I come across one of those "dress up for a special photo" things, I can never resist (and HAVE never resisted). Even if I find something unusual in a closet, like a kilt, a top hat, or a pair of flying goggles, it usually ends up being worn for the rest of the day.

Okay, there's a couple of mine. 😛 I can't judge whether mine are particularly guiltworthy pleasures or not until I've seen some other examples. 😉

Last edited:
What a cool idea for a thread. Lets see what I have to offer...
The first would be listening to rap music. A self proclaimed country boy who swears by country music and classic rock does indulge in a little rap when alone.
The next is watching reality tv shows such as rock of love. Terrible show but it infatuates me.
I also used to watch cheerleading competitions at school and not for those reasons you are thinking. I thought it was cool how the guys throw the girls up like 20 feet. Looked dangerous and I kinda wanted to see one fall oops, terrible I know.
Lastly is drinking wine coolers or bitch beer. I will have one every now and then when no one is watching. If anyone saw me it might ruin my bad boy, mans man reputation. I mean I used to be a bouncer for gods sake.
So see senshi you are in good company.

I also used to watch cheerleading competitions at school and not for those reasons you are thinking. I thought it was cool how the guys throw the girls up like 20 feet. Looked dangerous and I kinda wanted to see one fall oops, terrible I know.

The move that always freaks me out is when they toss them up like 20 feet in the air...spinning!

But yeah, the routines the cheerleaders are doing these days are just nuts. Girls are getting crippled doing that shit.

It makes the show on the sidelines almost like a circus act, and ideal if the game out on the field is going slow.

Campy science fiction. Seriously, I'm totally addicted to the stuff. Things like First Men on Venus, Spacehunters: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone, and old Flash Gordon serials... I can't get enough of these things. I've got a serious weakness for cheesy sci-fi.

Any movie with dancing in it. "Footloose" and "Dirty Dancing come to mind, but this goes way back to when I was a kid and watched Solid Gold.

Books with cheezy romance, or not so cheezy sex, in them.

Hmm... the list is small.

Drawing... still too chickened out to show the world my atrocities.
That's kinda all...

Well, I absolutely HAVE to include my fetish as it's the biggest and most obvious. Wouldn't want anyone to see some of the sites I look at (mainly the two forums). Also there's drawing. Most of my friends know I like to draw and am good at it, but they don't know some of the things I've drawn and uploaded here... Nor would I want them to, but I greatly enjoy drawing tickle pics.

Ok, outside of the fetish. I really like the oldschool Poke'mon games for gameboy. Can't stand the newer, more than 150 poke'mon games, but the original 150 (or 151, whatever) I still catch myself picking up from time to time, revisiting my childhood a little, lol.

lol, oh yeah! I was watching Wife Swap the other day and I actually wanted to keep watching it because this one woman was a total !@#$ and she was really ticking me off! Her husband was an A-hole, too... Seriously, she shouldn't have been allowed to have kids... Ok, got that one out of my system, lol

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of, other than my tickle fetish and my OTHER fetish, is that I simply love muscicals. Honestly, anything with butch characters breaking into song at every opportunity! Hehehe.

But shhhh...don't tell anyone...😉

the hollywood brother is not sure but he will think on this

Tobi loves magic... he studied it a lot lately...

Guilty pleasure... well.. If I see a frog figure in a shop.. or a t-shirt.. or anything with a frog on it.. And I have money.. I HAVE TO buy it!

Another guilty pleasure is candy.. I absolutely love candy, and if I am not stricht with myself I get really addicted and have to go to "sugar rehab" for a month, that be me not eating any sugar for a month :S I promise you guys, to quit smoking was a piece of cake in compare to this!

And CD's.. I use too much money on cd's. But I think it is worth it, I am kind of a music nerd!

The first and most obvious is teases. If I can get a tickle tease out of somebody, even if it's completely out of context, I will and it will make me all mushy inside 😀😱

I GOT Senshi into Sailor Moon 😱

Fanfics. I've written fanfics since TMNT at age 6 or so....right the way up to Stargate SG-1....I did some YuGiOh ones for a young friend of mine and got addicted to the chars....and they ALL either have a prank theme or are friendshippy on a shameful level😱😱😱

Spongebob Squarepants😀😀😀

I'll probably think of more later 😀

~K

The only thing I can think of, other than my tickle fetish and my OTHER fetish, is that I simply love muscicals. Honestly, anything with butch characters breaking into song at every opportunity! Hehehe.

But shhhh...don't tell anyone...😉

Oh man, I forgot about musicals. Count me in for those, too. Me and my dad used to work in the same place, and one time he gave three of his mates a lift to work in my car and they saw my CD collection. All I heard the next month everywhere in work was "theeee HIIILLLS are aliiiiiiive!!" XD

Oh FFS Duck, don't encourage him!😀😀😀

Oh another one of mine that sorta goes with the 'leeing' one but is a bit more descriptive---WRITING with myself as the lee 😱😱

~K

Does he suffer from "post-sound of music-trauma"?lol.
I thought of another one, I enjoy watching the andy griffith show and other classic sitcoms.

Does he suffer from "post-sound of music-trauma"?lol.
I thought of another one, I enjoy watching the andy griffith show and other classic sitcoms.

Dude, old sitcoms rock! I'm a sucker for the Beverly Hillbillies or Newhart or Taxi... TV Land is a godsend. n_n

Okay, not really a "guilty" pleasure as such, but still worth mentioning whilst we're on the subject of sitcoms; I own every single episode of all ten seasons of Friends on DVD, and have watched them all at least 2-3 times each.

Okay, not really a "guilty" pleasure as such, but still worth mentioning whilst we're on the subject of sitcoms; I own every single episode of all ten seasons of Friends on DVD, and have watched them all at least 2-3 times each.

I would call that guilty.:super_hap 😉

Score! Another hillbilly fan, I Love Lucy also cracks me up.

It's probably even funnier somehow since I live in the Ozarks. n_n;; I was practically raised on Andy Griffith, though. And yeah, Lucy never fails to be funny.

I would call that guilty.:super_hap 😉

I'd call that downright self incriminating! 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back