• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy April Fool's Day (early)

Ow! Wow Brad, if I was woman to hear that talking, I would kick some nut!

LOL! I don't need a dildo honey, I have a Senshi. He's better than anything on the market anyway😉

he aint better'n me, but u never gave me a chance cuz u suck like that * pouts * cursed women and their obsession with " hot " guys. whats wrong with us chubbys?

he aint better'n me, but u never gave me a chance cuz u suck like that * pouts * cursed women and their obsession with " hot " guys. whats wrong with us chubbys?

Hahaha!! When I were inside Scotland people were sayg chubby and it a funny word for a mans part. 😀

My English is not very good. ^_^;; But the very good Danish! Skrópf! 😉

heh, well, im a bastard, so expect random teasing from me about ur broken english. just how i roll. and u can mock me for random stuff

Haha I do not mind. 😀 I always mock me too. Sometimes I translate the broken English into Danish and to see how it is broken makes me laugh. 😀

*referee blows whistle for icing*

"Icing, you say?"

::: opens pantry attachment on TMSV...pulls out the XXX sugar and water....mixing up some icing....uses a spatula to smear it all over Brad:::

"Be careful what you ask for..."

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back