• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilty Pleasures

I always have a hard time with this one, because my intense love is for the character himself, not the actor--I just see it all as one Doctor x3 Always going to have a special place in my heart for Eccleston since he was the First for me though, gotta admit. Though right now I'm watching Tennant's run, and my plushie is Matt Smith...so yeah, I couldn't really say XD

As to those who say that the Doc changes over time...you watch any episode where everybody lives and try to tell me it's a different man 😉

~K

As to those who say that the Doc changes over time...you watch any episode where everybody lives and try to tell me it's a different man.

Ah, your watching David's run on it eh? Your gonna love Smith's style when you get up to him. It's so ironic that the actor who played the 9th Doctor despised playing the role. I thought he did a bang up job to be honest.

Last edited:
I always have a hard time with this one, because my intense love is for the character himself, not the actor--I just see it all as one Doctor x3 Always going to have a special place in my heart for Eccleston since he was the First for me though, gotta admit. Though right now I'm watching Tennant's run, and my plushie is Matt Smith...so yeah, I couldn't really say XD

As to those who say that the Doc changes over time...you watch any episode where everybody lives and try to tell me it's a different man 😉

~K

I tried watching a recap of the Doctor Who plotline..

It was so painfully complex it felt like someone was tying my brain in a knot.

Literally. There was actual, physical pain involved.

I swear, you could use that plotline as some kind of psychological weapon.

I share TKLVR18's earlier mentioned guilty pleasure of fan fiction. I started almost a decade ago with Ace's Pokemon Master fan fiction and have spent countless hours since in quite a few Harry Potter, Naruto, and Bleach fan fictions. Additionally, Criminal Minds is another guilty pleasure of mine. Between Mandy Patinkin in the earlier seasons as Gideon and the evolution of Matthew Gubler's Spencer Reid I find the show more entertaining than I probably should. Of course, it likely doesn't help the series recently found its way onto Netflix to tempt me even more...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back