• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilty Pleasures

Who loves Orange Soda? Kell love Orange soda. Is it true? Mmmhmm....I do I do I do I DO OOOHHH.....crazy laugh.

Nothing wrong with Buffy Norm
I have all the Angel episodes, so that would be one of mine then

And I like watching cartoons. Tom and Jerry rules!!!!!!!

true, but when my room mates walk into the room when i'm watching buffy, i put on my earphones and pull my 7 season box set closer to me out of instinct.

Norm, I would absolutely kill to see you dance. 😉

snipers and knives eh?

gives me an idea... maybe next time i'm in the mood, i'll have a friend video tape it for laughs. i mean i go all out, head banging, and if the music's heavy enough, then we're talking the sliding kneel with the invisible guitar that you only see in concert.

Hmm, interesting topic indeed. Guilty pleasures or "embarrassing" things that I practice include:

1) Watching kiddy cartoons when I'm alone.
2) I once bought a DVD from Tickling Paradise.
3) I still read Sonic The Hedgehog comics.
4) I like people-watching.

Nothing too outrageous. If I can think of something else I may post it.

Coming on this forum to chat,drinking Coke (the soda),making ice cold (literally little pieces of ice are in the soda) Sprite by putting it in the freezer.Just little things.

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of, other than my tickle fetish and my OTHER fetish, is that I simply love muscicals. Honestly, anything with butch characters breaking into song at every opportunity! Hehehe.

But shhhh...don't tell anyone...😉

OH MY GOD!! So do I! I just love it. But I like it the best when it is in cartoon or anime. Cause you just see random stuff happening to the people singing but they're totally cool about it. Just reacting, eventually it melds together. Same reason I love to do and watch Kun-fu and it's other practices.

Conecuh Sausage

Okay, I'll grant you that it looks like a turd with a sticker on it in the attached picture, but lemme sing it's praises. this is some of the best shit - I mean sausage - that you will ever feast on! :18:

There you go again, waxing rhapsodic about yer sausage...🙂

One of my guilty pleasures? There's a chain of burger boutiques in upstate NY and northern PA called "5 Guys". Their French fries are without peer. They're made from actual potatoes, cooked in peanut oil (while you wait) and always served almost too hot to eat, straight out of the fryer. Hey, I had to give up ice cream and chocolate. I gotta have some fun, y'know!

There you go again, waxing rhapsodic about yer sausage...🙂

One of my guilty pleasures? There's a chain of burger boutiques in upstate NY and northern PA called "5 Guys". Their French fries are without peer. They're made from actual potatoes, cooked in peanut oil (while you wait) and always served almost too hot to eat, straight out of the fryer. Hey, I had to give up ice cream and chocolate. I gotta have some fun, y'know!

OMG! Why'd you have to give up ice cream AND chocolate, kopfhorer? I had to give up ice cream(damned lactose intolerance), but I'd die without my chocolate. DIE, I tell you!!!

OMG! Why'd you have to give up ice cream AND chocolate, kopfhorer? I had to give up ice cream(damned lactose intolerance), but I'd die without my chocolate. DIE, I tell you!!!

It's very simple. I have a busted stomach. Chocolate (which yes, I do miss a lot), and coffee more than occasionally, screw things up for me in such a manner that cheating just isn't worth it. Even fairly conventional fare like tomato sauce for pasta is off-limits to me. Oh well, there are worse things to have to give up, are there not? 🙂

Speaking of guilty pleasures, I spent a few bucks on a stack of fairly obscure jazz, rock and electronica vinyls dating from the 60's, 70's and 80's (only the 80's electronica album sucked - typical!).

One guilty pleasure.

Korean Girls giving me footjobs.

It's very simple. I have a busted stomach. Chocolate (which yes, I do miss a lot), and coffee more than occasionally, screw things up for me in such a manner that cheating just isn't worth it. Even fairly conventional fare like tomato sauce for pasta is off-limits to me. Oh well, there are worse things to have to give up, are there not? 🙂

Speaking of guilty pleasures, I spent a few bucks on a stack of fairly obscure jazz, rock and electronica vinyls dating from the 60's, 70's and 80's (only the 80's electronica album sucked - typical!).

Sounds like what I have. Thought it was Diverticulitis, found out I have GERD (GERD stands for "something something Esophageal Reflux something something The Dark Side") Tomato sauce kills me (so does V8 so I'm not losing weight anymore)

My "guilty pleasures"? (besides tying and tickling women in my basement, of course)...

-Donuts (forbidden by my food allergies but they don't bother me too much)

-Watching "Charmed" with the sound turned off and my own sick mind filling in the dialogue (heh heh)

-Ditto "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" (yes, at my age Sabrina's two aunts really turn me on; I must have a fetish for lame witch-shows)

-I Carly (NO, it does NOT turn me on; I actually like the show... but I know EXACTLY what people would think so I keep it a secret. Doesn't matter anyway cause I don't get that channel anymore on my cable)

-and of course, WOMEN'S BEACH VOLLEYBALL!!! There, I said it...

Nice topic, great answers...........
For me guilty pleasures, Food- cooking, eating, sharing......anything one night I cooked a roast, meatloaf and a whole chicken.........
Reading the latest free offering on the Kindle under fantasy.
Pushing the "Dork" Envelope around my teenage daughters.
any old scifi show........

A big one for me would definitely be animated series' from my childhood. I still enjoy watching Teen Titans, Ben 10, Avatar, The Batman, and many others. I'm also a sucker for more recent "tween shows" like Young Justice, as long as they're good.

90's sitcoms like Full House and Family Matters are just great. 🙂

Pretty much any cop or crime show as well... Or House MD.

I love old classic movies made between 1930-1970.

I also enjoy Nintendo games; anything featuring Mario, Donkey Kong, or Kirby.

Last edited:
For me its animes. Imma afraid I'll be watching 1 and someone will wonder why the characters are screaming Fire Dragon Arm or something lol Even though I didnt watch toonami regularly I would always charge it during the intro songs and go back when it stopped playing japanese music.
ASMR, like I made a thread asking basically if its strange, is another 1 high on my list.

One guilty pleasure that's prevalent at the Theater is the revival of years-old threads, apparently. 😛

A few of mine are: I tend to seek out and get all soft with things that can be considered "cute," not exactly the kawaii phenomenon, but just things that make me feel or witness cute. This plays into some of my fetishes sometimes (like cute socks, or acting ultra submissive), though it can also just be me trying to feel like a boy again, or singing some silly tune one might hear from Chii or something. Whatever the case, it's usually an effect that calms me down or comforts me. As such, it's a great asset for getting in the mood for creative projects (another guilty pleasure, especially when procrastinating on other things, lol).

Another one is roleplaying. In addition to tickle-themed roleplay, I sometimes like treating myself to table-top games like D&D, or do some quick-writing or daydreaming of myself in another life/time/worldm. I'm even now considering going back to playing WoW, with the intent of roleplaying through-game -- speaking of which, if anyone is interested, there are a few of us who are considering starting a tickling guild in an RP server! Should be fun! 😉

Last edited:
Text and browser-based MMORPGs, although I'm not quite addicted. I could give up any time I wanted.

Text based RPGs.... :31::52:

Oh god NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I HATE THEM!!!! I HATE THEM WITH THE BURNING INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!!

I played one this one time. I was trapped in some sort of room with restraints on (Tkl rpg, you know the drill), and had to enter commands like "Use hands" or "Open Door" or "Move Forward" to advance the game. Anyways, the context was crystal clear, and I knew exactly what the game wanted me to do.

I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW IT WANTED ME TO FUCKING SAY IT!!!

I got out of the restraints after 10 minutes of faffing about, and the game none too subtly mentions that the stairs are the only visible exit, and pretty much tells me to go that way.

I knew exactly what I had to do. I had to go up the stairs.

BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW THE GAME WANTED ME TO FUCKING SAY IT!!!!

I HAD TO HAVE SPENT 45 MINUTES TYPING 79 DIFFERENT WAYS OF SAYING "GO UP THE FUCKING STAIRS!".

Then, after 45 minutes of being fucked with, I finally... You know what... No.. I'm gonna do this flashback style:

ME: *Spends 45 minutes trying to get dippy m'gee to go up the stairs*

GAME: *Continually says "You must enter a command" *

ME: (talking to screen)
I KNOW THAT!!! YOU WONT FUCKING ACCEPT ANYTHING!!!

ME: *Types "GO UP THE FUCKING STAIRS" *

ME: "Maybe It'll understand that.😛issed"
*Presses Enter*

GAME: "Heroes don't use that kind of language!"

ME: hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oghBXKHWcyw

!@#$%^&*()(&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*((*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&
😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed😛issed

Doctor Who. I went to the exhibit in Cardiff. I have a plushie. Not only do I OWN a plushie, but whenever I'm feeling sad or vulnerable I cuddle him and press his bow tie so he says "hello, I'm the Doctor" *squee*

~K

Classic tv shows aren't a guilty pleasure! They're flippin classic!

Honestly, though, I can't get enough of some of the really bad reality tv shows. Big Brother, Bad Girls Club, Hoarders, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo... I don't know why, I guess I like watching crazy people or something. lol

Smoking. Mostly the ganja, but still have a few cigarettes a day. Down from half / a whole pack a day to about a pack a week, so hopefully quitting is in the future. Cigarettes, not weed. That shit's relaxing and makes tickling way more fun.

Lately, I've been addicted to paletas. The cream-based ones. Specifically mango and strawberry flavored. They're hella good.

Extreme Weather Videos. I spend a lot of time watching footage of storms on YouTube - hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand how traumatic and deadly they can be - I would hope that's a given - but the footage of such things is just so irresistibly fascinating and terrifying all at the same time, that sometimes I watch them for long periods of time.

Oh, and one other guilty pleasure - Dead or Alive 5. It's not that guilty alone - it's a game, games are fun, we like playing fun games, sure, sure. The part that makes it a guilty pleasure for me is that I not only play it a LOT (borderline obsessively), but I even spend actual money on the DLC costumes they keep pumping out every month or so. Not all of them (that'd be mental), but still, it's real money for a very simple cosmetic change. But I still can't resist. xD

Oh god NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I HATE THEM!!!! I HATE THEM WITH THE BURNING INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!!

Cryptic7, that's hilarious and so true too! It reminds me when I was watching Magnum P.I. with Magnum playing a D&Dish game on Higgen's estate security computer. The game traps him and then kills him and then he types, "Fuck You" and the game then crashes the security network. So funny. ^_~

The ORIGINAL TMNT, not this new crap.

A great Big Mac "AYUP" to that for me too. I just wish one day they'd bring back the 1987's TMNT but change a few things (make the turtles kickass, make the villains badass and nor corny, splinter being the turtles father, the come back of Ninjara and the Mighty Mutamammels). April O'Neil however can and SHOULD stay the same as her 1987 version dammit!

Doctor Who.

Yes! Just yes! Which of the four new doctors did you love most Impy (mine was Matt Smth ^_^)?

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back