• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy April Fool's Day (early)

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Well, I've made this thread every year for the past 3 years running, so time to keep up tradition. So my question to you is what's your plans for tomorrow? Got any interesting plans or cool new gag toys you're gonna try out? Me, I'm taking all my kiddie stuff to the church pot-luck tomorrow...squirting flower, snake-in-the-peanut bottle, fly in the fake ice cube, and leaving the shock lighter and exploding pen at home😛 Just gonna entertain the kiddies a bit

What about you guys?

Oh, and just so you can relax, I've already done the "TT's being closed!" gag this year, and I only pull that once a year at the very most. Bad form to do it more than that!😀

~K

Haha! Not many people doo the April Fools Day where I am in, but some do. 🙂 I like to put string in doors so that people will fall on the floor. 😀

I have also spilled a big cup on my friends, but the cup is empty! They think that they will be covered in hot drink. 😀

To me, I was put in a cupboard and locked, and all of my work friends pretended to go home. I did not believe them so it was not funny.

Fear returns to the sight of a dreaful day to all.

I, Garimto, recall the horror experienced in my home village on such a day. Juice fruit soars through the air, yet without splendor? They soar with malice, seeking as their target, Garimto and others. Not one is the safe target, not a place unseen.

LOL Dogg, those are good ideas! ^__^ Garimto, I feel sorry for you...pick up a tomato and fight back😉

there is absolutely no point in doing anything for this day because the gags get worse and more predictable or it is all watered down from yesteryears stuff and it gets annoying to be around people who are like "haha gotchu w/ fly ice joke i am witty lol" and i just want to punch them in the face for bothering

I'm studying for a neuro final...no, seriously...

Delicious finals...

That does not sound very fun. But I suppose pranks are not fun if they are on you. Maybe I give somebody a difficult exam for April Fools Day? 😀

I think TKLVR18 has the right idea. Introduce kids to the silly fun of harmless gags for April Fool's Day. :super_hap

Alternately, gags that involve large groups are fun. Y'know, changing/altering signs at work or church or something. Nothing too crude or hurtful, though.

Thanks Rick. Yeah, those are fun too. Group-type gags...I still haven't figured out what I'm doin to TT today....>_> 😉

~K

*tosses juice-fruit at TKLVR18

I was fibbing. April Fools! :super_hap

*runs away, but trips on banana-peel

*tosses juice-fruit at TKLVR18

I was fibbing. April Fools! :super_hap

*runs away, but trips on banana-peel

😎 Always keep a few banana peels handy, kids. *walks over and pokes Rick for good measure a few times*

My friend was once slip on banana peel. He do it on purpose to see if was funny, but he really slipped and BANG!! He hit floor so hard and was saying "owwwww!" 😀

OWW! Not there! That's my hernia! Oh, the pain! Medic!

APRIL FOOLS! :laughing:

*takes opportunity to rib-tickle TKLVR18

OWW! Not there! That's my hernia! Oh, the pain! Medic!

APRIL FOOLS! :laughing:

*takes opportunity to rib-tickle TKLVR18

heehe heh hehehe you dohon't think I fell for th-that, do you? *poke attacks his ribs in return*

He was fine, but he was fat and so it was funnier. 😀 I could not help him because I was laughing.

Aaaiiieee! My OTHER hernia!

*slips icecube down TKLVR18's pants/blames it on Mr Dog

Aaaiiieee! My OTHER hernia!

*slips icecube down TKLVR18's pants/blames it on Mr Dog

AIIYEEEE! *goes behind a screen and uncubes myself*

Alright Rick, that's it, I know it was you...you've HAD it *gives him an atomic wedgie, ties the end of his underwear to his shirt so he can't get out, and also ties his shoelaces together*

*flounders around like a fish on the floor

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry! I'll never ever pull another prank as long as I live, if you'll just help me up!

*flings rubber snakes at Mr Dog and TKLVR18

Ho Ha! Suckers! APRIL FOOLS! :laughing:

Sorry boys, gtg to church😀 I'll bbl tho! *chuckels and wonders how Rick's gonna get out of it*

I am the dog and I have this ancient tecnique. 🙂

*eat Ricks home work!!*

Hahaha!! Now the dog is inside the house! 😀

I am the dog and I have this ancient tecnique. 🙂

*eat Ricks home work!!*

Hahaha!! Now the dog is inside the house! 😀

Great! Patented excuse for not doing my homework! *High-fives Mr Dog 😛aw:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back